Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Big Macintosh

I used to be a stranger

How's your family doing Big Mac?

Swell all the same.

AJ's in the kitchen preparin' some cannin' an' blackberry jam. 'Hope she remembers separate the seeds... Granny's havin' a nap, Wynona's with her and Apple Bloom is...

Wait where'd mah bucket go-

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Do you notice how AJ and Rainbow look at each other?

Ah 'spose... Ah mean, they're friends, so they gotta look at each other sometimes, unless one of em's blind or somethin'.

Posted Image

Did Ah answer the question?

How is Applebloom btw? I wish Diamond Tiara wouldn't be so mean to her.

Some days Apple Bloom comes home and just wants a hug.

Ah oughta give that Mr. Filthy a talk about that daughter of his, but that'd mean Ah'd have t'ask Bloom about it, and she's more open with AJ than she is to me.

So how are you Big Mac?

Tired. Granny lost her glasses and Ah spent an hour lookin' for 'em at one in the mornin'. Then Ah couldn't really get back to sleep before Ah got up for the mornin' chores at four, so Ah only had a five hour sleep.

Peachy all the same, though. Ain't gonna let a little shut-eye ruin mah day.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

Ah 'spose... Ah mean, they're friends, so they gotta look at each other sometimes, unless one of em's blind or somethin'.

Posted Image

Did Ah answer the question?

Not exactly. I meant the way they look at each other sometimes

Big Macintosh, do you think that any of your sister's friends are attracted to you? I know you and Cheerilee are together, but I'm pretty sure I've seen all of them... eyeing you at least once.

Cheerilee an- heh, no, we ain't t'gether, we're just friends. She's sweet but Ah don't think of her that way.

AJ's told me Ah gotta "be careful or else somepony might get ideas", whatever that means. They're pretty an' all... Fluttershy has a nice mane and a cute voice, Pinkie looks like a lotta fun t'be around and Rarity's all kinds of-

Posted Image

Naw, they're AJ's friends, she'd never let me even say hi.

• Brohoof 2