Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies RP

Ginger Ale

@7GrandDad

A blue unicorn mare with a purple cape with stars on it, aswell as a hat with much the same color scheme walked into her room. Fully adult, she approached her. "Have you seen my...son anywhere?" she asks, a little annoyed at something.

• Brohoof 1

Elixir had decided to review what students will be attending her class.  As expected, most of the students that will come to her class are foals.  Though she probably shouldn't have expected otherwise.  At least she will be able to teach a subject she actually cares about.

The grey pony looked up when a blue unicorn had entered the classroom, asking about the whereabouts of her son.
"Sorry ma'am," Elixir replied, putting up a polite facade, "but I have not seen your son.  He is likely outside in the halls or in class."

@Twilight Witch

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Twilight Witch said:

@7GrandDad

A blue unicorn mare with a purple cape with stars on it, aswell as a hat with much the same color scheme walked into her room. Fully adult, she approached her. "Have you seen my...son anywhere?" she asks, a little annoyed at something.

Nature Tune looked up to the two adults discussing. The mare who just came in looks slightly annoyed. I do hope she finds her son though. Slowly she went up to the mare. "Um, excuse me miss, but do you know what class will we be learning?", she asked, her shy face looking up to the mare.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

The mare looked down at Nature Tune. "Hmpf. Good question. Don't by shy, though. The world needs more ponies that are brave, and thats what I am raising my son to be. Have you seen a dark purple foal around here?" she asks.

"Um, y-yes, I t-think so", she said, clearly terrified. "H-he sort of l-looked like you", she said, shaking. Get a hold of yourself, Tune! That mare said it herself. I have to be more brave! She swallowed and took a deep breath. "I think he went over there, she said", pointing to a room. "He wasn't alone though. There were one or two more ponies with him", she said, summoning new courage. She didn't like that the mare tokd her she had to be brave, so was brave and talked to her normally. Hmph!

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

She nodded and smiled at Nature Tune's show of courage. "Good, I'll go check that soon...what is your name, young filly? Who are your parents? Perhaps I know them." she stated, looking the young Nature Tune over. 

"My name is Nature Tune", she said, smiling. And my parents a-arent with us anymore.", she said, her face becoming sad. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

"My name is Nature Tune", she said, smiling. And my parents a-arent with us anymore.", she said, her face becoming sad. 

"Then who takes care of you if I may ask, Nature Tune?" she asked, lightening her tone up slightly. 

• Brohoof 1

"I do, miss!", I'm her foster mother, Glazed Quartz!", she came over angrily, observing the mare. I don't like the look of her. Glazed quartz had a lavender mane tied up into a tight bun and she was fat, with lazy green eyes and a nose which was always stuck in the air. "Such laziness! Such carlessness!", she shouted, addressing the filly. She didn't seem to mind that another adult was present. "You forgot your water bottle at home! Uh! Here! Take it! If this happens one more time then We'll send you to some other parents!", she shouted, eyes blazing.

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

The mare turned over to Glazed Quartz. "Well well well...a filly forgetting a water bottle, and then you threaten to send them off to somepony else, thats just stupid. Maybe she is lazy and careless because she learns that from you?" she asked, snorting a bit. 

• Brohoof 1

"Umm, that's her", said Nature Tune to the mare.Why did she have to come now! She's embarressing me! "Sorry, she said, avoiding glazed quartz's eyes. "It won't happen again", she promised. She looked at the mare with sad eyes, silently thanking her. I still hope that I can make some friends. It'll distract me from Glazed quartz, she thought unhappily. I'm thankful to that mare though, she seems kind.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

On 9/5/2017 at 8:51 PM, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Treasured nodded "Yes it is. I'm guessing you heard then." He said waving the fact he knew off not really concerned about the fact. "Might I be as so bold to ask who you are? Since you wanted me to walk into an entirely different room to talk it's only fair I get to know."

Will eyed Treasured with suspicion. "I just told you a few minutes ago that I am Will Guide. I'm getting the feeling that you know more about me than you're letting on." 

Will's suspicious look turned into a look of slight pleading. "Please tell me what you know about me."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

"Umm, that's her", said Nature Tune to the mare.Why did she have to come now! She's embarressing me! "Sorry, she said, avoiding glazed quartz's eyes. "It won't happen again", she promised. She looked at the mare with sad eyes, silently thanking her. I still hope that I can make some friends. It'll distract me from Glazed quartz, she thought unhappily. I'm thankful to that mare though, she seems kind.

