Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie 5 (Re doing the Video Need New Questions)

chaosprincess

I was looking to re make my Ask Pinkie Pie 5 video which I had questions for, but I have decided to remove some of the extra characters such as Scootaloo and Fluttershy and keep it strictly for Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena so I was looking to have new questions asked for Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena only there will be some rules down below.

Rules

1. Don't ask anything NSFW (Not Safe For Work)

2. Only ask a question for Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena

3. I will only be accepting a certain amount of questions so that the video does not become to long

4. Don't be rude or negative

5. Don't post any troll questions

6. Please don't use this thread to promote your fanfics, art etc

7. Have fun

This video is going to take a while to make due to I am currently saving up for a better recording program, but I am accepting questions so I'll have them ready when I am able to purchase the program thank you for contributing your questions to Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena.

Edited by chaosprincess

OOH!  *claps hands together*  May I?

* What sort of ammunition does your Party Cannon take, and where do you get it from?

* What is your most FAVORITEST feature/trait of each one of your friends?

* If you and Discord played a game of tag, who would win?

* If both Pinkie & Pinkamena had their own separate forms, how would you two deal with each other?

* What are the three LEAST favorite places in Equestria for you to have to go to?

* Which Princess do you think needs a party the most?  (No fair saying 'ALL of them', either - be decisive.)

* Do you think Twilight becoming an alicorn made your friendship stronger, or has she been too busy to play since her change?

* Gummy: What do you feed him, and what does he like best to eat?

* Maud moved recently; would you like to have another family member move closer to Ponyville?

* Red or black licorice - which one is better, in your expert opinion?

* Out of all the 'human music' going around lately, what do BOTH of you prefer to listen to from our world?  (IF you listen to music from our world, that is...)

* How would you stop somepony from making the same mistake you did by using the Mirror Pool - what would be your argument?

* Do you sometimes wish you had hands, or are hooves all you really need?

I-if you need more, just say so - I could do this all day!

:pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Randimaxis said:

OOH!  *claps hands together*  May I?

* What sort of ammunition does your Party Cannon take, and where do you get it from?

* What is your most FAVORITEST feature/trait of each one of your friends?

* If you and Discord played a game of tag, who would win?

* If both Pinkie & Pinkamena had their own separate forms, how would you two deal with each other?

* What are the three LEAST favorite places in Equestria for you to have to go to?

* Which Princess do you think needs a party the most?  (No fair saying 'ALL of them', either - be decisive.)

* Do you think Twilight becoming an alicorn made your friendship stronger, or has she been too busy to play since her change?

* Gummy: What do you feed him, and what does he like best to eat?

* Maud moved recently; would you like to have another family member move closer to Ponyville?

* Red or black licorice - which one is better, in your expert opinion?

* Out of all the 'human music' going around lately, what do BOTH of you prefer to listen to from our world?  (IF you listen to music from our world, that is...)

* How would you stop somepony from making the same mistake you did by using the Mirror Pool - what would be your argument?

* Do you sometimes wish you had hands, or are hooves all you really need?

I-if you need more, just say so - I could do this all day!

:pinkie:

This good sir is a challenge I shall answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION then put it on youtube.:yay:

1 hour ago, GeekySonic said:

What or who would you describe as possibly being supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

I shall answer your question as well you shall find it on youtube once completed. :)

• Brohoof 3

I only have one question.

I made a Fanfic about Pinkie Pie being Regretful for her Outrage On Spike (This is an alternative story on the episode Party Of One). It’s on FIMFICTION but I’m going to add the whole story here on Written Fan Works soon.

Anyway my question is when your done reading it, what did you think of it?

1 hour ago, Lonely Fanboy48 said:

I only have one question.

I made a Fanfic about Pinkie Pie being Regretful for her Outrage On Spike (This is an alternative story on the episode Party Of One). It’s on FIMFICTION but I’m going to add the whole story here on Written Fan Works soon.

Anyway my question is when your done reading it, what did you think of it?

I am sorry, but I will not be able to answer that question due to this thread is not a promotion for fanfics so I will not be reading it, but I have no problem with you leaving your post up so if any others are interested they can contact you about it I do apologize.

But your more then welcome to ask another question pertaining to Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena and I wish you luck with your fanfics perhaps in my spare time I will skim through it, but I will not be answering the question on how it is since this thread is asking questions to Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena and the question is not to the characters, but about your fanfic, but as I said your welcome to ask another question and I don't mind your post remaining so if anybody else wants to take a look at it they can.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

I am sorry, but I will not be able to answer that question due to this thread is not a promotion for fanfics so I will not be reading it, but I have no problem with you leaving your post up so if any others are interested they can contact you about it I do apologize.

But your more then welcome to ask another question pertaining to Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena and I wish you luck with your fanfics perhaps in my spare time I will skim through it, but I will not be answering the question on how it is since this thread is asking questions to Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena and the question is not to the characters, but about your fanfic, but as I said your welcome to ask another question and I don't mind your post remaining so if anybody else wants to take a look at it they can.

Okay well about did you feel regretful after yelling at Spike? You did know that he wasn’t sidling with his friends in that episode.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

To pinkamena Did you ever wonder what other creatures would taste like as a cupcake? ( I.E dragons,breezies,centaur etc etc)

That question will be answered by none other then Pinkamena herself.

10 hours ago, Lonely Fanboy48 said:

Okay well about did you feel regretful after yelling at Spike? You did know that he wasn’t sidling with his friends in that episode.

Since it pertains to the show I will accept your question.

Just now, chaosprincess said:

I'll accept your question.

Yeah that would be an interesting question as she'll probably be answer by saying something that's just related to every living cell partying with each other. Well that's what my logic thinks her answer would be by how I know her! :)