Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheese Sandwich Fan Club

An Old Head

I'd like to agree, but I'd much prefer it if we were to see a zipper on Cheese's back that unzips and reveals Trixie.

Or better yet, ship Trixie and Cheese.

trixie_and_magikarp_go_british_day_24_by

Edited by Kamikaze Sushi Roll
  • Brohoof 3

As much as I liked Cheese Sandwich, I would've preferred if he didn't steal the spotlight from Rarity; I love my waifu, and maybe, he could've played the role of a hitch between me and Rarity but my buddy Richard is helping keep us close, so don't worry. 

I hope I don't get banned forum for talking about Rarity in a Cheese Sandwich Fan Club, but I'd just like to say that I think Cheese Sandwich's awesomeness helped make up for the lack of Rarity in that episode, because when Rarity isn't around too much, that episode is usually as interesting as a bundle of sticks to me;  Cheese definitely made up for the lack of Rarity, and for that, I salute him.

Salute2_zpsc6f1ac3b.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Cheese is so EPIC!!!!!!! I love him with all my heart he kept me laughing all the way.And when he sang that last song (you know the one where he tells about his past) I almost started crying when I first heard it. :( That's how much I felt for him

Anyway Long LIVE THE BEST PONY!!!!!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Cheese Sandwich was GREAT!!!!! Pinkie Pride is definitely in my top ten favorite MLP episodes of ALL TIME, and I really love that he is a fleshed out male character. Colts and Stallions in the show so far have been rather 1 dimensional and uninteresting (save Spike and Big Mac lately), but Cheese breaks that mold here and I absolutely love it.

Cheese just fits in so well with the residents of Ponyville and I felt that he & Pinkie had great on screen chemistry with each other. Yes, he was like a male version of Pinkie but he was distinctive enough for it to not feel like a Rule 63 recolored version of Pinkie.

I think he works well as a one off character and not a recurring one, since I would get pretty tired of him if he were to show up again. But it would be interesting to see what future story-lines they can tell with him if they do decide to bring Weird Al Back.

Rock on Cheese Sandwich. Keep making parties EPIC  :lol:!!!!! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit behind on the episodes and only saw this fellow a couple days ago, but gosh, I've had his songs in my head ever since. Definately a favourite!

• Brohoof 1

I'm a bit behind on the episodes and only saw this fellow a couple days ago, but gosh, I've had his songs in my head ever since. Definately a favourite!

Eeyup! I'll still burst out with "a super duper party pony, that pony is me!" from time to time

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheese Sandwich is one of my top 5 favorite stallions in the show (next to Big Mac., Soarin, and Thunderlane). I find Cheese's brand of comedy funny and amusing just like Pinkie pie and i'm glad that they got together to sing the song "Make a Wish" for Rainbow Dash's birth day. 

I also like Cheese cause when I was young my mom would make me cheese sandwiches every Friday for lunch at school, she also packed a juice box and a small cupcake :D

tumblr_mzxd4cHyFi1rl972po1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Weird Al as a pony. That's enough to make me a fan. :muffins:

I support this ship...

img-2264956-1-monaco-yacht-xl.jpg

...so very much.

^This is exactly what they meant, and I, too, support this ship. :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

To be 100% truthful I don't think Cheese Sandwich is the best stallion in the show, but I digress, he is up there with my top 10 favorite ponies. And to thows who say that Pinkie Pride is the best episode in the season, I give a seal of approval to.

make_a_wish_by_cogbrony-d74qf5v.png

Edited by WishMaster
  • Brohoof 1

Cheese Sandwich is best pony altogether!  :wub:

Maybe it's just because I adore Weird Al's music/voice, but after watching "Pinkie Pride", Cheese became my favorite pony altogether. 

Plus, "Pinkie Pride" is my favorite episode of the show, so...

tumblr_n0cia6GdrL1spg5uho1_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Does anyone else think Cheese McSandvich was winning the party contest before pinkie quit? If I was having a party, I would definitely call him (unless I could have both of them planning my party, like rainbow dash)

• 3 months later...