"Oh, thats what you think may be so, but you don't know anything about her! We'll probably send her off to who knows who tomorrow! She's a threat to us all!, said Glazed Quartz.

@Nature Tune

The mare smirked at Glazed Quartz. "I'll take her. You clearly don't like her so why not hand her over to me and allow me to take care of her and have a first hoof experience with her to see if your lieing or not hmm?" 

"Oh yes take her we'll be glad to get her off our hooves", said Glazed Quartz in disgust. "You'll see I'm not lieing!" " Go on, take her!", she said, pushing the little filly to the mare. Inwardly she sighed in relief. Finally we got that silly foal out of our hooves.

Just now, Nature Tune said:

"Oh yes take her we'll be glad to get her off our hooves", said Glazed Quartz in disgust. "You'll see I'm not lieing!" " Go on, take her!", she said, pushing the little filly to the mare. Inwardly she sighed in relief. Finally we got that silly foal out of our hooves.

Nature Tune looked up. Her eyes shined with a new light of hope. She really just said those blessed words! Yayy! Yes!Finally!Yaayyy "Thanks sooo much miss", she said gratefully to the mare. I can never thank you enough for this".

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

She smiled. "I'll be glad to get her off your uncaring hooves. Now get of here, Glazed." she said in a slightly harsh tone, and then looked down at the little filly, and gave Nature Tune a slight pet. "I'll be glad to take you home." she says warmly.

• Brohoof 1

"Really! Thanks! A-and you have a colt right? She smiled at the prospect of a playmate. "Oh, I'm so happy!", she smiled in relief. 

@Nature Tune

She smiled. "I'll be glad to get her off your uncaring hooves. Now get of here, Glazed." she said in a slightly harsh tone, and then looked down at the little filly, and gave Nature Tune a slight pet. "I'll be glad to take you home." she says warmly.

Glazed stormed out of the room with a hmpf! And her nose in the air, as usual.

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

She nodded. "I do, although he is a little weird. Well behaved for the most part though. I'm so glad I can have you now, and that fat pig won't bother you again. I'm sorry you had to deal with that there, but now, you are my filly." she said.

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Witch"Oh", she said, her eyes lighting up. "Thank goodness for that, she said, regarding Glazed. "She was really mean to me", she said. "And before you take me, I'd like you to know that-that(takes a deep breath) I was somehow born with the power to hurt ponies if they make me mad", she said quickly and sighed, hoping with all her might that the mare wouldn't hate her for it. She showed her the picture of her parents in her locket. "These are my parents, she said."They left me with this. It is my most treasured possession." She looked down at her locket, closed it and sighed. Now she had to wait for the mares answer.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

She nodded and sighed. "Everypony in this world is unique in their own ways. Thats a quite interesting power, however I may have to send you to an anger management class or something of that sort to make sure you keep that power under control. However if they made you mad, and they were mean like Glazed, then they probably do deserve it, although I'd rather those issues be resolved peacefully...Now, I'm sure you want to know who I am, Hm?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

She nodded and sighed. "Everypony in this world is unique in their own ways. Thats a quite interesting power, however I may have to send you to an anger management class or something of that sort to make sure you keep that power under control. However if they made you mad, and they were mean like Glazed, then they probably do deserve it, although I'd rather those issues be resolved peacefully...Now, I'm sure you want to know who I am, Hm?" 

"Yes I would", said Tune brightly and happily. " Though I promise I usually keep my temper under control. It only happened three times in my life", she said, with a faraway look in her eyes.

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

"Good." she said and smiled. "My name is Beatrix Lulamoon, although you may call me Trixie. I am a part time stage magician and I also had a small magic shop at some point although I sold that so I could have more money. I live in a rather large house with a nice lawn."

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

"Good." she said and smiled. "My name is Beatrix Lulamoon, although you may call me Trixie. I am a part time stage magician and I also had a small magic shop at some point although I sold that so I could have more money. I live in a rather large house with a nice lawn."

"I remember you!", said tune, eyes wide. "You once took over ponyville didn't you? Snips and snails told me bout it". "But i dont care since you seem nice enough to me!", she said happily.

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

She smirked evily for a second. "Ah yes. That. Although I may be rather proud of my accomplishments in the past, I'm alot nicer then I was in the past, I live about 2 miles away from this here school. I also have that wagon, although I don't use it much since I don't really travel around the place anymore." she stated. 

• Brohoof 1