Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Rarity Cosplay

Elliethepegasus

I'm a cosplayer, and for the longest time, Rarity has been a dream cosplay of mine~ Well she's finally complete! I went to a con about a month back and got to debut her for the first time! It was so much fun, I loved the pictures I got, and my friend even cosplayed Coco Pommel with me! It was so great, and! I'm bringing her out again for a con this upcoming weekend. I'm gonna add some finishing touches to the outfit, to make it EVEN  better!! I hope you guys like it, and I really hope I've done my favorite pony some justice TT~TT

IMG_6632.JPG

IMG_6634.JPG

IMG_6744.JPG

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

Oh wow that's very impressive. You even have the red glasses

You should definitely post the updated version next weekend as well!

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Elliethepegasus said:

I really hope I've done my favorite pony some justice TT~TT

I would say you really nailed it, especially since, as @Frostgage already pointed out ... you included the glasses. Rarity has a certain spirit of elegance to her. You captured that with this particular cosplay. Good job!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Jeric said:

I would say you really nailed it, especially since, as @Frostgage already pointed out ... you included the glasses. Rarity has a certain spirit of elegance to her. You captured that with this particular cosplay. Good job!

Oh goodness I'm gonna cry. Thank you, really! As I've said, Rarity is my favorite character in the show, so tackling this cosplay was kind of intimidating, as I really wanted it all to look flawless. <3 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Elliethepegasus said:

Oh goodness I'm gonna cry. Thank you, really! As I've said, Rarity is my favorite character in the show, so tackling this cosplay was kind of intimidating, as I really wanted it all to look flawless. <3 

Well ya did great! It looks like you took a long time making this.

Can't wait to see it finished

• Brohoof 1

That's really good.  I'm working on two Pinkie Pie ones now myself, I hope you will give me your opinion when I am done.  Have you considered doing Rarity's Grand Galloping Gala dress?  If you haven't, or even if you have, I would love to chat with you about it.  There's this gorgeous Victorian era skirt that would look fantastic for it.  Sorry, I'm rambling.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Pinkie_Pi said:

That's really good.  I'm working on two Pinkie Pie ones now myself, I hope you will give me your opinion when I am done.  Have you considered doing Rarity's Grand Galloping Gala dress?  If you haven't, or even if you have, I would love to chat with you about it.  There's this gorgeous Victorian era skirt that would look fantastic for it.  Sorry, I'm rambling.

I would LOVE to do Rarity's Gala dress! I have a lot of MLP cosplans, so don't feel bad about rambling! If you ever want to talk cosplay, I'm all ears~ 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@Yotes please do take into account the span of time between the last post and your own, as well as the time passed since the last activity of the user in question. It's unfortunate but this might be one of such cases in which you'll get no answer from the OP. :adorkable: