Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

:: New Beginnings :: 1x1 with nx9100

~Natural Beauty~

@nx9100

Mysterious stood at the edge of the boat heading to manehattan. The boat passed the statue that was famous to manehattan. She let a smile creep across her face as she was getting ready to start a new life. She was from ponyville raised and born, but was going to manehattan to study to become a doctor for ponyville.

Edited by :: Mysterious Soul ::
  • Brohoof 1

The elevator doors opened, and Ravage stepped out onto the top floor of the Manehattan skyscraper.  He had never been in such a building before, or even into the city itself.  But as his new employer, or master, owned this building, it was going to become his home.  Here, free from all the pain, and horrible missions.... here, he could start over, and let his talents serve a higher purpose...

@nx9100

Mysterious got off the boat and stepped into manehattan. She got some weird looks due to she was half bat, half pegasus. But she didn't care. She was happy to be here and become a doctor. She walked down the street passing massive sky scrapers, which she was impressed with.

Ravage entered into a large office, windows on the far wall showing a view of the skyline beyond.  A large wooden desk filled the middle of the room, a green leather chair just behind it.  It swiveled to face him, and contained a blue pony wearing black-rimmed glasses.  His new employer and master, Ennex.

"Ah, Ravage," the young multi-millionaire greeted him, "welcome to my Headquarters.  From here I manage all of my various businesses," his eyes narrowed to a wicked grin, "and, other enterprises.  What do you think so far?"

"I do not know," Ravage replied.  "I have never been to the city before.  It is a bit... overwhelming."

"I can imagine how you might feel a bit, outnumbered in such a densely populated place.  But no worry, we have plenty of work that will distract you from such fears."  He tapped his desk, and a side door to the office opened, revealing a mare.  keeping her eyes down, she entered the office, handed Ravage a small saddlebag, and with a nod to Ennex quickly left, closing the door behind her.  "Your first assignment," Ennex said, pointing to the bag.  "A small dockside operation that has turned down my offers of a buyout."  The grin returned.  "I want to you go and... deliver them my final offer."  

Ravage nodded, and slinging the bag over his back, headed back towards the elevator....

The crowded streets were a far cry from the remote facility where Ravage was trained.  He struggled to keep his composer, as he headed down the sidewalk ignoring the occasional stares he was getting.  Most of the ponies here weren't used to seeing somepony wandering around in the full-body suit like his, and he stood out like a sore hoof.

Taking a moment to study the street signs, trying to find the quickest way to the waterfront, he noticed a building labeled as a university.  Remembering that it was located between Ennex's tower and the docks, he decided to head that direction....

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 1

Mysterious was admiring the large buildings and everything around. When she ran it to a stallion, hard. She tumbled back and was sitting on her hindquarters. "I'm sorry, I should have looked where I was going." She said getting up off her hindquarters. She looked at the stallion in front of her who was in a full body suit. "The name is Mysterious Soul, but you can call me Myst." She said holding out her hoof.

@nx9100

Ravage was watching the various wagons being pulled in the streets, when something rammed his side.  Without thinking, his reflexes kicked in, and he caught himself before falling over.  A glance at his attacker revealed a pegasus, but not a normal one.  She appeared half bat.  He sighed, having seen worse things.  "I am called Ravage," he replied, "and you should be more aware of your surroundings."

@nx9100

"I will be. Do you know anyone renting apartments here? I need a place to stay while I study at the university." Mysterious asked Ravage thinking he was from around there. She her bat ears twitched a bit as she waited for answer.

(( Do you think you could play Big mac in the New Elements of Harmony Theard?))

Ravage thought for a moment.  He was new here himself, but his new boss did own several buildings....   He looked around, and sure enough just across the street was an apartment building with a familiar grey delta symbol painted on the sign.  "Come," he said, and lead her across the street.  There was a doorguard standing at attention in front of the building.  "May I help you, sir," he asked is a slightly condescending tone, for he was used to dealing with Manehattan elite.  

"I am Ravage," the black stallion said, voice full of authority, "and I wish to acquire an apartment here."  

The doorguard gulped, and gave the larger stallion another look.  He might not have recognized Ennex's new lieutenant, but he had heard of him.  "Of course sir!  My apologies," the doorguard stumbled.  "Please, right this way."

Ravage beckoned to Mysterious.  "This pony will choose the apartment.  She'll be staying there for the time being."  He turned to her.  "I have to finish an assignment, but will return later."  He headed off, and the doorguard waved Mysterious through the door...