Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general New Years Resolutions (2018 edition)

Dan.

i dont normally, but somthing about this year....

- get out of the house more and go see things.

- Invite more people over/go see more people.

For the moment its pretty much, just get away from screens and go outside ^^; but annoyingly the other half upgraded our TV and bought a Switch, so that run up to New Years after spending 4 days over xmas watching films solid was supposed to be our get up, go out week, never really happened x.x doh

Further learning from reality by assimilating its aspects of polarity. Thus, integrating into higher soul complexes which might, or not, collapse between one another, thereby allowing reintegration of consciousness from illusive division, or metaphysical polarization.

My purpose is balance, neutrality, to learn and know the distortion that is known as "self" in the experience of reality, within a highly polarized environment, such as it is the 3rd dimensional density of our current Earth.

Contemplation of the world allows understanding of myself as one infinite unit-y.

It implies knowing without causing spiritual entropy. To be at peace with creation. A balance without magnetic polarity, only known at the highest frequency, informed unity.

Can I recognize my being within my compartmentalized entity? This question is part of my collective soul complex.

20 hours ago, Trotteurliciously Sauvage said:

So wwhy are you answering this thread ? :P
You should make the resolution of smiling more often !

i suppose i can make a resolution to be more slightly nicer to Trotty....but then again what's the point (or where the fun) in making that resolution? ^_^

• 2 years later...