Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

Swedish meatballs with potatoes. Made it myself and I was rather happy with it, I'm usually such a horrible cook :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Small bowl full of dark chocolate chips, probably not the best thing to have but it's tiding me over until I finish making the spanakopita I have planned for dinner.  Come to think of it, I haven't really eaten much at all today.  Just the chocolate chips as a snack and a large chunk of challah bread for breakfast... :wacko:

Felt like take-out kinda day and got fried jumbo shrimp with sweet-sour sauce (and a lot of rice), as well as a mix of fried rice noodles, lots of vegetables, and pork/beef meat and shrimp. so yummy! I ate all of that, and the jumbo shrimp, but left most of the sauce and all the rice. My sister got Bami Goreng which she didn't want at all (she's doing low-carb) and duck, where she cut off the yummy skin (which I also got), and had some veggies with it, leaving the rest.

• Brohoof 1

Last meal I had was some spanakopita that I made yesterday, tasted great and I should've been coating the top with egg before since now the phyllo dough doesn't go everywhere when I cut into it! 

Lockdown summer salad brunch! :pinkie: Boiled potato (done in the microwave!), two left-overs small chipolata sausages (cold), Cheddar cheese, red pepper, raw carrot, pickled beetroot, raw onion, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, tomato chutney, tomato ketchup, parsnip & chili chutney, olive oil, melted butter, and ett with a drop of rosé plonk – and 'twas all purchased orff t'Internet!

IMG_3134.jpg.a69442bb285ef5932c04a0ac98782226.jpg

I yam stuffed!

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Lockdown summer salad brunch! :pinkie: Boiled potato (done in the microwave!), two left-overs small chipolata sausages (cold), Cheddar cheese, red pepper, raw carrot, pickled beetroot, raw onion, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, tomato chutney, tomato ketchup, parsnip & chili chutney, olive oil, melted butter, and ett with a drop of rosé plonk – and 'twas all purchased orff t'Internet!

IMG_3134.jpg.a69442bb285ef5932c04a0ac98782226.jpg

I yam stuffed!

Looks very colorful! :pinkie:

(edited)

Certainly was too! :D

An important part of cue-sine is the appearance .....

EDIT (appendix): did not have salad cream oherwise that would have been the icing, as it were ..... :D

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 1

This was yesterday, sorry forgot :blush:

Mushrooms fried in olive oil with garlic and bacon, red onion and red pepper, on lightly toasted homemade wholemeal bread.

-

IMG_3135.jpg.6e080fc66a37040d9227cdc9d0d1aefa.jpg

-

Today it might be BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato) sandwich but I don't have tomatoes so cucumber probably