Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Magical Princess Twilight Sparkle in stores?

Kengo19

Toys R us had like 5 of them. Too big, too expensive. Probably will be worthless in the future and it isn't on my list of series I am collecting. So I won't be getting it. Check Toys R Us and Walmart. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 3:24 AM, Star Petal said:

Toys R us had like 5 of them. Too big, too expensive. Probably will be worthless in the future and it isn't on my list of series I am collecting. So I won't be getting it. Check Toys R Us and Walmart. 

Not to mention that these animatronics tend to break in a short time :dash: . If still interested, I've started to see them in Toys R' Us lately 

• 2 years later...

For anyone still looking for her, animatronic Twilight is starting to come up on discount sites and MIB or super close to that second-hand for super slashed prices on Ebay! The specifically toy related shops that have her are also lowering her price now, albeit infrequently. I've seen her go for as low as £35/$45 recently, the demand from the target audience really seems to have dropped off so yeah, she's a LOT more readily and cheaply available now:P

• Brohoof 1