Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Practicing stuff

PleasantPetrichor

(edited)

I'm still kinda new here and I wanted to show off some of my pony art and see what others think. So here's a few pics I've done of my oc (and current icon ^v^). The poses are mostly the same because I've just started getting into pony art and am kinda just testing the waters. I'm excited to get more creative with it though :)  any comments would be nice! Thank you! <3

(oh and sorry for the size. I draw on a big canvas cause of quality things)

pon pon.png

oh hey its a pon.png

Edited by PleasantPetrichor
  • Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, PleasantPetrichor said:

I'm still kinda new here and I wanted to show off some of my pony art and see what others think. So here's a few pics I've done of my oc (and current icon ^v^). The poses are mostly the same because I've just started getting into pony art and am kinda just testing the waters. I'm excited to get more creative with it though :)  any comments would be nice! Thank you! <3

(oh and sorry for the size. I draw on a big canvas cause of quality things)

pon pon.png

oh hey its a pon.png

Nice! Lovin' it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, PleasantPetrichor said:

I should say, you're very good in it :sunbutt:

How long are you drawing already? And I would love to see your other artworks. Are you publishing it anywhere?

P.S. Size is totally OK ^_^

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Crypty said:

I should say, you're very good in it :sunbutt:

How long are you drawing already? And I would love to see your other artworks. Are you publishing it anywhere?

P.S. Size is totally OK ^_^

Ahhh thank you! <3 

Man I've been drawing for really as long as I can remember. Art's been my passion for some time ^v^

Eee I'd be happy to post some more! Although those are the only pony related ones I currently have so I'll probably have to post anything else on the non pony art forum. And unfortunately, not really. I very occassionally post some things on tumblr but that's pretty rare. Thank you again aaaa (/)^ ^(\)

• Brohoof 2