Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Rarity was actually one of my least disliked characters in the show but ever since I met you Rech I actually like her quite a bit now. :kindness:

Ayy, our numbers grow! I even managed to convert @Wannabrony if you can believe it~! :D

2 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Same. Although when it gets this packed, I don’t even know what to say. :D

Just say anything that pertains to the conversation... just to do it quickly. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, The Recherche said:

Well, I'm actually following the club, so I think I might be able to get things back in order. :mlp_icwudt: I'm also a big Rarara fan, after all!

It's alright now that I've reeled myself in here it should be fine for me at least. Though it took bit of courage to get in here as I been watching this thread pretty much since it started.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Rarity was actually one of my least disliked characters in the show but ever since I met you Rech I actually like her quite a bit now. :kindness:

I have to admit, I'm not a massive fan of rarity! :laugh: 

Just now, PiratePony said:

Does bad Microsoft Painted Rarity count as an OC?

I'm sure that counts :laugh: 

1 minute ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Same. Although when it gets this packed, I don’t even know what to say. :D

When things go that quick, it doesn't really matter. You just need to add quickly :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I have to admit, I'm not a massive fan of rarity! :laugh: 

HAU DAR U!!!

If that's the case, then who is your favorite of the Mane 6, if I may ask? :ooh:

• Brohoof 4

Well, I'm actually following the club, so I think I might be able to get things back in order. :mlp_icwudt: I'm also a big Rarara fan, after all!

Is it bad that I'm pretty neutral towards each of the mane pones? :dash:

Honestly don't remember ever having a particular favorite among them, or even having one I particularly dislike the most.

Meh, call me boring if you like, I'm a thick-skinned blue horse-thing. :orly:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

The Test of Blue consists of one important question @TheTaZe.  Answer it correctly, and you may enter the Blue Pony Group.

Who, is the best blue pony?

Image result for mlp trixie cute

My heart says Rainbow Dash because she is my favorite, but It's probably Trixie knowing you. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Is it Sunset Shimmer? :catface:

No, but that would be awesome if it was.

• Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

Is it bad that I'm pretty neutral towards each of the mane pones? :dash:

Honestly don't remember ever having a particular favorite among them, or even having one I particularly dislike the most.

Meh, call me boring if you like, I'm a thick-skinned blue horse-thing. :orly:

Yeah, I get it. Even though I really like the mane 6, they can come across as pretty bland to some folks. :grin:

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I'm sorry :( 

My favourite is Twilight, though that's not been the case for all that long :) 

No worries; I like Twi as well. :D

Be warned, though; I've converted a Twi fan in the past, so I can probably do it again.  :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 6

No worries; i like Twi as well.

Be warned, though; I've converted a Twi fan in the past, so I can probably do it again.  :mlp_icwudt:

:) 

Somehow, I doubt it :laugh: I'm pretty sure I went into the show with something against rarity, and the feeling has stuck. I may just be being a bit harsh on her character though.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

My heart says Rainbow Dash because she is my favorite, but It's probably Trixie knowing you. :mlp_icwudt:

Ah.  Your heart speaks true mine friend!  In the Blue Pony Group, we want our members to have conviction in their hearts and not be swayed by the bait of another!

Welcome to the Blue Pony Group!

File:Mlp celebration by dshou-d5b3y11.jpg

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

Somehow, I doubt it :laugh: I'm pretty sure I went into the show with something against rarity, and the feeling has stuck. I may just be being a bit harsh on her character though.

Now he’s determined...

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

I used to never like her because she always seemed a bit too pompous for me. But then again, I like Rainbow Dash's egotistic yet fun personality. :please:

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I'm sorry :( 

My favourite is Twilight, though that's not been the case for all that long :) 

Twilight really started growing on me after she became princess I'd say she is my 2nd fave though. Usually I go with the 1st Rarity and 2nd others mindset but she is still worth a mention imo :grin:

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Now he’s determined...

I've done it twice, so I'm sure I can do it a third time. :mlp_icwudt:

2 hours ago, Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade said:

Twilight really started growing on me after she became princess I'd say she is my 2nd fave though. Usually I go with the 1st Rarity and 2nd others mindset but she is still worth a mention imo :grin:

Yeah, Twi is one of my favorites as well, right behind AJ. :grin: While Twi is pretty cool, something about AJ just appeals to me more. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I used to never like her because she always seemed a bit too pompous for me. But then again, I like Rainbow Dash's egotistic yet fun personality. :please:

I think that's one of my reasons for disliking her. :laugh: 

And yeah, I am in that same boat, up until halfway through season 7, RD was my favourite, I just loved her character, but her egotistic type personality seems to have run a little dry, and I can't remember very many good RD episodes in recent seasons, so she ended up dropping to third :laugh: 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

1181522669_images(14).jpeg.bf3047d3380a7c3a3ec3d1ba1335433a.jpeg

Convert? One of these days, there's going to be a Rarity army among us.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5

I just clicked on my profile and noticed the lucky number 7's. Thanks guys for everything! :squee:

d251f4297ed84587629f8c78d8ea9386.png

On a different note, OUR NUMBERS GROW! :yay:

4b3e2d2d2434fac5ce11aa8526f4efe0.png

• Brohoof 5

Hold on lads, hold on...

Let's not forget who the true best character is...

Spoiler

Image result for discord mlp

This guy probably is my favorite character from the show, hands down. The fact that he's voice by Q is just a bonus in my opinion. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 4