Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jedi Accademy

~Phoenix~

hello there fellow roleplayers! this is a roleplay idea i've been wanting to do for years. years? i don't know. i haven't really hit  a stopwatch on that one, but i have been wanting to do it for a very very long time. 

so here it is! i want us to all be part of the jedi accademy! (you know, the one from the popular scifi serries featuring space wizards and lazer swords).

so! this will be a human based roleplay, and i want to try to be as close to the starwars lore as possible (i mean, i don't know a WHOLE lot of the deep deep lore but i know what isn't in the lore. like anthropomorphic ponies, or ponies in general) 

this WILL take place durring the clone wars era.

some things i'll be looking for are GMs (because i honestly can't)

i will also be looking for people to fill the roles of canon characters! 

characters such as:

-yoda

-mace windu

-general kenobi

-anakin skywalker?

-anyone who is a part of the jedi counsel. 

-maybe even figureheads such as chancellor "i am the senate" palpatine?

-also need lots of people to play jedi knights to train the padawans

-also villians!

some things i expect from this roleplay are that we all (unless you are a trainer or canon character) start off as padawans, assigned to a knight to train us, and perhaps after a long progression the padawans themselves can become knights, and can train any newcomers to the roleplay (if it lasts that long). the padawans and knights respectively can take on assignments and go on missions throughout the galaxy. either as groups, or as a solo pair!

the beginning of this roleplay will consist of the padawans first entering the jedi accademy, to go and take their test. to design their own lightsaber and whatnot (however it works in the lore, as i said i'm no expert)

so... anyway.. i think i've covered almost all of the bases! please feel free to drop a comment if you wanna join. start off with a character. please give a descriptive bio if you are making an OC knight or padawan.

canon characters are first come first serve! (though, they come with great responsibility, so keep in mind jobs like yoda will be forced to endure lots of talking to padawans, knights, giving assignments, doing training, and all such things. if you can't handle that then don't ask for the job :))

i will not be GMing all that much, since i'm looking for others to do that for me, but i will reserve the right to kindly ask you to step off of a canon character if people feel as though you aren't doing it properly 

CLAIMED CHARACTERS!

Aayla Secura: @Star48955

Edited by ~Phoenix~
  • Brohoof 1

Hey...How about Aayla Secura?She was a part of the jedi council.If she's okay then I would maybe like to play her.And....were you saying that the roleplay would be with humans not ponies?

Edited by Star48955