NathanW200

Would Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich be a great couple dating each other  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Would Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich make a great couple

• They would make a great couple and one day get married and have a baby
    • They would make an okay couple
    • They would not make a good couple
    • They would make the worst couple and a relationship would never work out

I'm not sure if both of them would be committed towards settling down and starting a family given how parties are their primary focus and not being able to host them would be a serious damper on their respective temperaments. However, I do see them as being a couple who would work together to make the best parties Equestria has ever known.

• 4 years later...

Funny you mention it, it did happen in canon lol! 
I'm very happy about it. I was frustrated on why Lil Cheese had eyelashes and the snout of a filly and yet was said by Jim that it was a colt instead. But I found a conversation asking about the eyelashes to Jim that he answered that they just wanted to make Lil Cheese cute. Granted, he would still be very cute without eyelashes but I'll let it slide at this point. And I did just recall that Rumble was a colt too and had a filly snout. But I'm just happy to see Pinkie and Cheese in a great future with an offspring of their own. Plus fun fact, there was an early cut episode of Pinkie wondering where babies come from and knowing she was the only one of The Mane Six to have a child in the end is just pretty funny to me.

As much as I hate Cheese, I really don't think there was anypony else that they could have put Pinkie Pie with in a long term relationship... Nopony is doing that lol, Cheese is one of my least favorite ponies, but he is feasibly the only pony that could live with Pinkie for the long lol

• 3 months later...

They do share many similarities, so it's possible that it would work out well. I personally don't like the concept of it though. It's like bringing two positives together - they push each other away instead of attracting each other. I just think that they share too many similarities, so it would turn out to be a rather dull relationship. Sure, it's fine to have things in common with someone else, that isn't bad at all. In fact, it's what creates relationships to begin with. However, what makes relationships work isn't just the similarities, but also the differences. Cheese is almost like a clone of Pinkie, or at least that's the impression that I've received from watching the episodes with Cheese in them, so there's not enough differences for a relationship between them to work. That's what I think of it, I could be wrong, but there's something inside me that tells me that a relationship between Cheese and Pinkie is too good to be true.