Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "I'm sure, though with how she met them in our dreams, it may be different. And you're right about the capes, they really are so snuggly"

JO: Yeah and it's actually that snuggly feeling that gives us a sense of safety, power and regalness deep inside mentally. Like as long as you can actually feel the cape that your wearing around your neck with a fluffy texture. You will actually get the sensations from it deeply and that's when the magic happens!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah and it's actually that snuggly feeling that gives us a sense of safety, power and regalness deep inside mentally. Like as long as you can actually feel the cape that your wearing around your neck with a fluffy texture. You will actually get the sensations from it deeply and that's when the magic happens!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she then arrives at John's parents' place "well we're here love, shall I just park where I parked the other night?"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she then arrives at John's parents' place "well we're here love, shall I just park where I parked the other night?"

JO: Yeah you'll have to park on the driveway on the side where the Volkswagen is parked so my parents can actually get in with the Ford when they get home as they still are out at the moment but they'll be home in an hour or two.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah you'll have to park on the driveway on the side where the Volkswagen is parked so my parents can actually get in with the Ford when they get home as they still are out at the moment but they'll be home in an hour or two.

Scarlet smiles and parks in the driveway near the Volkswagon and turns off the ignition "And here we are love, can you pleas help me bring in the pee pads for Concord and Swinton? I don't want them peeing everywhere"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and parks in the driveway near the Volkswagon and turns off the ignition "And here we are love, can you pleas help me bring in the pee pads for Concord and Swinton? I don't want them peeing everywhere"

JO: Yeah to be honest the puppies making a mess is literally the last thing I want as my parents would literally go full fire at me for letting it happen. And there's Muffin's unwanted boyfriend!

John then saw a grey and white fluffy cat that was up the street. It quickly ran off out of sight the moment John looked at it but it was still long enough for Scarlet to catch a glimpse of the cat...

JO: No don't be fooled by his fluffy appearance as he actually is a very naughty cat. Like he always pees on our BBQ cover and our fence. My parents always have to hose it down and the pee smells really bad. That's why my parents hate that cat plus Muffin is quite fearful of that cat to as it's always trying to forcefully mate with her so Muffin will run and hide the moment she hears that cat approaching. Plus Muffin once got into a fight with that cat when it tried to mate with her. And we can't really complain to anyone about that cat as nobody knows who his owners are currently plus he's quite a young cat to as he only appeared around three months ago and I believe he's something like six months old at this point based on his body look. Anyways we better get inside!

John then opened the front door with his keys and put the pee pads in front of the massive glass window that was a part of the back door in the living room. He also put down the new folded up capes on the dining table...

(You probably saw in the video call on Skype that we have two dinner tables. The white wood one with six chairs around it is the original dining table from the late 90s when the house was built and the main dinner table is the dark wooden table in the living room with four chairs around it! :) )

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah to be honest the puppies making a mess is literally the last thing I want as my parents would literally go full fire at me for letting it happen. And there's Muffin's unwanted boyfriend!

John then saw a grey and white fluffy cat that was up the street. It quickly ran off out of sight the moment John looked at it but it was still long enough for Scarlet to catch a glimpse of the cat...

JO: No don't be fooled by his fluffy appearance as he actually is a very naughty cat. Like he always pees on our BBQ cover and our fence. My parents always have to hose it down and the pee smells really bad. That's why my parents hate that cat plus Muffin is quite fearful of that cat to as it's always trying to forcefully mate with her so Muffin will run and hide the moment she hears that cat approaching. Plus Muffin once got into a fight with that cat when it tried to mate with her. And we can't really complain to anyone about that cat as nobody knows who his owners are currently plus he's quite a young cat to as he only appeared around three months ago and I believe he's something like six months old at this point based on his body look. Anyways we better get inside!

John then opened the front door with his keys and put the pee pads in front of the massive glass window that was a part of the back door in the living room. He also put down the new folded up capes on the dining table...

