The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend hi! im okay. how are you?

Day like always. I'm sleepy but in good mood.  I'm drinking my first coffee and eating a banana now.;) Thank you!

Hi @Prospekt@Valencia @Nightfall Gloam!

Hi @CoffeeHoof! Nice cute mark! And when it comes to it thanks for cup of coffee! :)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

*greets ponies this morning and distributes coffee and boops* :)

• Brohoof 4

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

I'm good @Jade Fire :P I've just been doing a bit of cleaning :muffins: heading back to work on Thursday, and I don't want to have a dirty room to come home to X3 

@Nightfall Gloam that looks delicious, hope it's nice! Never had it myself ^_^

And I appreciate it @CoffeeHoof but it's way too late for me to be drinking coffee ^_^:D

And heyo @Fluttershy Friend ^w^ *cuddles* 

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

(edited)

Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies, mine regal sister! *trots in bowing and greeting the herd* It seemeth I'm coming up to the wall of text again, well... *giggles*

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yes. Now your fluffy reader knows! :) You did good literary job :love:And three cups of coffee please!:D

Thanks, I simply tried mine best, lief *does a happy alicorn squeak*

At last. Oh. You really did IT!18.gif.a01ec90794a2d4c30874d2011e3e9214.gif But this new name really fits to you! Coffee?:P

Teehee!!! That actually got implemented yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png Luna's high hoof of approval to you both @Fluttershy Friend and... @CoffeeHoof *giggles and hugs her witty friends*

Oh. There will be "prison time" soon. :huh: See you later friends!

Hang on thither, friend. Recallest, and this shalt pass... :orly:

Daily portion of humour::D You simply must admit that our evil queen looks very majestic (even delicious) on the first pic.:toldya: It is cheddar?:ooh::please:

full.thumb.png.17795d9ab746a2f2e643e8795958f75d.png

stop_bugging_me_by_underpable-d9igzxt.thumb.JPG.5bdd8f0cf8d982502fbbb6ce087760de.JPG

Hmmm... Chrissy can be such a cutie, at which hour she findeth it profitable :P Despite some certain tasteful ponies hither may disagree *winks*

3 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Good day/morning/evening! :)

How is everypony feeling???

I've had a crazed last couple of days, to say the least. But I'm alive! Will try to be active here again now that my big research project is finished and I don't have to spend so much time dealing with that. -_-

Also, hopefully this will bring forth some smiles if anypony needs them... :3

-- video cropped--

Good morrow, mine friend! It's nice to know thou art coming to the light eventually. Mayhap tis can bring another chapter in production ;)

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend hi! im okay. how are you?

*hugs tight and nuzzles* Mine dearest filly! pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

2 hours ago, Valencia said:

Hello loves ^w^ how's everyone this evening? :3 

Good evening, sunny! As usual we meet twice a day and... either thou art sleepy or I am naturally! *chuckles and kisses her regal sister cute snoot*

f695637e0a.png

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Day like always. I'm sleepy but in good mood.  I'm drinking my first coffee and eating a banana now.;) Thank you!

Hmmm... That reminded me that I have bananas at hoof at mine office likewise. Dost not even look at me like that, I shan't eat the peel this time :orly:

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

I will be making dinner tonight with my younger brother.

Morrow! That's cute, lief! *sits with a smile and one ear perked, one flattened* Good luck. I extend mine hope your efforts combined are more advantageous than Sweetie Belle's *giggles*

2 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

*greets ponies this morning and distributes coffee and boops* :)

*hugs @CoffeeHoof and kisses the grey snoot* Ahh... Thou smellest like coffee... Truly the cutie marks define ponies' destiny *smiles slyly* How's thy morning, lief?

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

We'll be making Chilli Con Carne again. I forgot to mention my brother's girlfriend will also be there.

beef-chilli-con-carne-with-saffron-rice-

This is seriously my favourite dinner.

*gulps* "Recallest, Lulu, princesses don't drool, they daintily salivate!!!" :D

Awesome, more fun to y'all... and somepony needeth to control your culinary... adventures 4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpgmischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@Nightfall Gloam thats awesome! ^-^ sounds like you have a good night ahead of you.

@CoffeeHoof good morning! ^-^

*hugs again*

1 hour ago, Valencia said:

And I appreciate it @CoffeeHoof but it's way too late for me to be drinking coffee ^_^:D

Rest assured, we shan't drink all of it, so, in the morning thou shall have some to refuel *hugs*

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%

*chuckles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Good morning everyone. :) 

I hope you’re all doing well. 

