Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pony in human world RP? (OOC) (SoL)

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

Third time the charm.
I keep it short, some kind of portal(s) appear in Equestria leading to our world and my character (and possibly yours) end up going through by accident (she/they stay as ponies), and a human (your character (you can make a pony character as a second character too)) finds her (or them) and acts accordingly. ( or we can both make both human and pony character)

my character

Spoiler

5af82352b3878_Blindpony.png.6fb01e8ab0933ef674f4f9b0985f0bf9.png
She's blind.
Due said blindness, her other senses are better than "normal" ponies, and she can also navigate by sending "waves" of magic from her horn that work almost like echo sounder, but the "waves" don't need to pounce back for her to sense what's there.

Reason for blindfold:
Back when she was just a baby, her parents noticed that she was lot more comfortable and calm when her eyes were covered by something, so they tried giving her a blindfold and it ended up being a good idea, and it just has stuck with her as something she likes to wear.

Talent:
She learns any song very quickly and she has very beautiful singing voice.

!!!!!!
I'm in the army at the moment (from moment of posting, about 1.5 months left) so my activity will be....alternating, i may post several times a day, I may not post for few weeks, but you can rest assured that I Will Not Abandon The RP. 

!!!!!!2
For that same reason, lot of my posts will be written on mobile with limited time, so the quality may and will suffer from that. 

RP:

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, I think you have a bite. (Fishing joke, love 'em)

I am interested, and I have a Human character I could use, although I don't have a picture. I could describe him to the best of my abilities, though, if that's okay. I assume we will discuss the greater details, and I do have a plot that may work, but it's up to you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

I don't have a picture. I could describe him to the best of my abilities

Description is just fine :) 

I assume we will discuss the greater details, and I do have a plot that may work, but it's up to you.

Yes, and feel free to to tell your idea, i haven't really planned this more than what you can see in the OP.

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

1 minute ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Description is just fine :) 

Yes, and feel free to to tell your idea, i haven't really planned this more than what you can see in the OP.

Alright, I'll start with the plot then.

When the pony(or ponies, depending on who else joins) arrives on Earth, they are in a forest. As they explore, they find a lone house bordering a field, which is home to the Human. After some observation, they decide to ask for help, and the story begins. Later on in the RP, the pony starts getting these strange visions of what looks like a map. Long story short, it's a map of Earth, and there are red dots the pony sees that are obviously linked to another vision, which is a crystal of sorts. The pony and Human then go on a journey across the globe, in search of six crystals.

That's the basic idea, and I personally find it quite interesting.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

(or ponies, depending on who else joins)

I was thinking 1x1 but if you want, we can wait some time to see if anyone else joins.

When the pony(or ponies, depending on who else joins) arrives on Earth, they are in a forest. As they explore, they find a lone house bordering a field, which is home to the Human. After some observation, they decide to ask for help, and the story begins. Later on in the RP, the pony starts getting these strange visions of what looks like a map. Long story short, it's a map of Earth, and there are red dots the pony sees that are obviously linked to another vision, which is a crystal of sorts. The pony and Human then go on a journey across the globe, in search of six crystals.

Sounds aright to me, and blind pony seeing visions could give a interesting reactions from her, since she hasn't seen anything before in her life.

I was thinking 1x1 but if you want, we can wait some time to see if anyone else joins.

Sounds aright to me, and blind pony seeing visions could give a interesting reactions from her, since she hasn't seen anything before in her life.

Well, I'm not against a 1x1, so that works for me.

And also, I didn't know your OC was blind. I looked, of course, but I just thought the blindfold was for show. That could complicate things, for me at least, since I've never really experienced any sort of role-play with a blind character, but I could figure out a way to work with it. No offense, of course.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Well, I'm not against a 1x1, so that works for me.

And also, I didn't know your OC was blind. I looked, of course, but I just thought the blindfold was for show. That could complicate things, for me at least, since I've never really experienced any sort of role-play with a blind character, but I could figure out a way to work with it. No offense, of course.

I mentioned it in her information. 

And the RP won't really be that different since she can do things relatively normally 

15 hours ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Due said blindness, her other senses are better than "normal" ponies, and she can also navigate by sending "waves" of magic from her horn that work almost like echo sounder, but the "waves" don't need to pounce back for her to sense what's there.

since instead of seeing, she uses her other senses and magic to navigate in the world. Really the only thing effected is the vision part, but even that could be fixed pretty easily:
Instead of seeing a map and the place, she could find herself from a place with some kind of landmark (pair of trees, rock formation, etc. thing that can be felt or smelled (or heard)) and/or there could be a type of map where you can feel the markings. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

I mentioned it in her information. 

