Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Onylex

I haven't posted any of my artwork here in sooooooo long....

What an odd feeling this is...

Anyway, yeah this is a drawing... of Rarity... as a Queen... so... there's that... :maud:

++++++Q&A++++++

Q: Why is it in black, white, and gray? 

A: Because I'm too lazy to color it. 

Q: Why did you make it into a meme?

A: Because I can and when I get bored I make memes and do stupid stuff. Don't you?

Q: Will you ever color it and take out the meme?

A: Probably, if enough ppl want me to but, ppl never like my style anyway. Its "creepy"... or... so they say. Hell! I might even put it into a Forum Banner at some point!

Q: Can I ask one more question?

A: GG no re kthxbai 

Rarity Qween.png

• Brohoof 5

Love the style you gave the eyes there, paying attention to such features should always be taken as a priority. ^^

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Please color it!!! It looks so good!!

I'm not going to spoil it now but I will say this: "you're in luck, I stayed up late just to color it". :twi:

14 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Love the style you gave the eyes there, paying attention to such features should always be taken as a priority. ^^

Yeah, eyes are my favorite thing to draw on a character. There so expressive and do a lot for facial expressions, not to mention that in the show's default style the ponies eyes take up like 85% (that's a real mathematical percentile calculation that I totally didn't make up) of their face so why not exaggerate them a bit? :)

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

Yes please. :please:

Heh, I'd actually put it into one just out of curiosity of what it might look like. 

I'm not trying to tute my own horn here but, I have to say... it looked pretty good even just doing something as simple as that. So, I'm feeling a bit motivated to flesh it out as much as I can. Also never mind that the "r" is in the wrong place atm. I was so stunned by how pretty the font was that it seemed to join forces with my dyslexia and played a slight of hand trick on me! :adorkable:     what a sneaky little "r"... :okiedokieloki:

Rare Queen Banner wip exp.png

• Brohoof 3