Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WhiteDoveCreations is told to stop advertising on deviantART

Dave247

Don't worry, if you want to ask her about prices,wait time etc or just want to make a commission then you can always email her. =)

sbourlon@hotmail.com

• Brohoof 3

NO IM ON HER COMMSION LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAFHAOISGUIAHGIHDAOGHOIASHIOJ! :(

Don't worry, if you want to ask her about prices,wait time etc or just want to make a commission then you can always email her. =)

sbourlon@hotmail.com

Damm, you bet me to it :P

(edited)

sbourlon@hotmail.com

I have the weirdest feeling that Hasbro will intercept my commission when it's being delivered..... (just mine ofc)

Damm, you bet me to it :P

Your on the commission list? Edited by Fox

Your on the commission list?

No, as much as would like to though I didn't have the money at the time when she was open. What I meant I was that I was going to say what Jonke said but he bet me to it. I apologise for being misleading.

If I had more than zippo money at any given time I'd try and get a Dashie .3. Oh well XD

I wouldn't mind getting a Twilight but I can settle for a nice custom as it is a lot cheaper.

Didn't she make plushes for Faust and Thiessen? Strange that Hasbro goes after small time operations when their toys are sold straight from the factory, but I suppose this is easier.

Didn't she make plushes for Faust and Thiessen? Strange that Hasbro goes after small time operations when their toys are sold straight from the factory, but I suppose this is easier.

Hasbro and their toy department are separate from those who make the show and they have no real control what they do as they are a separate company but they do have a direct link to them through the show and I think that could be used in some way one day...

*idea*

Let's hide these plushies in bags of drugs then smuggle them into the country. When officers see the drugs with a pony inside they'll be like "That's not supposed to be here lolz" and send it on its way. But little do they know, the pony is the prize.

*idea*

Let's hide these plushies in bags of drugs then smuggle them into the country. When officers see the drugs with a pony inside they'll be like "That's not supposed to be here lolz" and send it on its way. But little do they know, the pony is the prize.

You gotta watch out for bronies at the airport terminals though.

"Just taking this thing in for further inspection."

I posted a comment on EQD relating to this. Here it is:

I may not have much knowledge about copyright/trademark law, but from what I know, in the U.S., trademark and copyright laws are a really sticky and incredibly strict business. Based on the fact that WDC's account is still open, I'm a little surprised Hasbro didn't sue her or have DA suspend her account because of the profit she supposedly received and her popularity in the fandom.

I personally don't blame Hasbro for C&D'ing here, because they have an IP to protect, but it's nonetheless very unfortunate that WDC is stuck in this hideous dilemma. Whether it's ponies or something else, she's a great sewer and plushie maker, and I hope she can continue to do what she loves while putting this behind her.

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand I don't support fan works being shut down, but on the other, she must have been making a sizeable chunk of cash out of this, judging by the prices that some of these plushies have been selling for. Making significant money from the unauthorised use of someone else's IP tends to be viewed rather unfavourably, so I can see why Hasbro did this.

It is time to clear up all the misinformation about what is going on.

1. I NEVER RECEIVED A C&D, a C&D is an official document from Hasbro.

2. I NEVER received anything from Hasbro, I was never contacted by Hasbro

3. Hasbro contacted DA and DA ask me to remove my commission prices, ONLY

4. I removed the Hasbro names of my own free will, I was not ask to do that

5. I was not asked to stop making pony plushies

6. Hasbro and DA have been very good about this

7. No legal action was taken againest me

This has gotten way out of hand, please pass on these FACTS and nothing else

It is time to clear up all the misinformation about what is going on.

1. I NEVER RECEIVED A C&D, a C&D is an official document from Hasbro.

2. I NEVER received anything from Hasbro, I was never contacted by Hasbro

3. Hasbro contacted DA and DA ask me to remove my commission prices, ONLY

4. I removed the Hasbro names of my own free will, I was not ask to do that

5. I was not asked to stop making pony plushies

6. Hasbro and DA have been very good about this

7. No legal action was taken againest me

This has gotten way out of hand, please pass on these FACTS and nothing else

Yeah, sorry about that, I went with what I did for the title to make it more dramatic and attract more people and I'm not one for explaining things much myself which is why I said very little in my OP and linked it to an article explaining it much better then I ever would. I apologise for misleading everyone.

the whole internet did that very thing to me

it's because we all love you so much for what you do and only want to make people aware for what has been done to you. Exaggeration is a common thing on the internet and I now feel really bad realising I was a part of it all and that I am a person who values the truth a lot. I am sincerely sorry.

(edited)

I'm glad that's settled for you, Whitedove. I was worried there for a second when you wrote that dA update. (I have to get money for a plushie commission.. )

Anyway, i hope you'll stick around here once you get back from your vacation... and until then, enjoy your vacation! =)

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

I'm glad that's settled for you, Whitedove. I was worried there for a second when you wrote that dA update. (I have to get money for a plushie commission.. )

Anyway, i hope you'll stick around here once you get back from your vacation... and until then, enjoy your vacation! =)

I am still in Washington DC, having a fun time. It is funny to say, but I miss my ponies already. I have read many comments on this site and everyone seems so nice. I was on ponychan, but left there awhile back