Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies RP

Ginger Ale

18 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

He nodded, and ate his apple and drank his glass. He took her down a hallway and opened a door, inside was a room with a purple carpet, purple bedding and pillows. There were some crystals and rocks in shelves, and everything looked well kept, enough. 

"Wow", she said, her eyes shining. "This is the most amazing room I've ever been in!", its so big and...purple", she continued. "Um, can i know where I'm going to sleep? Oh, oh and can I pleeeeaaaaseeee decorate my own room miss lulamoon?", she asked.

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Dusk Gleam stood proudly at what Nature Tune said. Trixie showed Nature Tune a room, it wasn't as big as Dusk Gleam's but it was pretty nice. Light blue bedsheets and it was very well kept and clean. "You can do whatever you want in here, but keep everything clean and well kept please." 

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Dusk Gleam stood proudly at what Nature Tune said. Trixie showed Nature Tune a room, it wasn't as big as Dusk Gleam's but it was pretty nice. Light blue bedsheets and it was very well kept and clean. "You can do whatever you want in here, but keep everything clean and well kept please." 

Nature Tune gasped happily. She began to work and after a few hours, having borrowed some supplies from miss lulamoon, she came out, very dirty and covered with paint. Her face was red with tiredness and happinness. The room was beautiful. She had painted the walls with trees and flowers and birds, and used a special paint to decorate the bedsheets with light pink blossoms and petals falling down. She had got an old light blue carpet and placed it in front of her bed, and put birds, bunnies and squirrel houses around the room. With the animals in them, of course. She had also got a grey cat with blue eyes, called crystal, to live in her room with a collar, and got an old desk wich was put away and repainted it baby blue. She also got an old mirror and repainted it with special silver paint. She did the same with a big cupboard which was already in the room, repainted sliver.She had posted her drawings of animals and ponies on the wall above her desk. She had also gone to glazed quartz's house to get all her things. "There", she said coming out of her room, careful not to dirty her room. Although the room was filled with things, it still looked neat, clean and well kept. "So, what do you think?", she asked Dusky(my nickname for him) and miss lulamoon proudly. "Oh, and I have a nickname for you. Dusky", she smiled at him

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

After all of this was done. Dusk Gleam nodded in approval. "Looks nice, I guess. Although I'm glad you got out of that fat pig's house...." he said, ignoring her nickname for him. Trixie also was rather impressed with Nature Tune's work, she told Nature Tune to take a bath though.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

After all of this was done. Dusk Gleam nodded in approval. "Looks nice, I guess. Although I'm glad you got out of that fat pig's house...." he said, ignoring her nickname for him. Trixie also was rather impressed with Nature Tune's work, she told Nature Tune to take a bath though.

"Well dusky", she blushed. "I'm glad you like it." "Oh yes, and I'll take a bath, miss lulamoon. She took a bath and came out clean and beautiful, tied her hair into a high pony tail and left her bangs, put a wreath of her favourite purple flowers on her head. She also smelled amazing, like cherry blossoms. She winked. You know I always like to look nice.

Just now, Nature Tune said:

"Well dusky", she blushed. "I'm glad you like it." "Oh yes, and I'll take a bath, miss lulamoon. She took a bath and came out clean and beautiful, tied her hair into a high pony tail and left her bangs, put a wreath of her favourite purple flowers on her head. She also smelled amazing, like cherry blossoms. She winked. You know I always like to look nice.

"Oh, and, isn't it time for bed?", she asked. "We have school tomorrow

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will was worried about how he was going to avoid making a scene, especially since he worked too hard to get here. "First of all, what's your opinion on the Changelings?" He asked Treasured.

"As long as they leave me alone I'm fine. Really I don't have a reason to hate them nor a reason to like them." Treasured examined the unicorn closely before saying " Why do you ask?"

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Trixie nodded in approval of what she saw of Nature Tune. "You sure do know how to clean up don't you?" she said warmly. "Yeah, you 2 mineaswell head off to bed. I am expecting my mother to come over and visit tomorrow." she stated. Dusk Gleam went off to bed.

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

"As long as they leave me alone I'm fine. Really I don't have a reason to hate them nor a reason to like them." Treasured examined the unicorn closely before saying " Why do you ask?"

Will took a deep breath and checked over his shoulder, making absolutely sure no one else was overhearing.

He whispered in Treasured's ear, "The truth is... I'm actually a Changeling myself trying to leave my "evil" teaching behind." He briefly flashed his Changeling eyes before they went back to looking like the usual kind, but shy unicorn eyes. Please don't tell anyone else. I'm not here to cause trouble." 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will took a deep breath and checked over his shoulder, making absolutely sure no one else was overhearing.

He whispered in Treasured's ear, "The truth is... I'm actually a Changeling myself trying to leave my "evil" teaching behind." He briefly flashed his Changeling eyes before they went back to looking like the usual kind, but shy unicorn eyes. Please don't tell anyone else. I'm not here to cause trouble." 

Treasured was surprised "Well now." He whispered, "Not something I expected to meet so quickly, I figured I would but not this quickly. Just don't let the princess' find out they won't do anything about it." He chuckled lightly to himself "Well that's quite interesting, I don't really have anything special about myself." He shrugged.

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight WitchAfter a long night, nature tune woke up in the morning and got ready for school. She combed her mane before securing it into a pretty high ponytail like the night before and put in a wreath of yellow buttercups on her hair. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. Soon she was ready with her satchel and books and waited foe dusk gleam to come out of his room. @Twilight Witch

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

[OOC: I'm going to put the significant actions and words of my character in bold so they don't get buried in more in-depth exposition (for those without the time or inclination to read the entirety of all of my posts)]

@7GrandDad

Duality, having seen the possessed doll on its way, continues her aimless wanders through the school, albeit with the addition of a precisely calibrated modicum of caution that she had long since devoted to habit during her time spent working in the notoriously volatile Arcane Mathematics department of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.

"Dah dah dah-dah-dah dah dah dahhhh - argh, why doesn't my failing memory lose track of decades-old earwormy bubblegum sales tunes instead of the last place I left my glasses? You'd think the stuff you didn't need and didn't want would go first, but nooooo. Stupid mind. Well, not stupid, per se, stupid mind doesn't end up a professor of metamathemagic, but certainly not the smartest organ in the body. Wait, no, it's that too. Unless one's spleen was to reveal that, actually, it was plotting overthrow of their body all along, wresting it from the clutches of that diabolical dictator the prefrontal cortex to subjugate the entirety of the nervous system to the long-oppressed lymph node master network and... wait, that would make an interesting take on the medical drama genre, come to think of it. Biology and politics combined into a single epic-fantasy level storyline. Could probably work a bit of economics and a smattering of historical references in there too, on top of some sort of interesting magical system. Hints of druidism, maybe? Based on a variant of Zebrican potion-based tribal rites? Say, speaking of spagyric pursuits, here's the alchemy department."

She checks her watch with a swift twist of her foreleg to swing the dial within view.

"Hah, still forty-three minutes to go 'til my class starts. May as well - oh, who's that? Unicorn, female, adult, grey, in an empty classroom, what might we have here? What do you think, o venerably eidolic Fetlock Holmes imagination-figment? 'She's a teacher' - how astute of you to deduce. That was sarcasm, in case your fabled powers of observation failed to pick up on it. And I mean 'fabled' as in 'not existent in the real world', here, so don't go taking it as a compli - tch, you old nag, cease and desist thy blateration!"

Having thus rebuked her subconscious procrastination, Duality proceeds to knock on the classroom door, intending to begin the task of acquainting herself with her so-recently-acquired colleagues in this new and novel faculty.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26.09.2017 at 3:10 AM, WisePie said:

@WiiGuy2014 Do you wanna go somewhere after school? Jordan asks. "There's a Tim Hooftons nearby." ........................................................../................................................

"Can I join?" Coconut Cream asks politely.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/25/2017 at 5:10 PM, WisePie said:

@WiiGuy2014 Do you wanna go somewhere after school? Jordan asks. "There's a Tim Hooftons nearby." ........................................................../................................................

4 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

"Can I join?" Coconut Cream asks politely.

"I suppose we could go there" Will said to Jordan.

"And if it's no trouble, you can come too," he said to Coconut Cream. "Gives us a chance to get acquainted"

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, WisePie said:

@Nature Tune @WiiGuy2014 @Ginger Ale @Twilight Witch

"Hi!" Jordan perked up. "Ya new around here? I can help you." She said to Nature Tune. "I'm Jordan and this is my friend Will" She says. "We were on our way to Tim Hooftons, would you like to come?" 

*gasps* nopony has ever asked me on a playdate before! I should definitely go! “sure!, itll be fun”, then a thought struck her. im different from everypony around here because of my power. She took a deep breath. Im going to have to tell them if were going to be friends. Ill tell them when we are at tim hooftons... wherever that is. She had never had a chance to have fun before she lived with trixie, so she had no idea what tim hooftons was. Ill also have to tell dusky, she realized. She hoped her new friends wouldnt mind her being different. She greeted will. “Hi”, she said cheerily. Well, she was trying to sound cheery.

23 hours ago, WisePie said:

@Nature Tune @WiiGuy2014 @Ginger Ale @Twilight Witch

Jordan puts her hoof on Nature's back and whispers. "Hey, your secret's safe with me."

She then says "I have powers too ya know."

d

d

Tune was startled, but happy that somepony else had a power. All at once she guessed her power. Reading minds. She thought it was very cool. “Really? What power do you have?”, she asked, despite knowing the answer want8ng to make sure of it. Ill just think something and she’ll understand. Lets try it:so yesterday i got adopted by the hero who saved Equestria from queen chrysalis the great and powerful trixie and her son dusky.well thats his nickname. Hes a nice colt, maybe a bit different and an introvert. Oh, and, i hope will wont mind me being different. That was a real thought. 

21 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Tune was startled, but happy that somepony else had a power. All at once she guessed her power. Reading minds. She thought it was very cool. “Really? What power do you have?”, she asked, despite knowing the answer want8ng to make sure of it. Ill just think something and she’ll understand. Lets try it:so yesterday i got adopted by the hero who saved Equestria from queen chrysalis the great and powerful trixie and her son dusky.well thats his nickname. Hes a nice colt, maybe a bit different and an introvert. Oh, and, i hope will wont mind me being different. That was a real thought. 

While Will couldn't read minds, but he could tell Tune was hiding something embarrassing. He gave her a pat on the back. "You look nervous, but don't worry. I just want to be your friend." He said with a smile.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

On 10/15/2017 at 10:27 PM, Twilight Witch said:

(I've quit this, just so you know.)

“Do you mind telling me what Tim Hooftons is?”, she blushed, embarrassed. “And I don’t suppose will has anything special about him, does he?”, she asked curiously. After all, she thought, this place was full of surprises.

(no probs, seeya @Twilight Witch)

@WisePie @WiiGuy2014 @Ginger Ale @Maple Bat

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1