Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would offer a sacrifice to become a pony?

Bendy

Would offer a sacrifice to become a pony?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do it.

• Would do it.
    • Refuse to do it.

ONLY IF, said person was in some kind of perpetual pain and wanted me to do this to put them out of their misery. That is the only 'positive' lining I can get from that. I mean, technically that is a win win. A person no longer has to suffer and boom, ponyness.

• Brohoof 2

"Nathaniel, In order to become a pony, you must kill another one of your kind."

Massimo-DAlema.jpg

Being a pony may be great and all but no, I wouldn't sacrifice any other person just to become one. Unsanitary, yo!

Edited by Cleotari
  • Brohoof 2

Kill an ape to become a horse. Meh, this is not how such sacrifices work. Eldritch gods and demons on the other appendage offer much better terms and lots of different packages one can choose from. Summon now and receive a free grimoire!

• Brohoof 3

I would never kill an innocent person for personal gain. It's on thing to kill a bad person, or kill because you are a solder in a war (I'm not saying I think killing is ok in any way, but certain situations are understandable), but murdering an innocent person? No.

37 voters and only 4 take the chance. How sad (I am only kidding though)

To be fair, killing people is a chore. Chances are that random person is going to be halfway around the world, requiring passports and large amounts of money to cover the travel. Then you actually have to find the person and even with copious amounts of social media stalking, that's going to be a pain. Then there's the actual act of murder, which everyone knows is a pain. Chances are the effect isn't instantaneous either, requiring a really good set up, cover, alibi, the works. You'll probably need a way to reliably dispose of the body, because even delaying the finding of the corpse won't help too much once people connect the dots. There'll probably be some bribery with it, which you can only hope buys their silence. Then you got to get back and find a way to summon Celestia again. All in all, that's a lot of effort that most people can't afford.

....Oh, and a lot of people consider it terrible, there's that too.

• Brohoof 1

To be fair, killing people is a chore. Chances are that random person is going to be halfway around the world, requiring passports and large amounts of money to cover the travel. Then you actually have to find the person and even with copious amounts of social media stalking, that's going to be a pain. Then there's the actual act of murder, which everyone knows is a pain. Chances are the effect isn't instantaneous either, requiring a really good set up, cover, alibi, the works. You'll probably need a way to reliably dispose of the body, because even delaying the finding of the corpse won't help too much once people connect the dots. There'll probably be some bribery with it, which you can only hope buys their silence. Then you got to get back and find a way to summon Celestia again. All in all, that's a lot of effort that most people can't afford.

....Oh, and a lot of people consider it terrible, there's that too.

Oh yeah right. If I had the money I'd pay for people to kidnap them and then I'd kill them with a drug so they die without a mess

Depends on how desperate I was. By that I mean if I'm so extremely far down the depression well  that I'm proverbially buried or, I've already gotten violent with someone close to me, and it's a way to escape from everything that's destroying me it would be more likely. So far I haven't gotten that bad and as calm as I usually am sacrificing is about as far away as the nearest fable/rpg game (they have a morality system and sometimes being evil is good therapy (or at least a violent game, be it as a hero or just random shoot em up).