Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

(edited)
41 minutes ago, ChB said:

@ Twilight Sparkle

You are very smart. Have you ever considered playing in Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, or Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?

I've toyed with the idea of auditioning to be a contestant on one of those shows one day.

Maybe, I can give it a try if my PFF,  Lyra Heartstrings decides to take a trip to the human version of Alicornia. :adorkable:

37 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

That's good.

Twilight and Spike,

How does it feel to both fly in the skies?

*In unison* AMAZING:o:squee:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight, considering what they went through before Cadence and your brother came along, do you think it's possible that the Crystal Ponies are more susceptible to paranoia than other ponies? :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Twilight, considering what they went through before Cadence and your brother came along, do you think it's possible that the Crystal Ponies are more susceptible to paranoia than other ponies? :sunny:

I would have to say "yes", unfortunately. :sunny: 

16 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

I found this notebook in the hallway that says, Property of Spike, is it yours?

Don't worry I didn't read it.

(Hands Spike the notebook)

Thanks, @Brainstorm! :D

I've been looking everywhere for that notebook, it's where I write down Twilight's weekly schedule. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

OH! I got one for RD! Dash, do ya think the Shadowbolts are still out there? :wacko: I mean, what if they weren't just illusions of Nightmare Moon and they really out there in the Everfree Forest? Would you go in and kick their sorry flanks for claiming to better than the Wonderbolts? :dash: 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

OH! I got one for RD! Dash, do ya think the Shadowbolts are still out there? :wacko: I mean, what if they weren't just illusions of Nightmare Moon and they really out there in the Everfree Forest? Would you go in and kick their sorry flanks for claiming to better than the Wonderbolts? :dash: 

The Shadowbolts *are* better than The Wonderbolts. B)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've been looking everywhere for that notebook, it's where I write down Twilight's weekly schedule. :mlp_icwudt:

Your welcome Spike.

Fluttershy,

Has any of your students asked about your talking with animals abilities?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Your welcome Spike.

Fluttershy,

Has any of your students asked about your talking with animals abilities?

Yes.

I always feel a bit odd when some creature asks me about my ability to talk to animals because they are animals, too. :P

11 minutes ago, ChB said:

@ Pinkie Pie
Can your Pinkie senses tell you what's inside the box in "Deal or No Deal"?

You bet! :)

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I found it in the hallway next to the auditorium, I guess you must've dropped it, huh Spike?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I found it in the hallway next to the auditorium, I guess you must've dropped it, huh Spike?

Yeah. I was in a hurry that day & I must have dropped Twi's notebook as I was rushing. :lie:

Thanks again, buddy. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah. I was in a hurry that day & I must have dropped Twi's notebook as I was rushing. :lie:

Thanks again, buddy. :rarity:

Your welcome Spike.

I also found this bird whistle, I think it's Fluttershys?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Mane 6 +Spike

what do you think of Nightmare Moon? I like her and I support her Eternal Night.

We all agree that Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna is "Best Princess"! :adorkable:

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Your welcome.

Twilight,

How's the CMC being tutors working out?

The CMC's are doing wonderful work in their new role as tutors at the Friendship Academy. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1