(You probably saw in the video call on Skype that we have two dinner tables. The white wood one with six chairs around it is the original dining table from the late 90s when the house was built and the main dinner table is the dark wooden table in the living room with four chairs around it! :) )

Scarlet nods "I think you told me about Muffin's 'unwanted boyfriend' the other day" she says and helps get everything out "I trust the puppies to not pee anywhere and let us know when they need to go out, but I thought it would be best to be prepared for an emergency" she says and kisses his cheeks " come on then love, lets go get the puppies settled in and then have breakfast"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "I think you told me about Muffin's 'unwanted boyfriend' the other day" she says and helps get everything out "I trust the puppies to not pee anywhere and let us know when they need to go out, but I thought it would be best to be prepared for an emergency" she says and kisses his cheeks " come on then love, lets go get the puppies settled in and then have breakfast"

JO: Yeah plus Muffin dose actually pee in the yards of people she doesn't like! She's a very intelligent cat and she also always goes to the park in our street to poop there once a day and she literally goes there to poop every morning when Jenny let's her out! Anyways let's let the puppies see their new temporary home!

John then let the puppies out of the car and they ran inside. They were exploring around the house and looking around and the first thing Concord did was go into the downstairs powder room bathroom. When John looked into the bathroom Concord was standing awkwardly on the toilet seat and he was peeing into the toilet...

JO: Scarlet how did Concord learn how to use the toilet!? Just take a look at this!

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah plus Muffin dose actually pee in the yards of people she doesn't like! She's a very intelligent cat and she also always goes to the park in our street to poop there once a day and she literally goes there to poop every morning when Jenny let's her out! Anyways let's let the puppies see their new temporary home!

John then let the puppies out of the car and they ran inside. They were exploring around the house and looking around and the first thing Concord did was go into the downstairs powder room bathroom. When John looked into the bathroom Concord was standing awkwardly on the toilet seat and he was peeing into the toilet...

JO: Scarlet how did Concord learn how to use the toilet!? Just take a look at this!

Scarlet rushes in and gasps "Oh my, now that is something, but it is possible he was taught by the breeder?" she suggests "But it looks like we'll need to get one of those puppy things for him."

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet rushes in and gasps "Oh my, now that is something, but it is possible he was taught by the breeder?" she suggests "But it looks like we'll need to get one of those puppy things for him."

JO: Yeah the breeder behind our puppies is also quite an inverter like person as I've seen him on the internet. Like he's made unique pet toys and other things for pets so maybe it's not so much of a surprise that he thought the puppies how to use the toilet!

Concord then finished and he was looking up at the flush button waging his tail and barking a bit...

JO: And he wants to flush it to but he can't reach the button just yet!

John then went in and flushed the toilet for Concord for Concord to then walk off happily to go and explore the house... 

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah the breeder behind our puppies is also quite an inverter like person as I've seen him on the internet. Like he's made unique pet toys and other things for pets so maybe it's not so much of a surprise that he thought the puppies how to use the toilet!

Concord then finished and he was looking up at the flush button waging his tail and barking a bit...

JO: And he wants to flush it to but he can't reach the button just yet!

John then went in and flushed the toilet for Concord for Concord to then walk off happily to go and explore the house... 

Scarlet smiles and helps Concord to flush the toilet "He really is a smart little puppy, so cute and cuddly too, just feel his fur love, it's so soft and fluffy" she squees and hugs the puppies closely "Mm we love you both so much" she says to them, and both Concord and Swinton both bark and wag their tails happily

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and helps Concord to flush the toilet "He really is a smart little puppy, so cute and cuddly too, just feel his fur love, it's so soft and fluffy" she squees and hugs the puppies closely "Mm we love you both so much" she says to them, and both Concord and Swinton both bark and wag their tails happily

John then snuggled up with the two puppies and wrapped his cape around them...

JO: Aww their fur is soo nice! Plus our capes really make snuggles more enjoyable! Anyways I'll go and cook up some fried eggs with bacon plus I'll make some for my parents to as they said they haven't had breakfast yet!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then snuggled up with the two puppies and wrapped his cape around them...

JO: Aww their fur is soo nice! Plus our capes really make snuggles more enjoyable! Anyways I'll go and cook up some fried eggs with bacon plus I'll make some for my parents to as they said they haven't had breakfast yet!

