Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mute And the Outcasted (1x1 With The Ceberus) OOC

Maple Bat

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

@Maple Bat Midnight actually is alone, Crimson is not with her atm. :please: just wanted to notify if you want to edit it :blush:

But I'll reply to it as it is, just in form of Midnight being alone. 

Sorry about taking so long with the edit there. I had class :D

But I did make it and now for the reply

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

14 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Trust me if you weren't there I'd be in a situation where I'd rather be dead."

14 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Maple probably talked about getting captured

I don't know if you're going somewhere with this, and you don't need to tell if you are, but it gave me an idea for a direction I'd like to ask your opinion of.

What would you think about Midnight getting captured? It wouldn't be too illogical thing to happen, since she is married to Crimson, has a son with him (Speechless), who now is with Maple, but she herself is just a normal batpony, so the hunters wouldn't necessary want to kill her, but they would want to use her to further their cause. I'm not sure how things would continue from that, but i have a idea how I could execute her getting captured, and Speechless and Maple (and Crimson) getting to know about it. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

What would you think about Midnight getting captured? It wouldn't be too illogical thing to happen, since she is married to Crimson, has a son with him (Speechless), who now is with Maple, but she herself is just a normal batpony, so the hunters wouldn't necessary want to kill her, but they would want to use her to further their cause. I'm not sure how things would continue from that, but i have a idea how I could execute her getting captured, and Speechless and Maple (and Crimson) getting to know about it. 

Oh I like the idea! Let's do it! Can't wait to see what you do.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Pvt. Cerberus said:

@Maple Bat
So, I just noticed how short my replies have been lately, sorry about that, I have limited time in the army and they look lot longer on the mobile =/ 

No problem. I completely understand. Sorry If I'm not putting enough in some of my own.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Maple Bat

You've been inactive for a while, and I understand you have your personal reasons and you don't need to explain anything to me.

But I wanted to ask in case this RP is still alive regardless, would you be aright with a..I guess you could call it a twist, that, of course following the rules of the forums, could be considered rather brutal (not 100% sure if brutal is the best word to use.) (I'm not killing off an character so don't worry about that)

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

@Pvt. Cerberus

Yes I plan to continue this just I don't have the time right now. College has me "Falling appart" and I can't pull my self together enough for a post. I'd say by Wednesday or so I should have everything sorted out I'm sorry about all this. I promise I'll be back soon.

Let me hear this Idea of yours anyways I'm intrested

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Let me hear this Idea of yours anyways I'm intrested

Well, it's not that big of a thing by itself, but it could have pretty lasting effect. Simply put, there would be indication that Midnight has been tortured, it would have been done with magic, so there wouldn't be any visible physical injuries. It would also allow me to reveal more about the Unicorn character. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

3 hours ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Well, it's not that big of a thing by itself, but it could have pretty lasting effect. Simply put, there would be indication that Midnight has been tortured, it would have been done with magic, so there wouldn't be any visible physical injuries. It would also allow me to reveal more about the Unicorn character. 

That sounds acceptable to me. So long as you don't go into too much detail about what they did. Go into Detail don't get me wrong, but again, not too much. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

So long as you don't go into too much detail about what they did. Go into Detail don't get me wrong, but again, not too much. 

Don't worry, I won't. There won't be detailed list of what was done, it will be more like "these are few things that may have been done." It will mostly be left for the imagination so to speak.