ravi1.gif

And I was like

tumblr_nlmy1jBE1p1u8if20o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, K.Rool Addict said:

I'll keep that in mind once I get my laptop =^-^=

Atm my only computer is this:

1033897640_n69x-qh.jpg&key=1e58cba82e7ed

^Yes I know, but it was soooo cute I couldn't resist! /)^3^(\

Pfff, that thing is WAY more advanced than the PCs back when Doom was first released. I think that'll run it in it's sleep :dash: 

1 hour ago, Envy said:

@K.Rool Addict Well, I spoilered it because I was under the impression that it was a credible leak. It might just be a rerelease and not an actual remake, but that'd seem pointless.

I wouldn't mind a remake of Super Star Saga, but I'm starting to think those rumors are fake. Too bad, it was one of the best GBA games ever

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Pfff, that thing is WAY more advanced than the PCs back when Doom was first released. I think that'll run it in it's sleep :dash: 

Only way to play Windows games is to use Bootcamp. When running Windows on a separate partition, for some reason the following things occur:

#1 The screen's color gamut is vastly reduced

#2 The speakers' incredible audio quality becomes very thin and tinny

#3 The awesome huge trackpad loses all its better functionality

#4 The battery life is cut from 10 hours to like 2

#5 The Cpu cannot run at full speed and clocks down to its base clock speed of 1.1 ghz

(Btw, for some reason have this laptop plugged in while gaming actually reduces performance instead of increasing it. Ik it is very strange lol)

This laptop doesn't even have any fans of any sort either lol.

Why would I ever want such a laptop? Well, it is amazing for web browsing and productivity work. The screen is absolutely beautiful and requires no calibration out of box (1440p 12'' screen btw). The speakers are insanely good for the size and weight of the laptop (2 lbs even). Crazy good battery life as mentioned above 8-10 hours easy. Trackpad is HUEG like Xbox and really, REALLY good (I never even use a mouse anymore). I also am rather taken aback by how utterly adorable the laptop is; so small and minimalistic, perfect pinkish hue /)^3^(\

It was like $1,500 lol. Mad expensive for the performance. But I still love it <3

Edited by K.Rool Addict

I am mostly looking forward to seeing whether Microsoft unveils any games that we don't already know are coming out. And although, I have no interest in buying a Scorpio, I want to learn the details about it, like how much it's going to cost? What it looks like? Etc.,.

The only game I can think off the top of my head that I want to see is Borderlands 3(or whatever it's going to be called). 

haven't paid much attention to exhibitors, but i sure am looking forward to Fallout 4 VR.

already have the HTC Vive, and been waiting for F4VR since last years E3.

also other triple-A games would be welcome.

-Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon

-Dragon Ball Fighters

-Assassin's Creed: Origins

-Need for Speed: Payback

-Star Wars: Battlefront II

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Celli said:

@K.Rool Addict Doom isn't a Windows game, though. 

Lies!

a1016179d74b95cbed65f010cb615e9b5b700410

^Look at all those Windows icons. I ain't seeing many "Apples" on there in any relevant listings >.<

I wasn't saying it was only available on the WIndows store rofl. I was saying I needed Windows to run the game (assuming I dont use an emulator... which I would also assume would require Windows lmao)

Edited by K.Rool Addict

2 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

:o 

Yeah, Steam is in Mac OS, and Doom is on there. No bootcamp needed. Just don't play it from steam, it's a crappy port which Valve did a shit job with. Buy Ultimate Doom, then download GZdoom, find Doom's WAD in your steam folder, or however Apple stores things, grab the WAD, and then run GZdoom, and pick Ultimate Doom from the WAD list. By default the controls are set to controls of modern shooters.

6 minutes ago, Celli said:

Yeah, Steam is in Mac OS, and Doom is on there. No bootcamp needed. Just don't play it from steam, it's a crappy port which Valve did a shit job with. Buy Ultimate Doom, then download GZdoom, find Doom's WAD in your steam folder, or however Apple stores things, grab the WAD, and then run GZdoom, and pick Ultimate Doom from the WAD list. By default the controls are set to controls of modern shooters.

>.> that sounds complicated lmao

Also, I can't download anything from the Apple Store as my laptop is not linked to an Apple account. I hate supplying these companies with personal info, so I steer away from stuff like that. I'm sure I'll be able to play it eventually, lol, just not on my Macbook :P 

Just now, K.Rool Addict said:

>.> that sounds complicated lmao

Also, I can't download anything from the Apple Store as my laptop is not linked to an Apple account. I hate supplying these companies with personal info, so I steer away from stuff like that. I'm sure I'll be able to play it eventually, lol, just not on my Macbook :P 

You don't need the Apple store :P

Unless you mean, Steam is on the Apple Store?

