Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to Philomena?

SkyPie

This came to me one day. We focused on the princesses' lives in one episode and there was not a hint of Philomena anywhere. She's Celestia's pet so shouldn't she be shown? Did Celestia give her up for some unknown reason? Did she die from something besides old age?

• Brohoof 1

I'm asking the same thing about Owlowiscious, and to an extend Peewee! I mean yeah, we know what happened to Peewee, but seriously, that could've been an episode. Philomena and Owlowiscious just vanished!

• Brohoof 1

I’m sure she’s around. I wouldn’t be shocked if Philomena is pretty much free range around the castle.

EDIT: Philomena appears in this playset. It comes with the Storm King, so we know it’s fairly recent. So Hasbro hasn’t forgotten about her. But it would be nice if we saw her in the background more.

latest?cb=20170701142602

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

I'm asking the same thing about Owlowiscious, and to an extend Peewee! I mean yeah, we know what happened to Peewee, but seriously, that could've been an episode. Philomena and Owlowiscious just vanished!

Oh yeah. Forgot about him. I looked on his wiki page and it said the last time he was seen was in Season 5. Though it also says there was a picture of him in Season 7.

• 1 year later...