Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Well yeah I'm gonna go to college, I don't wanna bag groceries for the rest of my life with a low-paying job, I wanna have a career and such just like anyone would :P

Thanks for the luck though, I'll probably need it, especially in the math classes, I suck at math :please:

I mean, college isn't a necessity for a good job, but it definitely helps! :) 

And why do so many people struggle with maths? It's the only subject I am actually good at :laugh: 

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Also, "collage"... I think college may be a bit too advanced... :proud:  Just kidding :laugh: 

oops, typo, my bad ^_^

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

How about yourself?

I'm doing pretty good, just a little hungry though, I hope my mom makes dinner soon here :mustache:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
1 minute ago, SnekEater said:

Any idea what you're going to study? I know that the college system is different in the US, where you supposedly take multiple classes/subjects rather than just the one like you do here. :scoots:

I believe you guys refer to it as a "major"... maybe? Who knows? The American education system is crazy.  :orly:

Hmm, The American education system isn't all the crazy. You can choose to do multiple subjects here too, and I am in your neighbouring country :laugh: 

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, SnekEater said:

Congrats, man! :P

Any idea what you're going to study? I know that the college system is different in the US, where you supposedly take multiple classes/subjects rather than just the one like you do here. :scoots:

I believe you guys refer to it as a "major"... maybe? Who knows? The American education system is crazy.  :orly:

I'm gonna do GIS, but actually not at the collage I'm gonna go to after High School, it's just a community collage where I'm going to do my general classes, then once I have those done, I'm gonna transfer to one of the State Universities and finish out my degree. I was thinking of Minnesota State University Mankato as I'm really familiar with that city cuz my family has lived around that general part of the state for a s long as I can remember, and my grandparents lived there for over 20 years, so ;)

• Brohoof 4

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

I'm gonna do GIS, but actually not at the collage I'm gonna go to after High School, it's just a community collage where I'm going to do my general classes, then once I have those done, I'm gonna transfer to one of the State Universities and finish out my degree. I was thinking of Minnesota State University Mankato as I'm really familiar with that city cuz my family has lived around that general part of the state for a s long as I can remember, and my grandparents lived there for over 20 years, so ;)

Hey, just don't drown in student loans. :scoots:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

Hello everyone! Just woke up from a nap. How are y'all doing today?

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hello, guys.

How's everyone going at this hour?

Not bad at all! I'm just listening to some Sabaton, like I always do. :D

How are both of you, though~?

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Just now, Cash In said:

Hello, guys.

Hello both of you, I'm just pondering if I should change my avatar to my OC. :D

• Brohoof 5

Hope you had a nice nap then :P 

I am doing well, how about you? :) 

Just now, Cash In said:

Hello, guys.

Hello! :) 

I am doing well, you? :kindness:  

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Hey, just don't drown in student loans. :scoots:

Don't worry, I'm not planning on getting a swimming pool anytime soon :P

But really, I know what you mean, my mom is always telling me to start looking for grants and other such financial programs, she said the last thing I want is to be paying off student loans and such when I'm her age, which is something I really don't wanna be doing by that point in my life :pout:

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

It is.  After High School it becomes more of a business than an actual education system.  Pay money, we give you degree. :scoots:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, The Recherche said:

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

I'm good. Just chillin out to some 70s soft rock. I'm debating whether to start drawing again or not as well.

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Hmm, The American education system isn't all the crazy. You can choose to do multiple subjects here too, and I am in your neighbouring country :laugh: 

Argh, English!!! FREEDOM!!!

Image result for scotland gif

Are you referring to sixth-form, by any chance? We don't have that over here, and most universities here offer either a singular or joint degree program. :dash:

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Very nice!

Spoiler

But seriously, major congrats man! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

I did and I find it wonderful. :proud:

I think I changed it, but it didn't let me crop it. :(

I guess I'll just keep it as is for now.

• Brohoof 2

I'm good. Just chillin out to some 70s soft rock. I'm debating whether to start drawing again or not as well.

That's good! :) 

I wish I could draw, then I wouldn't have to use a pony generator to get a profile picture :laugh::( 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

It seems that you two are doing rather well.

I'm not doing too bad myself, but I've been pondering on why I used to look up to certain people.

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Its worth trying, although you already did before I could even type out an appropriate response.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
2 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

Are you referring to sixth-form, by any chance? We don't have that over here, and most universities here offer either a singular or joint degree program. :dash:

You don't have sixth forms? That's strange. And yes, that is what I was referring to. I'll be starting at a sixth form relatively soon, so I hope that goes well. :laugh: 

If I get the grades for it, that is.

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Cash In said:

Its worth trying, although you already did before I could even type out an appropriate response.

Sorry, got a bit hasty there. :please:

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

Very nice!

Reveal hidden contents

But seriously, major congrats man! :pinkie:

You just had to slip a meme in there, didn't you? :orly:

• Brohoof 5