general How Old Do You Feel?

Altastrofae

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on who I am with. Put me around teenagers and I am some ancient elven sage who remembers things  like it was just yesterday.. “3000 years ago…” 

put me around people my own age and haha what? Mentally, maturity levels? I’m like what? 12? If that? Rofl 6 if I’m being less mischievous and more innocent/curious about the world. :umad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My current job is aging me immensely. With a recent stupid change that is implementing in a week it’s going to be impossible for me to even….go to a doctors appointment because I’m going to be swamped with that much to do

• 1 month later...

I am a pretty immature adult. I have the sense of humor of a child in many ways so I would say about.. 10 on some days? But 15 in the sense of my imagination and perception of adventure in every corner! My thrill and desire to keep growing as children will often have as a trademark of their youth. 

But I am fully aware that I am an adult and my energy does have limits. Doesn’t change my personality though lol!  

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 3

In many ways I am still like a teenager. Long story short, traumatic happenings and trauma caused me to retreat in my late teens, blah blah blah. I could tell it all but... I need to stop my oversharing habit. xD In my adulthood I have been largely insulated and not forced to adult in many ways, allowing for me to remain in that retreated state for many, many years.

I wish I were saying this to be quirky, but nah, it kinda sucks. Really sucks "waking up" after so many years and realizing "Hey! I'm an adult and I need to learn how to adult" in my mid 30s. o.O

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I tend to act younger than my age because I still feel young at heart. However, in the past few years, whenever I meet younger people, I start to feel old when I realize I remember things from way back.

• Hugs 2