Making New Friends

Sweetriff

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I looked at some coloring books then My old friends got me into it and I've been hooked ever since.

I'm a pony in need of some new friends ... yes, I have a friendship problem that needs to be solved. My old friends and I have sadly drifted apart and everyone just has their own lives now.

This is why I joined this forum, to meet other Bronies and Pegasisters. :adorkable:

I'm 26yrs old, I like to read, write, go for nature walks, make music, meditate, watch movies, anime, and play video games.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is one of my favorite fandoms, I even cosplayed as Sweetie Belle for Youmacon and Shuto Con a few times.

I Look forward to Meeting EveryPony

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you and your friends are no longer interacting much, but if you're looking for new friends I think you've found the right place! Not only that we're pretty friendly and we're all bronies and pegasisters, you may even find someone with the same interests and hobbies as you! So that's always nice to have someone who speaks your language. :P And so that's it from me, enjoy your stay, have fun, and go make some new friends! 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! You seem really cool; hopefully you can meet some people in an activity group or even if you get a side job or something. One if the tricky things about adulthood is finding friends. 

MLP Forums is a great group of folks; very diverse and mostly kind.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you everypony for the welcome and kind words. I must stay positive and remember to be good to myself.

No Matter what life is getting better so things are looking up for me and I'm plenty busy with school and Netflix

My Little Pony has a way of keeping my spirits up :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ 

Oh I know that feel, same happened to me and my friends- everyone seems to be busy, including me. :twi: 

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play, discuss about anything and help each other out.

We'll do what we can to solve your friendship problem. That's what friends do. After all, friendship is magic.

• Brohoof 1