Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"Thanks, but even though I'd like to take everything that shines, I like to limit myself to collect things that are related to a memory or in different way have personal value." Jenna explained, she had found that rule to be effective tool to stop herself from stealing things, she took her backpack from the floor and turned towards the door of the room "Shall we go to your room now or...?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly as he listened. "Yeah, that makes sense. Stops you from taking anything really important to someone, huh?"

He nodded and led the way to his room, still blushing at the idea of sharing it with Jenna. "Sure."

• Brohoof 1

"Stops me from hoarding in general." Jenna said, though Oliver was correct, she just didn't want to admit that she fell for stealing so easily.

She followed Oliver to his room, noticing his blush, but not mentioning it, and after they were in and Jenna knew on which side of the bed she would be, she put the backpack to where it was closest possible to her. After getting her backpack down, Jenna took off the top that was the only remaining piece of her outerwear, revealing the wound on her side to Oliver, though at this point it was closer to a scar since it was already almost healed, which possibly was source of bafflement for Oliver since it had been pretty deep and still bleeding when he had seen it last evening.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver gave Jenna some room to get comfortable in the bedroom, which was a reasonable size and had a double bed.

He noticed the scar on her side, and his eyes widened at how quickly it was healing. "I guess dragons can heal faster than humans too?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yep" Jenna replied, checking the injury with her fingers "But that was just a scratch, bigger injuries obviously take longer." she sat down on the bed, the injury was still a bit sore, but she blamed that on the human form, "And if the injury is big enough or there's something like bullet inside us, we can't change to this form, it being very likely lethal."

• Brohoof 1

"That makes sense," Oliver muttered, frowning at the thought of Jenna getting shot at all, human form or dragon. "Well, we'll just be careful and avoid any guns. It's pretty bad when humans get shot so your human form probably wouldn't take it well."

• Brohoof 1

"It's very unlikely I would get shot in this form, since The Order is only one who would shoot me and that would be most likely with armor piercing bullets in my real form." Jenna pointed out as she laid down "But we should probably stop worrying about that, since that's the less likely thing to happen at this moment."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and laid down on the bed beside her, still blushing at the fact there was a girl in the bed with him. "Yeah, worrying won't do us any good."

He looked at her, wondering what she was thinking about sharing a bed with a boy. A human boy, granted, but still.

• Brohoof 1

"Yep." Jenna simply replied, though she disagreed a bit, since she believed worrying to be a good thing, she just didn't think worrying about wrong things was good, but she didn't say anything about it, it was better that Oliver didn't worry, since he didn't know enough to do anything about it.

Jenna kept her eyes towards the roof, but she was fully aware that Oliver was looking towards her, but she didn't really feel anything because of it. She didn't really think anything about sharing a bed with a boy, but she was thinking about sharing a bed with a human in general, more precisely she was thinking about the fact that it was happening because she wanted it to instead of she trying to get something from Oliver, since that was what would have been going on were she to be still under Talon, well, that and the fact that this was the first time she was sharing a bed...no, a room with anyone in the first place.

She spoke with soft curiosity "So this is how it feels." her tone stayed soft, but the curiosity from it disappeared "I have never actually shared a room with anybody, ever." "We don't have siblings and I wasn't allowed to stay overnight anywhere during the infiltration-test, nor was anyone allowed to even visit our place." She said we because she was talking every dragon, they never had sibling, because dragons only made one egg at the time, thus their slow increase in numbers.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked, his thoughts halting when Jenna started speaking again. "Yeah, I guess it is. I have siblings but we never really shared rooms, so I dunno what it might be like."

He frowned at her story about not getting to stay anywhere or even visit anyone. "That's awful, they really kept you restricted there, didn't they?"

