Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Fangirl!

CandyCorn

Hello! My name is Fangirl Mode. I also go by Kimi or Adorbz. :3 You can ask me anything as long as it's not some overly silly question. I'm pretty open to anything you ask, but it might take me sometime to do so. My mind is slow, and answering might take me a little while... don't be alarmed!

Ask away~

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Spicy BronyNumber2A said:

What are your favorite fandoms?

Hm... probably MLP:FiM atm. It's the only one where I've actually made a lot of friends in! I also love Criminal Minds because I'm a very huuuuuuge fan of Matthew Gray Gubler since he's my hero and what not (that's a while other story btw). Oh, and I'm also somewhat into Supernatural, but I haven't been able to watch because it gets kind of scary for me. ;w; Star Wars is another one, and Pokemon as well! The list could go on... XD

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Fangirl Mode

I was wondering: "What has been your favorite episode of MLP:FiM so far?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :squee:

That's a good question... tbh, I haven't watched the series in a long time. So, I can't really remember what ones I've liked most. :( I've been trying to finish off the seasons on Netflix, but my routine tends to get in the way. I think I was close to the sixth season or fifth season... I don't remember. I'm so bad at remembering episode and what not.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Ziltoid the Omniscient said:

You come across as a real bubbly person. I like people like that :)

What are some of your favorite bands/musicians you listen to?

omg um... Gotcharocka is one I've been listening to a lot. I also like All Time Low, Simple Plan, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, the GazettE, Bon Jovi, Prince, Journey, Bring me the Horizon, Cradle of Filth, Linkin Park (RIP Chester :() and more... <3 Music is a huge part of my life because it's helped me through a lot of hard times.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Why is Fluttershy your favorite Pony?

Which Song from MLP do you like the most?

What was your first thought after you heard about Bronies?

1. I'm not really sure. I guess I just sort of relate to her. See, when I was really young... I didn't know how to make friends. I also kept to myself and all that. I wasn't even diagnosed as autistic until about 12. So, they didn't know I had it then. I guess after knowing what I used to be and seeing how I've made so many awesome friends now... I just relate to her more.

2. I haven't really heard any of the songs yet, so I can't tell you. :c

3. I didn't even know what they were until getting into the fandom tbh. I heard a lot of horrible things about them from others, but I never believed that all Bronies were bad people at all. So, I never really cared. *shrug*

(Sorry for the late reply. I just got Pokemon Ultra Moon again, and I've been playing it since I got home)

• Brohoof 1