Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm not very good at naming topics or making intros, but hi!

Morning Rose

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Google, while searching for places for me to post at.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Through Equestria Girls, to be honest. For the longest time I wouldn't really give MLP a chance, but for whatever reason EQ piqued my interest. I watched it and loved it, and after watching the other movies I went ahead and gave the series a chance.

I'm Morning Rose, but also known as Cici by friends, (: . I like MLP, Strawberry Shortcake, anime, video games, cooking, clothes/shopping, music, having people to talk to, etc.. Something else that I feel is worth mentioning is that I get lonely a lot... so I hope to make some new friends here.

• Brohoof 13

(edited)

Hello there. I'm sure that you'll make friends here very quickly. Enjoy your time here.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there!

I'am happy to see a new member! And don't worry, this forum seems to attract people who struggle with shyness and social stuff, we are an awkward bunch of people lol. One thing you should know is that many here struggle with PM's, so a lot if conversations you start will fall flat, that just happens, nothing you did wrong. But you can find a lot of friends here, I did too.

• Brohoof 2

Another rose, wonderful. ^ ^

Welcome to MLPF, Morning Rose. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)

3 hours ago, Morning Rose said:

I'm Morning Rose, but also known as Cici by friends, (: . I like MLP, Strawberry Shortcake, anime, video games, cooking, clothes/shopping, music, having people to talk to, etc.. Something else that I feel is worth mentioning is that I get lonely a lot... so I hope to make some new friends here.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Google, while searching for places for me to post at.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Through Equestria Girls, to be honest. For the longest time I wouldn't really give MLP a chance, but for whatever reason EQ piqued my interest. I watched it and loved it, and after watching the other movies I went ahead and gave the series a chance.

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: You seem to have many hobbies and interests, which is a great thing because you'll have more common topics to talk about with others here! :squee: And I too, felt quite lonely before joining this place, I never did have many friends but being a part this place actually made me feel I belong somewhere and I made a few friends here, and I think you will too. :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Hey hi hello! ^_^ 

I'm sure you'll meet many friends here! :D 

Equestria Girls is what brought me here as well! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Morning Rose said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Google, while searching for places for me to post at.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Through Equestria Girls, to be honest. For the longest time I wouldn't really give MLP a chance, but for whatever reason EQ piqued my interest. I watched it and loved it, and after watching the other movies I went ahead and gave the series a chance.

Hello there! I'm glad that you decided to join our little community. There are many places here to make friends and I hope you become an active member on this forum! :yay:

3 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to MLP Forums, @Morning Rose, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

I'm sleepy, lol. I didn't sleep very well last night.

3 hours ago, Inarguably BronyNumber 2A said:

If you are looking for friends then you have come to the right place.:catface:

3 hours ago, Cash In said:

How's it going Morning Rose?

Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll make friends here very quickly. So you like anime and video games, huh. Judging by that, I'm sure that you and I will get on very well. Anyways if you have any questions, please shoot a PM to the other members, or myself for that matter.

What kind of anime and video games do you like?

3 hours ago, Glimmerlicious said:

Nice to meet you. You ever wanna talk feel free to hit me up on discord.

I'll have to do that!

2 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk.

Same to you, :)

1 hour ago, Br O N Y said:

Hello there!

I'am happy to see a new member! And don't worry, this forum seems to attract people who struggle with shyness and social stuff, we are an awkward bunch of people lol. One thing you should know is that many here struggle with PM's, so a lot if conversations you start will fall flat, that just happens, nothing you did wrong. But you can find a lot of friends here, I did too.

That's good to know, :(  . I always blame myself if something seems to go wrong...

1 hour ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Welcome to the happiest place on Earth!  (Eat your heart out, Disneyland.)

Anyway, great to have you here.  I hope you meet some friends to talk to.

Happiest place? o:

1 hour ago, woodchunks66 said:

Hiya, hope you enjoy the fourms 

feel free to ask me any questions! 

Have fun:grin:

0718101F-BEA9-41C6-A6EA-B31D2C838749.jpeg

Favorite color? :P

You did say any question, lol.

51 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Another rose, wonderful. ^ ^

Welcome to MLPF, Morning Rose. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)

Haha, I wasn't expecting to see another Rose~

45 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

Hello there! :maud:

Welcome to the forum, :nom:

Enjoy your stay, :grin:

And I hope you will make new friends here! :twi:

42 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: You seem to have many hobbies and interests, which is a great thing because you'll have more common topics to talk about with others here! :squee: And I too, felt quite lonely before joining this place, I never did have many friends but being a part this place actually made me feel I belong somewhere and I made a few friends here, and I think you will too. :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :yay:

You can count on me as a friend, too, if you want!

24 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hey hi hello! ^_^ 

I'm sure you'll meet many friends here! :D 

Equestria Girls is what brought me here as well! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Ooooh, someone else who got into the series through equestria girls, o:

16 minutes ago, Starlight1357 said:

Welcome! I hope you make lots of friends. :D I love Fluttershy, too! She's my favourite. :fluttershy:

Fluttershy is so sweet, <3 . Sunset Shimmer is my top favorite, but Fluttershy is definitely my favorite of the Mane Six.

Also,  hello to everyone else I didn't get around to quoting! Thanks for all of the welcomes.

• Brohoof 5

5 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

Purple ^_^

how about you?

I like red and pink pretty equally!

7 hours ago, Inarguably BronyNumber 2A said:

I like retro games. And I like shooters because they are easy 

My favorite shooting game is Unreal Tournament III, <3  . It's a lot of fun, imo.

• Brohoof 1