Scarlet smiles and nods "Ooh that sounds really great love, and it's nice you'd make breakfast for your parents" she says as she sits down on the sofa, snuggling up to the puppies and in her cape.

21 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "Ooh that sounds really great love, and it's nice you'd make breakfast for your parents" she says as she sits down on the sofa, snuggling up to the puppies and in her cape.

John then went to work on breakfast and he was extremely focused into it. Just as he was serving the table his parents arrived home...

DAD: Hi you two! It looks like you've been busy!

MOM: And it looks like you two are really enjoying your new capes there! We heard about it on the phone with Scarlet's parents!

JO: Yup and your just in time for breakfast plus there's a surprise for you on the dining table!

Myrna then snuggled up to Scarlet while Anthony went off to put their bags away. He then saw the capes folded up on the dining table...

DAD: Ohh what are thease!?

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then went to work on breakfast and he was extremely focused into it. Just as he was serving the table his parents arrived home...

DAD: Hi you two! It looks like you've been busy!

MOM: And it looks like you two are really enjoying your new capes there! We heard about it on the phone with Scarlet's parents!

JO: Yup and your just in time for breakfast plus there's a surprise for you on the dining table!

Myrna then snuggled up to Scarlet while Anthony went off to put their bags away. He then saw the capes folded up on the dining table...

DAD: Ohh what are thease!?

Scarlet smiles "Oh those are capes that my mummy made for you and Myrna, we hope that you like them" she says as soon as Concord jumps off of her lap and paws over to Anthony and Myrna, wagging his tail, followed by Swinton.

5 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Oh those are capes that my mummy made for you and Myrna, we hope that you like them" she says as soon as Concord jumps off of her lap and paws over to Anthony and Myrna, wagging his tail, followed by Swinton.

John then went over and put Shining Armour's cape on Anthony...

DAD: Uhh okay this is awkward but it somehow feels unexplainably good in a way. Like I just can't discribe it plus when I think about how you work John there would be millions of other people like you out there who could seriously benefit from thease capes!

JO: Yeah I know dad!

John then put Cadance's cape on Myrna and snuggled up on the couch with her and Scarlet...

MOM: Aww these are so nice to snuggle in! I really can see why you love thease capes!

JO: Yeah I know plus Scarlet's parents loved their capes to and of course me and Scarlet really love our capes here! Plus it really does feel nice to let them flow in the wind in a windy plus as it just feels so regal and fantasy like. Like Scarlet really enjoys her fantasy stories especially when there's capes involved!   

17 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then went over and put Shining Armour's cape on Anthony...

DAD: Uhh okay this is awkward but it somehow feels unexplainably good in a way. Like I just can't discribe it plus when I think about how you work John there would be millions of other people like you out there who could seriously benefit from thease capes!

JO: Yeah I know dad!

John then put Cadance's cape on Myrna and snuggled up on the couch with her and Scarlet...

MOM: Aww these are so nice to snuggle in! I really can see why you love thease capes!

JO: Yeah I know plus Scarlet's parents loved their capes to and of course me and Scarlet really love our capes here! Plus it really does feel nice to let them flow in the wind in a windy plus as it just feels so regal and fantasy like. Like Scarlet really enjoys her fantasy stories especially when there's capes involved!   

Scarlet smiles as she picks Concord and Swinton up, snuggling them before snuggling with John "And my mummy and daddy got me Concord and Swinton here yesterday as a late birthday present, and they are both just so smart, I mean Concord knows how to use the toilet"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles as she picks Concord and Swinton up, snuggling them before snuggling with John "And my mummy and daddy got me Concord and Swinton here yesterday as a late birthday present, and they are both just so smart, I mean Concord knows how to use the toilet"

MOM: Aww their so nice! Like I really want to snuggle with them!

Myrna then started to pet the puppies while Anthony was still busy with putting stuff away...

JO: Anyways we might as well eat in a moment as breakfast is served and getting cold!

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

MOM: Aww their so nice! Like I really want to snuggle with them!

Myrna then started to pet the puppies while Anthony was still busy with putting stuff away...

