Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

"I guess that's true," Oliver agreed with a shrug. "I just wonder what dragons think about. Well, I started wondering recently but y'know..."

He smiled, looking into Jenna's eyes. "Is that right? Well, I'm glad you got to learn."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled warmly at Jenna, feeling proud he could teach her something so valuable. "I knew you could learn about it, but I'm glad I helped you."

He blinked, curious. "What do dragons think about?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna returned the warm smile.

"In general, treasure, power and food." She replied "But what they think about humans, well..." she then took a serious expression and spoke with a tone that was clearly a imitation of someone "Humans are inferior to us in every way, their purpose in the world is to serve us, blah blah blah Talon blah blah taking back the world blah blah, Ut onimous sergimous, as one, we rise."

• Brohoof 1

"That doesn't sound too far off from humans," Oliver joked, smirking at her. He frowned at Jenna's explanation of what dragons thought of humans. "So they have a superiority complex, huh?"

He looked into her eyes. "Have you ever thought that too?"

• Brohoof 1

"I have, and it isn't necessary entirely false either." Jenna admitted "I highly disagree with the whole serving part, as I think no creatures should be treated as mere servant." "But it is fact that we are superior to humans when it comes to intelligence and physical strength, and that is something even the Order recognizes, even if they see us as demons."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned. He wasn't sure about how he felt about being inferior to another species, but he figured it made sense. At least she didn't think of him as a servant or something.

"I guess so," he muttered. "I guess you think that about me, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't see you as inferior to me, but facts are facts." Jenna replied "That's why I'm so worried about you, I know your body is more frail than mine, and I know our enemy can outsmart you." worry filled her eyes "I'm worried I lose you too quickly."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, humans have their own tricks too," Oliver assured Jenna, smiling into her eyes. "I appreciate you worrying about me, but don't let it distract you. I don't want anything to happen to you either."

• Brohoof 1

"I know, but I still worry." Jenna replied, almost whispering "I know too much to not worry." she sighed "Maybe I should just shut up." she then kissed Oliver, because she recognized that the conversation wouldn't lead anywhere, Oliver wouldn't drop his optimism, which was good thing, nor would she become optimistic, so it would just be back and worth about the same thing, and she didn't know what she could say to end it.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed from the sudden kiss, and it definitely made him quiet. He smiled and returned the kiss to Jenna.

"No, don't worry," he assured her, "it's okay to be scared. I'm just saying you're not alone."

• Brohoof 1

"But one should also try to enjoy the good things they have." Jenna said "Bad things don't go away by talking, so is there really a point to ruin the day by talking only about them?" "You won't become pessimist and I won't become optimist, so is there any reason to keep trying to change the other?" she put her forehead against Oliver's forehead, keeping her eyes on his eyes "Wouldn't it be better to live in this moment and worry about death later?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and let Jenna rest her forehead against his, staring into her eyes. He didn't dare move, she seemed comfortable.

"Yeah, enjoy the good things we have," he agreed, smiling at her. "Like you."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "Us" she corrected "There's no me or you, just us, without each other we would just be a lonely human and a monster." "I used to avoid making friends in fear of having something to lose, but I have no realized, I saw it in wrong way, those you care for aren't something to lose, they are something to fight for, they are the reason to fight."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded in agreement, happy that Jenna was starting to understand she wasn't alone. He smiled and got closer to her.

"Yeah, we can rely on each other through this," he agreed, "with each other's strengths."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled, it was surprisingly hard to come up with things to say when you weren't acting, so she didn't even try to say anything, and instead moved to a kiss yet again, and when she pulled out, she asked with a quiet voice "Will we spend the day staring at each other or should we do something?" it was a genuine question, she didn't mind either way.  

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and returned the kiss, glad to see Jenna was becoming more open with how she felt. It was good that she didn't need to feel so restricted.

He blinked at her question, and wondered what to do since he had no real plans. "Oh, well what do you want to do?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know, I still don't know what people usually do." Jenna admitted "We could play one of your games again or something, it's up to you really." she really just wanted to have a one more normal day in her life before something bad happened, and she had a bad feeling that it would happen soon.

• Brohoof 1

"We can play more games if you want," Oliver agreed, trying to make Jenna feel comfortable. Hopefully soon she'd feel safe enough to go outside. "Or we could talk or watch movies or something, whatever you want."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and looked toward the direction of his room. "I have a lot of movies if you wanna watch one."

Then a thought came to him, and he had to ask. "Did you watch any movies or TV back there?"

• Brohoof 1

"That makes sense," Oliver said, smiling and getting up to lead Jenna to his room. On a shelf was a row of DVDs of different genres, animated and live action. "So what kinds of movies did they show you? What kinds do you like?"

• Brohoof 1

"They showed pretty much all genres, but they all were live action, since we studied facial expressions and things like that too." Jenna explained "So I guess it would be cool to see something animated." "Genre wise I really enjoyed horror, they were rather amusing."

• Brohoof 1

"That makes sense," Oliver agreed, "to help you blend in and stuff like that. And I guess I could imagine you'd like horror." He laughed, clearly joking.

He looked at the shelf. "Well, I have a few animated horror movies here. See any you like?"

• Brohoof 1