Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

11 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet nods and sighs "I knows, but hopefully your vision of the future will come true" she says as she snuggles up to him and kisses his cheek,

JO: Well honestly I told a VA from MLP about my theories and OC in a QnA session and they praised me over it! Like I guess all I need to do to start making my dream come true is by being a writer for MLP! Like I'll reshape the show into something that's focused on the future in our reality and how we can save ourselves from our own deadly issues in society!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well honestly I told a VA from MLP about my theories and OC in a QnA session and they praised me over it! Like I guess all I need to do to start making my dream come true is by being a writer for MLP! Like I'll reshape the show into something that's focused on the future in our reality and how we can save ourselves from our own deadly issues in society!

Scarlet nods and sighs softly, "So what do we want to do tomorrow?"

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well I was thinking that I could take you to my old primary school tomorrow though maybe we might even go to the city tomorrow to!

"Both sounds very nice actually" She says softly

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah like I'm quite excited about playing with our capes tomorrow to! Like they are just so nice to snuggle in and play with!

Scarlet smiles and sighs softly "I do want to start doing ghost hunting for Youtube too"

5 hours ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet smiles and sighs softly "I do want to start doing ghost hunting for Youtube too"

JO: Yeah it would actually be really good to do a paranormal investigation series on our YouTube channel! Just who knows what amazing things we would capture!

On 12/20/2017 at 3:37 AM, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it would actually be really good to do a paranormal investigation series on our YouTube channel! Just who knows what amazing things we would capture!

Scarlet nods and smiles as she cuddles up to John and the puppies "Indeed, but we will have to be careful. Spirits can be evil"

15 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet nods and smiles as she cuddles up to John and the puppies "Indeed, but we will have to be careful. Spirits can be evil"

JO: Yeah I have encountered a few evil spirits before but I always seem to go deeper into them to the point that I can fully see their good side and one thing in common is a lot of them have told me that they were being enslaved by the forces of evil. Like they want to be good people but they just can't because of the evil that's controlling them like they are puppets to the forces. Like they all want to escape and they've even told me at times that I have the power to free them and break them free from the forces of evil.

On 12/23/2017 at 11:11 AM, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah I have encountered a few evil spirits before but I always seem to go deeper into them to the point that I can fully see their good side and one thing in common is a lot of them have told me that they were being enslaved by the forces of evil. Like they want to be good people but they just can't because of the evil that's controlling them like they are puppets to the forces. Like they all want to escape and they've even told me at times that I have the power to free them and break them free from the forces of evil.

"Not always that simple hun" she says softly before kissing his cheek "Trust me"

6 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"Not always that simple hun" she says softly before kissing his cheek "Trust me"

JO: Yeah like apparently I've theorised that active spirits are just in a different layer of the 4th dimension and my senses do extend into the 4th dimension so I currently can very faintly see spiritual entities when I'm actually scanning for them. Plus even when I went on a night ghost tour in the old Geelong jail there was a spirit of a 15 year old teen called Johnny and he was apparently one of the warden's children and he would often help out in the prison kitchen as he was really good at cooking from a young age. Apparently Johnny sounded very similar to me plus he often would get silly and he was like an autistic boy who just wanted to be happy. Like he was a very friendly spirit that was very active plus when I went into the kitchen he got extremely happy that I was there and he ran across the wall going WEE!!! in my head while hitting pots and pans that were hanging on the wall. So everyone saw the pans getting hit by an invisible entity that only I could partiality sense was there.

31 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah like apparently I've theorised that active spirits are just in a different layer of the 4th dimension and my senses do extend into the 4th dimension so I currently can very faintly see spiritual entities when I'm actually scanning for them. Plus even when I went on a night ghost tour in the old Geelong jail there was a spirit of a 15 year old teen called Johnny and he was apparently one of the warden's children and he would often help out in the prison kitchen as he was really good at cooking from a young age. Apparently Johnny sounded very similar to me plus he often would get silly and he was like an autistic boy who just wanted to be happy. Like he was a very friendly spirit that was very active plus when I went into the kitchen he got extremely happy that I was there and he ran across the wall going WEE!!! in my head while hitting pots and pans that were hanging on the wall. So everyone saw the pans getting hit by an invisible entity that only I could partiality sense was there.

