Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic story roleplay. Anyone up for it?

Scribblegroove

Hello everyone. I have an idea for an RP that involves an epic storyline, grand adventure, horrible disasters but also the rescuing of equestria. The idea for the RP is rather elaborate and very heavy on GM influence.

To not spoil too much, what it basically entails is a story set in the time a while after the events of the season 4 finale, but before the start of season 5. It's set in a relatively canon-friendly version of the mlp-universe, but quite a lot darker and with a few hints of epic fantasy.

The player characters are called upon by the princesses of equestria because of their unique and individual talents required for a mission that is of utmost importance, involving the uncovering of an elaborate ploy and couo that has slowly been developing. The players will go on their adventure looking for clues, infiltrating shady societies and fighting evildoers as they slowly find out the terrible disaster about to hit equestria, and the pony behind it.

It would take quite a bit of effort on my end to set it all up, but Id love to develop this story with you guys. Please let me know if you are interested down here, if enough people are and promise to go in this adventure together and follow it through to the end them I'll set up the page proper. I just need to be sure there's a 'market' -if you will- for this type of RP. 

Thank you and I hope to hear your thoughts soon!

• Brohoof 4

This is starting to shape up nicely! Another question for you fellas. Would you want this RP to build up in tension slowly or do you want to dive straight into the action, leaving elaborate and cunning plans out of the picture?

• Brohoof 1

Personally I like a build up, kinda like a classic D&d game yah know? start out with an accidental bar fight to introduce everyone's characters lol But in all seriousness a build up allows characters to mingle and you get a better feel for your environment in my opinion. :P

• Brohoof 3

I'm interested as well; problem is I have too many characters to choose from. D:

• Brohoof 1

Elaborate story?! That's my favorite kind of story x) I will join!

Oh an I usually perfer a build up to events, I can work with jumping into the action as well if that's what everypony else wants.  And if we build up the build up is keeps people's interested.

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 1

Very well! I'll start working on the roleplay OOC now. You'll see it going up soon, and I'll mention all of you when it does!

I'm going to asess peoples characters to see of they fit, and I do have a limit of around 8 in mind. First come first serve!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...