JO: Anyways we might as well eat in a moment as breakfast is served and getting cold!

The puppies both bark and wag their tails happily as the snuggle up to Myrna, and Scarlet smiles "Yeah, and I can smell it, it smells great"

11 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

The puppies both bark and wag their tails happily as the snuggle up to Myrna, and Scarlet smiles "Yeah, and I can smell it, it smells great"

Anthony then sat down at the table and Myrna and John joined him...

JO: Scarlet why don't you come and eat breakfast with us before it gets cold!

(gotta hit the shower now! :) )

21 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Anthony then sat down at the table and Myrna and John joined him...

JO: Scarlet why don't you come and eat breakfast with us before it gets cold!

(gotta hit the shower now! :) )

Scarlet smiles and nods "After I've fed Concord and Swinton" she says as she then feeds them and then joins the others for breakfast "Mm smells delicious John"

Scarlet smiles and nods "After I've fed Concord and Swinton" she says as she then feeds them and then joins the others for breakfast "Mm smells delicious John"

JO: Yeah I actually have very high standards when it comes to cooking as I'm a real perfectionist with my cooking!

DAD: Yeah it's like how he always makes his toasted sandwiches to perfection unless he walks off to do something else and that leads to him accidentally burning the sandwiches a bit!

MOM: Yeah anyways who thought or imagined that we would be wearing thease beautiful and massive capes at the table and enjoying them! Like I love the fluff around the collars on them as it really does also add the functionality of a scarf to them to!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I actually have very high standards when it comes to cooking as I'm a real perfectionist with my cooking!

DAD: Yeah it's like how he always makes his toasted sandwiches to perfection unless he walks off to do something else and that leads to him accidentally burning the sandwiches a bit!

MOM: Yeah anyways who thought or imagined that we would be wearing thease beautiful and massive capes at the table and enjoying them! Like I love the fluff around the collars on them as it really does also add the functionality of a scarf to them to!

"O-oh the fluffy and fur lining was my idea, as I instantly fell in love with the fabric when my mummy took us to Lincraft to get the other fabrics for our capes" Scarlet smiles, leaning down to pet the puppies who curled up at her feet "Aaw I just love these little ones, also it was quite nice in our dream last night, where the pets came into it, and were able to speak"

"O-oh the fluffy and fur lining was my idea, as I instantly fell in love with the fabric when my mummy took us to Lincraft to get the other fabrics for our capes" Scarlet smiles, leaning down to pet the puppies who curled up at her feet "Aaw I just love these little ones, also it was quite nice in our dream last night, where the pets came into it, and were able to speak"

JO: Yeah the fur lining is just so nice to snuggle in!

John then snuggled his head into the fury fabric that was around his neck and Myna did the same...

MOM: Mmm it's so nice to snuggle in! Anyways it sounded like you had an amazing time in your dreams!

DAD: Yeah I'm not usually an affectionate person like John or Myrna but this cape really is starting to somehow bring that on in me! 

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah the fur lining is just so nice to snuggle in!

John then snuggled his head into the fury fabric that was around his neck and Myna did the same...

MOM: Mmm it's so nice to snuggle in! Anyways it sounded like you had an amazing time in your dreams!

DAD: Yeah I'm not usually an affectionate person like John or Myrna but this cape really is starting to somehow bring that on in me! 

Scarlet smiles and picks up the puppies to put them into her lap while she ate breakfast and looked at John "I really do hope that Muffin will get along with our puppies in real life"

2 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and picks up the puppies to put them into her lap while she ate breakfast and looked at John "I really do hope that Muffin will get along with our puppies in real life"

JO: Yeah and look who's at the back door!

Muffin was now waiting patiently to be let in outside the back glass door. She was looking in at them as they had breakfast...

MOM: Muffin probably smelt breakfast as usual! She always turns up at the door at around this time unless if her owner Jenny is away of course! Plus the capes seem to be made out of a fabric that would also look extremely attractive if it was flowing in the wind.

JO: Ohh yes I chose that fabric as it not only felt really nice but it also would look extremely attractive while flowing in the wind! While Scarlet chose that fluffy fabric that's on the top of the capes!