Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general what was your new years resolution for 2017? (state when completed)

Snow

I'm curious to see what you guys have in mind :P
relations with others? fitness goals? trying something for the first time?
could be the most simple of things like i for one will be trying to get over my fear of adding friends on the forums by spontaneously adding everyone i wanted to but have been to scared to ^^

• Brohoof 1

I have two resolutions in mind for now I guess; to try spread as much positivity as I can (which I always like doing, but haven't gotten to do as much as I'd like to this year ^^; ), and to become a little more socially confident irl, which I better try my best with, because next year will be a leap for me ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Get a good job, save money from that job, sleep better, eat healthier, be a better boyfriend, read more books, get better at writing/art, publish 350 articles on wikiHow, start voice-acting, get buns of steel, get into anime, dye my hair pink, go to school dressed up for spirit week, learn how to dance, eat a home-cooked meal, see the My Little Pony movie in theaters, replay Halo 3 and Reach, get 30 hours of volunteer community service, learn CPR, shave regularly, sing in the shower, and last but not least, meet my best friend in real life.

• Brohoof 1

Let's do an easy one... I'm going to cure cancer!

EDIT: In all honesty, I don't really do resolutions anymore, just goals. My current goal will continue through the year, which is to advance from my job to a career.

Edited by GlaciesFrost

Right now it's buying my own car, I'll go for it since I actually managed to accomplish two I set this year(getting my driver's license and a job)

Maybe I'll set moving out of my parents house too, but the car comes first

Edited by Reinbow Dash

Full time job i enjoy, and at least start looking for my own place.

You and me both, glad I'm not the only one that's having this problem.

Since being bronified and coming to terms with it this year. I am going to take a page(or in this case some fabric) from Rarities book and learn to sew my own clothes as I never really have anything 'nice' to wear like a suit or anything posh that goes well those parties that I'd like to attend, but can't because of what I currently have. I pride myself in being an original so why not have the stuff I wear express the same.

Edited by Unicornecious

• 2 weeks later...

This might seem simple, but I really want to overall my style. I want to get my hair completely redone, I want to buy a lot of a very specific set of clothes if I can and I just want sorta renew myself in that way. For me, doing this would be a pretty big deal as I am always so accustomed to my usual, boring self. Just gotta convince myself to do all of it.

• Brohoof 1

​I think the main and most important thing for me is to continue to improve myself.  I think I've done so well this past year(even though it doesn't really feel like I've done much) and I would like to continue doing well next year too.  I also feel like this(2017) year is the year I get my driver's license, I've been putting it off for years and now that I'm living on my own I've really noticed the need to drive around.  I live in a small town and everything I want is at least an hour drive.

Nothing special and I'll also very likely end up forgetting what I had promised myself. Something like getting rid of my sleep problems, getting back some of my motivation and crying less sound a lot like my kind of New Year's resolutions though.