Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pencil Art Requests Thread

midnightmuse

Ok so i'm helping my friend out and she is going to be doing the requests.

Just requests any Oc.

Need reference photo and name. Plus photo of cutie mark.

examples will be posted later.

But trust me, they are amazing

THEY ARE NOT IN COLOR SORRY :rarity:

Edited by midnightmuse

3 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Really? Sign me up @midnightmuse! Do you think you could do one with Lunarpalette and Discord? If you can then I'll provide the further information, but here is my OC. 

IMG_2180.thumb.PNG.65fbdfb245d1a3da618a488ecc5d27f4.PNG

the only thing different would be her left eye is blue instead of orange. 

she's on it

He is an Alicorn Stallion. Coat is a yellow sandy colour that looks much like real sand. His mane and tail are a sky blue colour with small patches of white, sort of looking like a partly cloudy sky. Sapphire blue eyes. Cutie mark is a swirling sandstorm with a blue sky behind it. He additionally wears a red cape with a golden trim around the edge, tied with a bit of thick red string to his neck, that covers his entire back and past his legs, covering his wings and tail. May or may not be visible is a small metal clip to fold up and attach itself to another clip to keep the cape folded.

If you are unable to have that done, can you do Amore?

ECV7C0i.png

Ok so I forgot to tell you that it wont have color sorry.

15 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Oh sweet! Thanks! Something where they are in love basically. I can't wait to see it!

Yours is done its being posted later.

15 hours ago, Trixie . said:

He is an Alicorn Stallion. Coat is a yellow sandy colour that looks much like real sand. His mane and tail are a sky blue colour with small patches of white, sort of looking like a partly cloudy sky. Sapphire blue eyes. Cutie mark is a swirling sandstorm with a blue sky behind it. He additionally wears a red cape with a golden trim around the edge, tied with a bit of thick red string to his neck, that covers his entire back and past his legs, covering his wings and tail. May or may not be visible is a small metal clip to fold up and attach itself to another clip to keep the cape folded.

ECV7C0i.png

Trixie I can have her do Amore.

Thanks,

Midnight Muse

On 4/24/2017 at 7:22 PM, Trixie . said:

ECV7C0i.png

SHE'S DONE!!!!!!!

2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...