Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is EG Becoming? (RANT)

MLPReshaStorm

43 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

She's cute, and seems to have a thing for Flash....

She's soooo cute.... Well as a pony. But as a human? Think about it. If you were a grey human with derped eyes, would you be happy if someone called you "cute" just because you remind them of a 4chan-origin pony?

The Equestria Girls Derpy has a different unknown purpose, and she is in more scenes than she ever was as a pony. Something seems odd to me. That was my rant. Why not just Derpy be in more scenes in FIM instead?

35 minutes ago, Funtime Splashee said:

She's soooo cute.... Well as a pony. But as a human? Think about it. If you were a grey human with derped eyes, would you be happy if someone called you "cute" just because you remind them of a 4chan-origin pony?

The Equestria Girls Derpy has a different unknown purpose, and she is in more scenes than she ever was as a pony. Something seems odd to me. That was my rant. Why not just Derpy be in more scenes in FIM instead?

Well, some of that could be projection because I know how cute she is as a pony - but I have no reason to believe as a girl she isn't the same helpful over-eager person.