Scarlet nods and cuddles the puppies "Mm let us sleep and then we can plan more during breakfast" she says as she cuddles up in the bed.

2 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet nods and cuddles the puppies "Mm let us sleep and then we can plan more during breakfast" she says as she cuddles up in the bed.

JO: Yeah plus my system is showing me a couple of outfits we could try wearing to breakfast. I guess my system is being interesting and weird again!

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah plus my system is showing me a couple of outfits we could try wearing to breakfast. I guess my system is being interesting and weird again!

Scarlet giggles and then snuggles up to John as she then falls asleep with Concord and Swinton snuggled up to them as well.

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

John then snuggled closely to Scarlet snuggling into her and his capes to then fall asleep...

It would be a few hours until the next morning, and when Scarlet awoke and stretched, covering a yawn "Mm that was a really good sleep"

Just now, Dream Walker said:

It would be a few hours until the next morning, and when Scarlet awoke and stretched, covering a yawn "Mm that was a really good sleep"

When John woke up he streched and yawned and his eyes were blinking quite a bit for a few seconds as his eyes were recalibrating themselves like in a robot. John then took out the outfits his system was referring to earlier...

image.thumb.jpeg.c40ea06c69a4d01ae5dd3d2bacb40aa9.jpeg

JO: Yeah apparently my system wanted us to wear thease to breakfast for some reason. I guess it's just being weird again like it usually is!

26 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

When John woke up he streched and yawned and his eyes were blinking quite a bit for a few seconds as his eyes were recalibrating themselves like in a robot. John then took out the outfits his system was referring to earlier...

JO: Yeah apparently my system wanted us to wear thease to breakfast for some reason. I guess it's just being weird again like it usually is!

"Oh my, they're quite revealing, don't you think dear?" Scarlet asks as she looks at the outfits "I wonder how your parents will react"

42 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

"Oh my, they're quite revealing, don't you think dear?" Scarlet asks as she looks at the outfits "I wonder how your parents will react"

(Okay just got to my dad's parent's place in Clayton! Apparently my dad went to Westtall school and it's one of the worst schools in all of Victoria! :) )

JO: Yeah I know my parents wouldn't really mind as they already know about my deeper unexplainable side! So maybe we could surprise them by wearing these!

On 12/25/2017 at 1:42 PM, Techno Universal said:

(Okay just got to my dad's parent's place in Clayton! Apparently my dad went to Westtall school and it's one of the worst schools in all of Victoria! :) )

JO: Yeah I know my parents wouldn't really mind as they already know about my deeper unexplainable side! So maybe we could surprise them by wearing these!

Scarlet giggles as she goes to try on the outfit "I love it, the fabric is so soft"

11 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet giggles as she goes to try on the outfit "I love it, the fabric is so soft"

John then put his outfit on and the two were still wearing their massive capes...

JO: Yeah I absolutely love the fabric on these outfits! Anyways I think both of us are quite sexy in these!

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then put his outfit on and the two were still wearing their massive capes...

JO: Yeah I absolutely love the fabric on these outfits! Anyways I think both of us are quite sexy in these!

Scarlet blushed a little "Well come on then, lets go have breakfast and start to discuss our youtube channels"

29 minutes ago, Dream Walker said:

Scarlet blushed a little "Well come on then, lets go have breakfast and start to discuss our youtube channels"

John then went downstairs with Scarlet to the table and Anthony was in the kitchen cooking fried eggs and bacon with toast. Anothony was also wearing an Egyptian outfit he found...

image.thumb.png.dac4cc13b800a0ab6a7092832e826620.png

DAD: Ahh there you are you two! Your just in time as breakfast is almost ready! Anyways Myrna is still busy in her room having her shower! Plus I quite like your outfits there as I find them nice and sexy!

JO: Yeah he's just being a little silly and immature again Scarlet!