And the RP won't really be that different since she can do things relatively normally 

since instead of seeing, she uses her other senses and magic to navigate in the world. Really the only thing effected is the vision part, but even that could be fixed pretty easily:
Instead of seeing a map and the place, she could find herself from a place with some kind of landmark (pair of trees, rock formation, etc. thing that can be felt or smelled (or heard)) and/or there could be a type of map where you can feel the markings. 

Oh, my mistake. I didn't see that part, now I feel silly. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Oh, my mistake. I didn't see that part, now I feel silly. 

So is there something else or should i create the RP-topic now? (I'm not experienced in creating a RP so I don't necessary know/remember everything that is needed to be planned/done before starting)

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

Well, first I still need to describe my guy, then you can do that.

So, here goes.

Name-Rhett Bishop

Appearance: Rhett has long brown hair that reaches his shoulders, bright blue eyes, and had a semi-long beard. He stands 6'1, and is quite muscular. He has a few scars, one across his back and one on his hand, where he cut his finger on accident.

I'll leave it at that, since I like having people find out about him as we progress through.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Well, first I still need to describe my guy, then you can do that.

So, here goes.

Name-Rhett Bishop

Appearance: Rhett has long brown hair that reaches his shoulders, bright blue eyes, and had a semi-long beard. He stands 6'1, and is quite muscular. He has a few scars, one across his back and one on his hand, where he cut his finger on accident.

I'll leave it at that, since I like having people find out about him as we progress through.

Arighty :)

One last thing, for the size of the pony, are you aright if they are..let's say about size of a golden retriever? miniature-golden-retriever_7.jpg(compared to humans) 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

7 hours ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Sorry I didn't reply for a while, my sleep schedule is really mucked up. I mean, I slept from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. I'll try to fix it

It's aright, you don't need to apologize, besides, it's not like I will be replying 24/7. 

It's aright, you don't need to apologize, besides, it's not like I will be replying 24/7. 

Right. So, what's your schedule looking like today? Since it's night over in the U.S of A, I got hours of time. Not trying to force you, just would like to know, yeah?

• Brohoof 1

My schedule for today and for other weekdays this week is generally once a day depending on your replies, because I can reply mostly only at evenings due being in the army, but there is a change for more replies per day because I'm sick. (for the record, it's 8am here.)

2 minutes ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

My schedule for today and for other weekdays this week is generally once a day depending on your replies, because I can reply mostly only at evenings due being in the army, but there is a change for more replies per day because I'm sick. (for the record, it's 8am here.)

Ah, I see. Well, I hope you get better :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Yuu Xeno

Would you be aright with the idea/plot detail that the 6 crystals our characters eventually search for would be a way for Melody to get home, and that the reason for the "visions" she will eventually get would be that Luna manages to connect to Melody enough (since the portal-connection would still exist in some form) to create them to help her to get home (but wouldn't be able to appear herself.) (it could make sense since the Princesses are aware that other worlds exists, and they seem to care about every single pony enough to bother to do something like that.)

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

15 minutes ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

@Yuu Xeno

Would you be aright with the idea/plot detail that the 6 crystals our characters eventually search for would be a way for Melody to get home, and that the reason for the "visions" she will eventually get would be that Luna manages to connect to Melody enough (since the portal-connection would still exist in some form) to create them to help her to get home (but wouldn't be able to appear herself.) (it could make sense since the Princesses are aware that other worlds exists, and they seem to care about every single pony enough to bother to do something like that.)

Yeah, sure. I'm fine with that. It would be a nice change than what I normally do

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Yuu Xeno

So, I was thinking, would it be okay if I added second pony to the story? He would help to build up Melody's character and add conflict later in the RP. 

If yes, here's the character(s) 

Spoiler

Gleaming_Grim.png

Spoiler

Name: Gleaming Grin

Cutiemark: the mask without the Red 

Yes, he can use magic regardless of being pegasus. 

Note, The mask is seperate character, and won't be visible/present until that is clearly stated.

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I am so sorry! I completely forgot about it, my mistake. 

I've been super busy this week and I've really only recently been able to get on here. I'll try and start going again in a little. 

• Brohoof 1