5 minutes ago, Celli said:

You don't need the Apple store :P

Unless you mean, Steam is on the Apple Store?

In order to download like, ANY app from the Apple store, it requires you sign in to an Apple account. Which I absolutely refuse to do as they ask you for information I would never provide xD I hate how... "intrusive" new technology tries to be into your life. Online security can easily be compromised by hackers and I'm not one to just leave stuff like SSN out there in the open for these people to use -.-

What is this whole fascination with "accounts for everything!"? I don't get it. Even when I turn on my own damn Ps4 or Xbox One its like I am a criminal,; not allowed to play my damn games under the suspiscion that I am not the real owner. If I have the damn console in my house hooked up to my TV, and I have a physical dic in the system, I should be able to play my game, no questions asked! Enough with this verification bullshit >.< I can't stand it lol

At least with the Wii U I didn't have to deal with any of that nonsense... Anybody know if the Switch has this benefit too? :o 

I can not believe I forgot the most obvious of predictions: New Super Mario Bros. Switch.

100% one of those mediocre franchises that is likely to show up and for Nintendo to spend a good 15% of the conference talking about even though it's the same dang game again.

No...wait... What if it is actually a port of the Wii U version, so it actually is the same dang game. Oh god. Nintendo wouldn't sink that far...Would they?

2 hours ago, Vulon Bii said:

Could be worse, it could've been Sony in 2006,

2 hours ago, Vulon Bii said:

Microsoft in 2012.

Their 2010 show was much worse

I'm curious if there'll be anything other than Mario Odyssey to make me want a Switch.

I haven't played the first EA Battlefront, but the footage I've seen of Battlefront II looks like it might be worthwhile.

I'm not really expecting anything else, but hopefully there'll be some surprises.

12 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

E3 2008...... E3 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eww:

I'd honestly rather watch a Wii Music presentation than them spending any time of a 25 minute conference whatsoever talking about New Super Mario Bros I say that whether it's a port of the U version or a new one. They're all boring. But seriously, if there is a Switch port of NSMBU I will very likely shut off the feed and not care about anything else Nintendo shows. Wii Music would be better than that. I'm not even kidding.

Well, EA's conference was a dud (as expected)

A Way Out looked somewhat decent. Kinda reminded of of Army of Two which was a fun game albeit objectively mediocre. Star Wars BattleFront 2 impressed with stellar graphics and large scale maps.... but not much else. It's not the kind of game I can get excited to play as Star Wars has never interested me in the slightest. Also, why the hell is it called Star Wars Battlefront 2? I thought we already had a game with that exact same title: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51DJ5Y7GQQL.jpg

Now I eagerly await Microsoft's conference >.> 3 hours left... I wonder how big of a trainwreck this'll be lol

Or maybe they'll surprise everyone and knock it out of the ballpark? I honestly really, REALLY want it to be one or the other; lukewarm E3 conferences are always the most boring -.-

4 hours ago, Envy said:

I'd honestly rather watch a Wii Music presentation than them spending any time of a 25 minute conference whatsoever talking about New Super Mario Bros I say that whether it's a port of the U version or a new one. They're all boring. But seriously, if there is a Switch port of NSMBU I will very likely shut off the feed and not care about anything else Nintendo shows. Wii Music would be better than that. I'm not even kidding.

Unless you've already bought their gimmicky crap :dry:

10 hours ago, Vulon Bii said:

Could be worse, it could've been Sony in 2006, or Microsoft in 2012.

At least their fails where the new console announcements which you had the option to buy or not. With Wii Music however, if you had already bought their console, you'd feel scammed :eww:

(edited)

Jesus christ this conference is bad so far. It started off "ok" but its been getting progressively worse and worse as it continues -.-

At first I was thinking it was like a 5-6/ 10 presentation, but now its like 3-4/10 :/

Well gotta keep watching. That Minecraft "super duper graphics pack" that I just was shown as I typed this looked pretty cool despite me not giving a shit about Minecraft lol. Anyway see ya later

Holy FUCK, Black Desert Online console exclusivity!? o.0 Looks like I spoke too soon >.>

Edited by K.Rool Addict

Very excited. I am hoping they clear up some questions i have for Dissidia NT.

Since they just released the trailer and release date for AC Origins hopefully they have enough time to make the combat look less buggy. It looks real good apart from that slight bugginess :P

Also wont hold my breath but a little trailer for FF7 Remake would sustain me for a few more months XD