(I am now a parasprite btw ;))

Edited by Captain Clark
  • Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Good time of the day, mine valorous ponies, mine regal sister! *trots in bowing and greeting the herd* It seemeth I'm coming up to the wall of text again, well... *giggles*

Thanks, I simply tried mine best, lief *does a happy alicorn squeak*

Teehee!!! That actually got implemented yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png Luna's high hoof of approval to you both @Fluttershy Friend and... @CoffeeHoof *giggles and hugs her witty friends*

Hang on thither, friend. Recallest, and this shalt pass... :orly:

Hmmm... Chrissy can be such a cutie, at which hour she findeth it profitable :P Despite some certain tasteful ponies hither may disagree *winks*

Good morrow, mine friend! It's nice to know thou art coming to the light eventually. Mayhap tis can bring another chapter in production ;)

*hugs tight and nuzzles* Mine dearest filly! pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

Good evening, sunny! As usual we meet twice a day and... either thou art sleepy or I am naturally! *chuckles and kisses her regal sister cute snoot*

f695637e0a.png

Hmmm... That reminded me that I have bananas at hoof at mine office likewise. Dost not even look at me like that, I shan't eat the peel this time :orly:

Morrow! That's cute, lief! *sits with a smile and one ear perked, one flattened* Good luck. I extend mine hope your efforts combined are more advantageous than Sweetie Belle's *giggles*

*hugs @CoffeeHoof and kisses the grey snoot* Ahh... Thou smellest like coffee... Truly the cutie marks define ponies' destiny *smiles slyly* How's thy morning, lief?

*gulps* "Recallest, Lulu, princesses don't drool, they daintily salivate!!!" :D

Awesome, more fun to y'all... and somepony needeth to control your culinary... adventures 4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpgmischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

*hugs again*

Rest assured, we shan't drink all of it, so, in the morning thou shall have some to refuel *hugs*

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%

*chuckles*

i'm never that hipyer when i drink coffee sis

aqau shine here

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Good morrow! *offers coffee*

(Although it 6:30 PM hither)

Ignore the first part of my comment if you are not approximately in my time zone. :orly: :lol:

But thank you. :) 

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

At last. Oh. You really did IT!18.gif.a01ec90794a2d4c30874d2011e3e9214.gif But this new name really fits to you!

*bows grandly to the yellow pone*

May need to work on the decal a little though - the edges are a little too faint, so it looks more like a cutie mark than a decal.

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Well of course my princess - with both you and your co-conspirator urging me to do so, how could I not? :D

2 hours ago, princess celestia2 said:

Alas, my true cutie mark is not quite so cool, but while the Mark of one's Destiny Singled out Fulfilled is an unavoidable indicator of one's fate, it doesn't have to define you totally - so adoptive cup of gilden goodness shall be mine :D

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jade Fire said:

Good morning everypony

*greets the morning pony with hugs and coffee - even though it is evening here :D *

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

Good morning to you. :) 

How are you? 

I'm okay, how are you doing?

3 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

*greets the morning pony with hugs and coffee - even though it is evening here :D *

Thank you! ^-^

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
2 hours ago, Valencia said:

Awww!!! That's WAY too adorable @Fluttershy Friend :yay:

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:D

123.jpg

2 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

132174555787.gif

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

Good morning everypony

1 hour ago, CoffeeHoof said:

1 hour ago, Captain Clark said:

Good morning to you. :) 

How are you? 

TEEHEE!!!

*grabs everypony into a group hug for cuteness overdose*

1569-9fee373ecd16279803557abebe609710bc7fe50d.png.852fd7c62eafee8b69c79c078ef00da5.png

I swear I'm sleepy arrant...

1347057.jpg.0c6abdf168c0bd975aa532351d576b09.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5
  • Thanks 1

*trots in, levitating her first cup of that dark divine drink of cheer... or is it a bowl* :D

Good time of the day, everypony! The work is calling... so doth coffee *giggles* Thankfully I've taken the choosing process in mine hooves hither, thus I can at least drink it in the office without frowning about the taste :orly: Even if sugarless... Okay, let us see, what issues today bringeth... Then more editing pending... and 3 more scenes to write for ch 14, to make 't ready for publishing.

4203172.thumb.png.48f0bb8e94110d179844cb0b994d40f7.png

So, how is your day treating you, mine valorous ponies?

• Brohoof 2