Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if there was a spin off arc from The Perfect Pear?

SkyPie

That line from Big Mac asking Burnt Oak if they could come back and hear more stories about their parents got me thinking. I know it's most likely not going to happen since the show is nearing its end but it's nice to dream. What if there was multiple random episodes dedicated to telling mini stories in the life of Bright Mac and Pear Butter?

Edited by SkyPie
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know if I want a whole batch of episodes devoted to them - the main cast is bloated enough as is - but I'm all in favour of more flashback episodes. I would really enjoy them from characters other than just Applejack, however: I want to know about the rest of the six and their families. And maybe this could get me that expanded Cadance backstory I've been desperately hoping for. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9-2-2018 at 2:56 AM, SkyPie said:

That line from Big Mac asking Burnt Oak if they could come back and hear more stories about their parents got me thinking. I know it's most likely not going to happen since the show is nearing its end but it's nice to dream. What if there was multiple random episodes dedicated to telling mini stories in the life of Bright Mac and Pear Butter?

I just want to see Burned Oak again. He was such a sweet character. :squee: The only think I still need to know about the parents is how they died. The rest is complete for me.

2 hours ago, Hierok said:

I just want to see Burned Oak again. He was such a sweet character. :squee: The only think I still need to know about the parents is how they died. The rest is complete for me.

I think it was said somewhere that they were attacked by Timber wolves while making a delivery.