Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evening, everypony!

Vintjack Greasymane

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Ended up here while looking for some information about the show

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the show during summer 2011. A friend of mine introduced me to that.

Hey there, everypony!

I'm really glad the idea of registering to this site has finally come to my mind! I'm here because I love the show, but most importantly because I'd like to make new friends who I can share my toughts over it with. I'm a simplicistic 17 (almost 18) year old guy who likes vintage stuff and enjoys 1950-'60's music (that explains my 1950's way of dressing). I'm always lookin' for new friends (but I also think it's time for me to start looking for a girlfriend), I always try to make my friends laugh and to be honest, but I can't deny I sometimes told some small lies (always for goodsake). If you wanna have a talk, share some toughts, or just say hi, I'm right here!

Oh, and by the way, this is me: 

myPony - Vintjack Greasymane.png

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome! You're almost eighteen, eh? Well let me be the first to wish you an early happy birthday. :D Happy early 18th birthday! :P You and I share similar tastes in music, too! I can't stand most of our current pop or rap music. I hope we can get to know you a little more and that you can do the same. :) I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! You're almost eighteen, eh? Well let me be the first to wish you an early happy birthday. :D Happy early 18th birthday! :P You and I share similar tastes in music, too! I can't stand most of our current pop or rap music. I hope we can get to know you a little more and that you can do the same. :) I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Why, thank you! 

Weeeell, let's just say that I probably should have explicitated that my birthday is gonna be in 4 months (not so close, but not so far either!) But hey, thanks anyway! :P

That said, I'm glad I found someone who shares my same taste in music! You know, most of my friends only listen to Heavy Metal or even worse, but that's just not for me...I want to listen to something extrimely happy! Pop...rap...nah...I may consider enjoyable only few of pop ones (just my fair opinion, of course). Anyway, I'll be more than happy to have some chit-chat! You can PM me whenever you like!

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Welcome @Vintjack Greasymane! Gee, that's some sweet username and oc you have there ;)

Glad that you joined our ranks, hopefully you'll make many friends and have fun here!

I sure hope I do! Oh, and thanks for the compliment!

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

A sign of very good taste! Welcome to the forums!

I'm incredibly glad to hear that! Thank you!

12 hours ago, Roughtek said:

Welcome to the Forums, have fun meeting everypony, its always nice making new friends :) 

Why, thank you, Roughtek! You're absolutely right! Making new friends is always an incredibly good feeling!

13 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums! I also find vintage stuff to be quite interesting, though I wouldn't consider myself a collector by any means.

Have fun making new friends!:)

Hey Rhythm! I'm glad you and I both find vintage stuff cool, but I, like you, am not a collector. Briefly explained, I'm a guy who looks to get his haircut done resembling the 1950's/60's (I guess I can say I'm lucky I have beard, so I can also work on that!) , and tries to dress the way they used to back then, but nothing more than that! Anyway, thank you! I hope I'll have much fun here!

13 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hey, hi! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you!

I guess I really like the term "herd"...don't know why, though...

14 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @Vintjack Greasymane, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

I sure hope that as well!

How am I? Fine, I guess...I mean, here in my town there's not really much to do, and things here are going pretty smooth...I guess I'd need something that could stimulate me in some ways, and maybe let me get out of the boredom-sphere I'm into. I'm trying to look around for a girl, but that's not easy, since I'm not that "one-time guy" who goes with everyone who comes into his path...

Sorry for the philosophical speech :P! How are you instead?

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, RainbowDashPrincess said:

Welcome to the herd hope you like it here! :fluttershy:

No need to say I surely will! Thank you, Dash!

2 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello @Vintjack Greasymane and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

I will message you, take that for granted! Thanks a lot, I hope you and I can become great friends!:fluttershy: