game Rate the Cover Photo of the User Above You!

Kiri

Horn/10 (much horn, such fabulous)

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)

10/10

Very awesome image.

Edited by TheRockARooster

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

10/10 for the awesome dragon and red background!B)

I wish @Mesme Rize would play this game, so I could give his cover photo of him sleeping soundly wrapped around a tree branch a 10/10 score too! :wub:

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Lady Kiriness said:

Them waves/10

Beautiful/10, I was actually looking for 1 like that myself. Great choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this the same as Rate the user's avatar above you:ooh:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

7 hours ago, Hierok said:

Isn't this the same as Rate the user's avatar above you:ooh:

No. Cover photo is the large banner near the top on a person's profile. For example, mine is a blue background of the Walt Disney Pictures logo.

User's Avatar is the picture next to the user on any of their content.

Since your cover is a non-colored-in outline drawing of MLP heroes vs. villains, you get a 7/10. Would have given you max points if it was colored in;)

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs