Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Meals chibi horses are in the US

Steve Piranha

Just a little concerned they aren't coming around these parts. It's been months since they where released in several other countries, but no word if they are coming here. I want my chibilight Glimmer :(

Update: apparently, a McDonald employee has informed that The US will receive the Cutie Mark Crew as well. It’s unconfirmed, but it’s a start

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/08/unconfirmed-mcdonalds-usa-getting-new.html

IT'S OFFICIAL, START PREPARING TO RAID FOR HAPPY MEALS, BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING CHIBI HORSES :yay:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/08/us-happymeal-boxes-for-next-months.html?m=1

We have confirmation of shipments of cute chibi horses have arrived in McDonnald’s nationwide. They should be available in a few days

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/09/mcdonalds-ponies-shipments-have-started.html

Edited by Steve Piranha

9 hours ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

How do you people move post I don’t get it.

We ask Princess Twilight very politely.

Here's the thing about US McDonald's (I'm guessing that's where you're from) over the past couple years they've really been pushing to bridge the genders in their toy line. Look at any commercial nowadays. It's always some part of a nuclear family getting a Happy Meal. It's always both the boy and girl playing with the same toy line usually sharing it with the adult. While I'm not saying it couldn't change and make some gender specific commercials for their toys it is a formula they've fallen into. Even looking at the line-up of toys now it's Super Mario because both boys and girls can enjoy video games and next is going to be Justice League with Superman and Wonder Woman but no actual separation on those because girls can like Spuerman and boys can like Wonder Woman. It's going to be tough to integrate this socially seen "girl's toy" into their gender-neutral line-up they've been having, unless they're plan to break the norm I mean it is 2018 stranger movements are happening.

23 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Here's the thing about US McDonald's (I'm guessing that's where you're from) over the past couple years they've really been pushing to bridge the genders in their toy line. Look at any commercial nowadays. It's always some part of a nuclear family getting a Happy Meal. It's always both the boy and girl playing with the same toy line usually sharing it with the adult. While I'm not saying it couldn't change and make some gender specific commercials for their toys it is a formula they've fallen into. Even looking at the line-up of toys now it's Super Mario because both boys and girls can enjoy video games and next is going to be Justice League with Superman and Wonder Woman but no actual separation on those because girls can like Spuerman and boys can like Wonder Woman. It's going to be tough to integrate this socially seen "girl's toy" into their gender-neutral line-up they've been having, unless they're plan to break the norm I mean it is 2018 stranger movements are happening.

Man, can't they just market 'em horses gender-neutral like they did with Guardians of Harmony, or simply asking if they want Transformers or ponies instead of boys and girls toy :( ? Damn, guess I'll miss my chibilight Glimmer :dry:

• 2 weeks later...

Cutie Mark Crew Happy Meals is coming to some Latin America countries.... is that a sign of them eventually coming to the US :huh:? GODDAMNIT, THEY BETTER, I WANT MY TRIGGERED CHIBILIGHT GLIMMER :angry:

On 8/5/2018 at 1:27 AM, KH7672 said:

It's going to be tough to integrate this socially seen "girl's toy" into their gender-neutral line-up they've been having, unless they're plan to break the norm I mean it is 2018 stranger movements are happening.

Well @Steve Piranha I was proven wrong they are bringing back the separate gender toys in the US with Transformers as the other. Enjoy your search for the Chibi Glimmy next month. I'll probably do the same myself:D

http://www.happymeal.com/ 

^It's under the "Next Happy Meal" tab.

37 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

Well @Steve Piranha I was proven wrong they are bringing back the separate gender toys in the US with Transformers as the other. Enjoy your search for the Chibi Glimmy next month. I'll probably do the same myself:D

http://www.happymeal.com/ 

^It's under the "Next Happy Meal" tab.

I was on my way on posting the now confirmed coming of HM chibi horses :mlp_icwudt:. I'M HUNTING FOR CHIBILIGHT GLIMMER :yay:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Alright, I haven't had enough time to scour the forums, but Cutie Mark Crew is sold at Walmart. Are these somehow different? And by that, I mean... beyond maybe having a McD's logo under the hoof?

Main differences would be, for what I’ve seen, McDonnald’s are bigger, lack a capsule where they come, and put them in, and some have functions like the triggered Chibilight Glimmer

Crap, my closest McDonald's didn't offered my chibilight Glimmer  :unamused:

medium.gif

Oh well, settled for Fluttershy and Twi :fluttershy:

Anyways, I can confirm that, at least in Orlando, the Cutie Mark Crew are now in the Happy Meals

I was about to post about it after work, and then I saw this thread. I noticed when I was grabbing a nugget tray and then I immediately lost interest in what I was doing to read the Happy Meal box.