Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies RP

Ginger Ale

@Twilight WitchTune sighed. She might have some trouble trying to get dusks inner happinness show. Well, I am going to try and make him have some fun, wether he likes it or not. I have to and do care bout my brother and I want to make a good start in this new family. I really like trixie though. Tune!how dare you! Its miss lulamoon have some respect. The way that dusk looked at her was just irritating. But still she wished him good luck with the dentist and hoped it didn't hurt him much. She was beginning to already car about her new brother." Well, Miss lulamoon, why doesn't dusk like to have much fun? And does anyone apart from Him live with you?

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Trixie thinks for a second there. "Well, he considers showing off his...magic talent fun. I think. Aswell as his drawings. Sometimes my mother comes over to visit, although nopony else lives with me."

"Yay!", she said, now wishing that she was able to do magic. "Well, I can't cast spells, much as I want to, but flyings alright, dont you think?", she asked thoughtfully. "But i do love drawing", she stated. "Dusk should be back its near end of the appointment", she said

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Witch

"I dont know, anything you like,trix-miss lulamoon", she said. "I hope he doesn't get hurt either." "But i know your PFF has flown. Starlight. She can make herself fly with her advanced magic, am i right? She asked.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:27 AM, Twilight Witch said:

@Ginger Ale A dark purple colt sat in the back as he watch everyone else left. He had the colors of Twilight Sparkle although they had darker color and a tone. He stayed behind, merely content with looking out the window and drawing on a piece of paper. He didn't really care if he would get in trouble or not, he heard the bell ring and then he simply glanced at Fluttershy. He seemed to be a rather shady and smug figure, although he was oddly silent and observant. Unicorn with no cutie mark. "Darn this all...they will all reap and sow...their ways flawed...no rebellion in their hearts...mindless slaves... they all are...all with fall before the brilliant Dusk Gleam..." he muttered to himself, Fluttershy certainly heard it though. His tone had a good degree to it, vaguely similar to that of Trixie's. He would rather starve than associate himself with those other foals. He wanted a friend though...

@Twilight Witch

"Maybe thats why you don't like me", she said sadly. "Well", she sighed. She turned her back on him and began playing with a hummingbird, a friend of hers whi had found her there called oak. 

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Trixie nodded. "She can, although I want to learn that someday. Maybe she will teach me, and maybe my son too.. What would you like to see of her when you get to visit here?" Trixie asked.

''Id LOVE to meet starlight! She's the best, great at magic good at friendship yay!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

''Id LOVE to meet starlight! She's the best, great at magic good at friendship yay!"

"You probably will someday. Although I hope that Chrysalis had learned a lesson." 

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

"Nothing I promise... Well, actually I did overhear that you and the other pony you were talking to had problems but I didn't know what they were. I do have a few suspicions though..." He wasn't going to name anything specific but he did have his reasons to believe the suspicions. He stared at Will not sure of what he was refering to.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Dusk then came out a few minutes later, with gleaming white teeth. He appeared to by happy, very happy. Trixie started to leave, Dusk followed, sometimes he glanced at Nature Tune. "Like my teeth?"

@Twilight Witch"Wow!", she exclaimed happily. "They look great", she said enthusiastically.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Dusk Gleam smiled wider at Nature Tune. Eventually Trixie took the 2 foals to her house. Which looked rather large and upper class. She unlocked the door and went on inside, Dusk Gleam followed. Nature Tune saw that the inside was very nice and well kept.

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Witchyes he seems more content now! Score! And wow i like this house it looks huge and nice. Dusk must have his own  room. Lucky him. I mean of course i used to but they gave me bad bedsheets and didnt let me decorate. Hmm. Ill ask him if he wants to draw while the foods getting ready. "Hey dusk, want to draw now?", she asked, a bit of her shyness coming back. "Before the foods ready?" She said

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Dusk Gleam nodded to Nature Tune. "Sure." he said and went on over to a table with a box of crayons on it, and with a few blank papers on it. Trixie starts preparing some food for the 2 young foals. 

"So", she says. "Ill draw something as a surprise and you do the same". She began drawing and coloring carefully(singing at the same time beautifully), but waited for him to  show her his first before she showed him hers.

Just now, Nature Tune said:

"So", she says. "Ill draw something as a surprise and you do the same". She began drawing and coloring carefully(singing at the same time beautifully), but waited for him to  show her his first before she showed him hers.

"I-i hope you don't mind my singing", she asked, worried

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Dusk Gleam took his time to draw, what he showed to Nature Tune was Twilight Sparkle wearing the alicorn amulet with black armour of sorts, he ignored her singing for the most part, although he grunted in frustration sometimes.

"Wow! Cool! One second", she said, scribbling down something quickly. Then she showed him. It was a picture if her and him, smiling and laughing tither while he was showing her the picture he drew, with the exact same oicture on it! It was an amazing drawing:squee:well. About the singing, most ponies love it, its my talent. I was kind of hurt when he grunts at my singing. Well that teaches me i shoukdn't be spoiled. And im sure he likes it but just diesnt wanna show it. You know how colts are.

• Brohoof 1

Elixir finishes organizing her papers.  With nothing else to do--she had already memorized the lecture she was going to give today--the unicorn could look at her notes regarding her own research to find the alicorn potion.  As she didn't have much interaction with the alicorns here so far, Elixir couldn't make any notes on her search for such a potion.

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Witch "Thanks", she said, addressing miss lulamoon. She bit into the juicy apple. "That was what I scribbled when you showed me, remeber?", she said. Then she held up another picture. It was a picture of a bat pony, who had a light blue coat which was almost white, and a grey mane with silver streaks. Her cutie mark was a grey spiral with an arrow through it, and she was slim with some scars on her body. She also had beautifully shaped eyes wich were blue. "She's my imaginary friend. That's who I want to be." "I called her Iron mist. She's a warrior and fights to save equestria", she countinued proudly. "So what do you think? She asked happily.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

"Nothing I promise... Well, actually I did overhear that you and the other pony you were talking to had problems but I didn't know what they were. I do have a few suspicions though..." He wasn't going to name anything specific but he did have his reasons to believe the suspicions. He stared at Will not sure of what he was refering to.

Will was worried about how he was going to avoid making a scene, especially since he worked too hard to get here. "First of all, what's your opinion on the Changelings?" He asked Treasured.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Trixie nodded. Dusk Gleam looked over Nature Tune's drawing for a second. "Its nice....interesting though..." he simply stated. Trixie gave them both a glass of water. Dusk gleam started to drink his down, and then started to eat his apple.

"Okay, well", she said, feeling a little embarressed. "C-can I see your room? I've never been into a properly nice bedroom for fials my age", she asked.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nature Tune said:

"Okay, well", she said, feeling a little embarressed. "C-can I see your room? I've never been into a properly nice bedroom for fials my age", she asked.

He nodded, and ate his apple and drank his glass. He took her down a hallway and opened a door, inside was a room with a purple carpet, purple bedding and pillows. There were some crystals and rocks in shelves, and everything looked well kept, enough. 

• Brohoof 1