Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Skijarama anything you want.

Tone Shift

Yeah, I've never done one of these things before and my OCs are usually reserved for specific things like Fanfics or RPs. I don't really know what to do here; never made one of these things before, so... yeah. Ask me stuff. Ask me stuff and I shall attempt to answer in a way that makes sense.

Though it is important to note that the 'making sense' part is not a gaurantee. I'm kind of an immeasurable dork.

28 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

chimmicherry? or cherrychanga?

The jar of peanut butter. Every time.

12 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

What song best describes you?

Oh, starting hard, eh? I usually don't listen to mainstream music, so I don't have a commonly recognizable answer. Plus I have two different primary 'modes,' as it were. Either 'Goofy whack-job dork' or 'depressed and pessimistic recluse.' So, I'd probably have a different 'song' for each of those modes.

The depressed mode would probably be one of the following:

HOWEVER, for something that is related to my goofy mode, I'd probably have to say something like one of these would fit the bill:

You asked for one song, you got four. Congradulations.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
56 minutes ago, PacificGreen said:

What is your OC's cutie mark and how did he get it?

Well, the cutie mark of my first OC is a red writing qull with a teardrop coming out of the tip instead of ink. He got it when he wrote a poem that emphasized the emotional trauma he was going through at the time that more or less defined him for the rest of his life.

LVNcyfU.png

My second OC's cutie mark is in the top-right of the following image.

lyHjHKb.png

He got it when he told a campfire story to his family and some friends on a camping trip. He told the story perfectly, switching voices seamlessly and perfectly, hitting the narration and character vocals right on the head every time.

Tone Shift, the 2nd OC, is more in line with how I am now than my first OC.

51 minutes ago, Quinch said:

How'd you come up with the name?

That is a question I ask myself a lot, surprisingly. I came up with it in, like, 2008? 2009? I don't remember how I did it back then; I was a pre-teen at the time and I just slapped some syllables together to come up with a name, I guess. I mean, it stuck pretty nicely and even earned me my preferred nickname of SJ among my closer friends, so I'm not complaining.

Edited by Skijarama
Forgot an image
  • Brohoof 1