Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest Shipfiction ever

Grtxkkyz

So far,what has been the weirdest shipping or shipfiction you've ever found???I've found too many that i can't name them all,but one involved Caramel and Big Mac

Frankly, by this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

• Brohoof 1

This fanfic. It's called 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place'. A warning, some... kinky things are implied, not actually shown, so its not a clop fic, but heavily implied. So yeah, it's PG-13. So yeah, its odd, but pretty entertaining to read.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I haven't read anything too weird ye-

This fanfic. It's called 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place'. A warning, some... kinky things are implied, not actually shown, so its not a clop fic, but heavily implied. So yeah, it's PG-13. So yeah, its odd, but pretty entertaining to read.

Wow. That was brilliant. :lol: Edited by SBB64

I tend to keep away from this stuff. Ponies being innocent is what I prefer at this point.

I would have to agree with you here. I can't do shipfics anymore; too many ill-written ones ruined any appeal I had for them.

I tend to keep away from this stuff. Ponies being innocent is what I prefer at this point.

Yeah, frankly, strange pairings are brought into too many entertainment franchises as it is, and while I might read the occasional Batman/Catwoman romantic fanfic (which honestly isn't that odd since that couple's canon in the Batman universe anyway), I've steered clear of MLP shipfics. It's nice for me just to watch an innocent children's program and keep all the characters in the show innocent as well; not looking down on anypony who does read such stuff, mind you, that's their choice, but it's simply not my cup of tea.

To date, the weirdest shipfic I have ever read just so happens to be the first shipfic I ever read - Twist x Gummy the alligator. That was beyond explanation when it comes to how strange something can be.

Though in my defense, it was only the third fanfic I read overall (less than twenty four hours after visiting EqD for the first time), so by that point, I had no idea what shipping even was. Needless to say, it took a while for me to give the genre another chance :P

To date, the weirdest shipfic I have ever read just so happens to be the first shipfic I ever read - Twist x Gummy the alligator. That was beyond explanation when it comes to how strange something can be.

Though in my defense, it was only the third fanfic I read overall (less than twenty four hours after visiting EqD for the first time), so by that point, I had no idea what shipping even was. Needless to say, it took a while for me to give the genre another chance :P

Twist and Gummy? how does that even work?

Wait... what? :blink: ... :wacko:... :o ... WHAT?!?! Somepony actually wrote a shipfic involving TWIST and GUMMY? ...WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!????!?!

Posted Image

+

Posted Image

THIS ACTUALLY EXISTS?!?!?! WTF!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Yeah, right there with ya Spidey! I mean... WHAT?!?! Gosh dang, the Internet's a weird place!!! :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Oh! Twist x Gummy reminds me of a conversation I had with a friendly shortly after I went through MLP: FIM. We discussed ridiculous pairings and quickly came to realize that anything involving Gummy made the task too easy. The same went for The Cakes. We agreed they were effectively off-limits for the sake of our collective sanity.

That having been said, I am waiting for Gummy x Fleur. Make it happen, fandom.

Ya, what the fuck. Just what the fuck. I don't read shipfics because

1. I don't like romance stories, usually.

2. Most shipfics are clop fics I've heard.

Posted Image

(edited)

http://www.equestria...tho-thuper.html

I cannot make this kinda thing up.

:blink: ... :( ...

Posted Image

*Clicks link again just to be sure*... :wacko: ... :o ...

*Triple checks cause I'm a sadly optimistic bastard and still can't believe this exists*... :blink: ... :blink: ... :blink: ... :blink:

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgI2ZQVyrBo&feature=related

OK... I think I'm over it... nope, nope, it's still just soooooooooo wronggggggggg!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Batbrony

1. I don't like romance stories, usually.

2. Most shipfics are clop fics I've heard.

1. I can understand your point. However, not all shipping stories are romance stories - there are a number of great ones that are shipping/comedy, shipping/adventure, etc. Those contain very little mushy romance, and instead focus on an actual story.

2. Not true. Some shipfics do contain clop, but the overwhelming majority of them do not. It's not that difficult to avoid the ones that do exist - EqD doesn't accept clopfics, FIMFiction has mature tags that warn you, etc.

Don't forget "Sticks and Stones". It's, oh, how do I put this lightly...

A TomxBloomberg ship.

Whatever, that's still not as bad as *shudders* TwistxGummy BLEH!!!! :unsure:

"The Great And Powerful Trixie falls in love with a pinecone"

Pretty self explanatory title. Not the creepiest shipfiction I've read but its one of the weirdest along with the one where Rainbow Dash falls in love with the kitchen sink.