• Brohoof 1

"That's life under Talon." Jenna simply said "That's why we risk our lives for freedom." she without thinking moved her hand closer to Oliver, but her eyes were still at the roof "Ut onimous sergimous." "As one, we rise." "That's what they kept telling us." she laughed a joyless laugh "Yet they keep us alone, stop us from forming bonds." "There's no family, no friends. Only Talon."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna almost pulled her hand away at first when she realized she had moved it, but she not only decided to leave it there, but also grabbed a hold on Oliver's hand. "You don't need one when you have been brainwashed to believe you don't need one." "And you can't really miss something you have never had." she said quietly "In hindsight, I don't think I ever fully believed what I was told, otherwise there wouldn't have been any problems with my training, but like I told earlier, there was." "But it has it effects, you can't just forget most of your life like that."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, of course you can't," Oliver agreed, blushing as Jenna held his hand. "It's still not right, being brainwashed like that."

He looked at her for a moment, then looked up at the ceiling. "Would you ever want a family?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna hummed in agreement to Oliver's reply, she wasn't going to argue his point since she fully agreed, that's why she was there and not working for Talon.

Oliver's question got Jenna bit off guard, but she didn't show it other than being quiet for a second, "In a different world yes." she finally replied "But not when Talon is in control, no one deserves that kind of life." her grip tightened. 

• Brohoof 1

"I understand," Oliver muttered, and blushed as Jenna's grip on his hand tightened. "I wouldn't mind a family either, but y'know, I'd like things to be safe first. And I'd need a wife as well."

He realised what he'd said and looked at her, bright red. "N-not that we're going right to that or anything...!"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just laughed and met Oliver's eyes "Don't worry, I don't mind the implication, and really, in different world it could happen..." her smile soon faded and she repeated "In a different world..." she sighed looking towards the roof for a moment, and her grip loosened a bit. She then turned on her side facing Oliver and took his hand between both of her hands, looking at him to the eyes, but not saying anything at first. There was fear in her eyes, and a single tear was formed "I'm scared Oliver, I don't want to die." second tear dropped "I don't want you to die." She didn't really know why she broke now, maybe it was the feeling of trust, maybe she just couldn't hold it in anymore, or maybe her feelings just made her so soft, but it didn't really matter, because it was happening and it was real. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was surprised to see the genuine fear in Jenna's eyes. She was usually so confident and sure that she knew what to do, but now she looked so vulnerable. She even shed a tear.

He put his free arm around her and pulled her close into a hug. "We're not going to die. I won't let it happen."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna didn't say anything and just pulled Oliver's hand against herself, pressing her forehead against him, it had been easy to stay unfazed for the time she had been living this life, because she had known that she was alone, and thus managed to convince herself that it was the best it would ever get, but now with all the new emotions breaking out and she finally having felt happiness in a long time, the bottled up pain was leaking out. 

The warmth from Oliver was calming and comfortable, Jenna held herself close to Oliver, and without even noticing herself, trying constantly to move closer. She didn't say anything for rest of the night, if Oliver was to address her, she would only reply with movements and sounds, until eventually she fell asleep, still holding Oliver's hand against herself and holding her head against him.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver didn't say anything else, just staying still and quiet so Jenna could rest. She had definitely been through a lot, so she needed somewhere where she could feel safe. Hopefully this would do.

He soon fell asleep himself, feeling comforted by the embrace.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was calm sleeper, so she didn't really move while sleeping, thus she woke up in same position she had fallen asleep in. She was bit confused at first, waking up next to Oliver, but she then remembered the last evening and smiled as she carefully got up sitting on the edge of the bed, making sure she didn't accidentally wake up Oliver. She then to her usual manner took the glass diamond out and looked at it, she wasn't sure why she did it every time, but it was a habit she had picked up.

• Brohoof 1

Even when Jenna got off him and up from the bed, Oliver kept on sleeping, barely stirring at all. He seemed to be a bit of a heavy sleeper.

A little later though, his eyes started opening, and he could make out Jenna looking at her box.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna could sense Oliver waking up and she put the box away "Good morning." she said softly without moving her head "Did you sleep well?" "Because I did" Well was understatement, she was sure that this was the best night she had had in her life.

• Brohoof 1

"Yes." Jenna replied with the same soft tone as she stretched a bit too "It felt nice, more than nice actually, I can't describe it."  she yawned "I think I dreamed about you." she felt oddly empty, in a good way, her mind was silent and even though she still recognized the reality, it didn't haunt her mind "Is this what real love feels like?"

• Brohoof 1