eyo

JOLES

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I looked it up

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I just watched the first episode and latched on

Hello, as you can see I'm new, I came here to have fun and role-play and just be your run of the mill pegasister // brony. I hope I can make some pretty cool friends !! 

I have a few characters, but only one has a form, so I'll make some more !! 

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to MLPF, Joles! The role-playing section is always open to more players. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Joles~! It's great to have you here! :grin: If you were hoping to make some good friends, then I believe you came to a very good place~!

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5
  • Thanks 1

THANK YOU ALL AHHH, I like it here already !

Also can one of you show me how to make a blog, I'm having a little trouble hehe 

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, JOLES said:

THANK YOU ALL AHHH, I like it here already !

Also can one of you show me how to make a blog, I'm having a little trouble hehe 

On the main page you will see a 'Blogs' subtab towards the top. Clicking on that will take you to a page that will provide a 'Create Blog' button.

I'm a little late, but hello and welcome! :icwudt: I'm sorry I'm so late, I just came back and got on here. :lie: I hope you have a great time RPing on here and maybe even make some friends on the way! I'm not a roleplayer myself, but I know plenty of others who are and I assure you that you'll have a good time there. :toldya: Enjoy your stay, and have fun! :smug:

• Brohoof 4

Thank you so much, don't worry about being late, I wish I would have known about this site sooner. So, if anyone is late it's me !

• Brohoof 3

Sorry if I'm bothering anyone at this point, but the website isn't letting me make anything, from blogs to topics-

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello there! ^_^ 

3 hours ago, JOLES said:

Sorry if I'm bothering anyone at this point, but the website isn't letting me make anything, from blogs to topics-

That's because you need to create few posts first. ;) 
It's a form of validating new accounts. At the beginning you can't do much, even some profile settings are locked. After 5 posts you'll advance to "Muffin" rank, which will unlock many features for you. For a reference, at the moment you have the "Blank Flank" rank, which in other words basically means "Newcomer".

So all you need to do is to create few posts. ;) 

Though note, that some sections do not increase the post count, such as this one, the Welcoming Plaza. Sections affected by that restriction have a note in their description:
bW0uJb6.png

You can read more about ranks here. (though in my opinion it should say more about the restrictions for newcomers; which would explain the system better :derp:

Hope that helps and no worries, it's fine. :) 

Welcome to the herd! :yay: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @JOLES, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you? 

Oh ! I'm good thank you !