Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for PS4 game recommendations

Patty Thundersnow

What kind of games do you like? I don't play on my PS4 a whole lot but my favorite game for it is probably Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, a massive RPG spanning well over 100 hours with an original story building off the Saga X storyline and mythos (but no knowledge is required to enjoy it). It's getting a pseudo-sequel soon in the form of Hackers Memory, too. 

I also enjoyed the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series, even though they're deeply flawed games. They're basically pretty sub-par beat'em'ups with huge character rosters and fairly deep character customization. Injustice II is a lot of fun, too. Sonic Mania was a blast and Okage the Shadow King was an interesting game.

I also enjoyed Steven Universe: Save the Light, but it's not a very good game as a whole. Very buggy, lackluster story, and incredibly poorly designed, but fun if you like the source material.

Any genre in mind? That could help narrow down some choices. 

I suggest either Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or Horizon Zero Dawn. Both are excellent RPGs with great stories that are very immersive with lots of enjoyable combat and beautiful world maps. It's easy to get lost in those games! 

Off the top of my head:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Infamous Second Son
Bloodborne
Nier Autonoma
Transformers Devastation
Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Bioshock Collection
God Of War III Remastered
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami(remake of the first game)               
Persona 5

Definitely a lot more I'm missing

Edited by Kiryu-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

It really depends on what sort of games you like; tho I would definitely recommend the following:

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Horizon: Zero Dawn

• Brohoof 1