Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Infiltrator. 1x1 with Unicorncob

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna grinned "Oh, you can't even imagine how close it was I didn't." "It wasn't exactly the best first impressions considering they were the first non-Talon people I had met in my life." "Luckily my fear of Talon and their quick reaction stopped anything bad from happening." she smirked  "And I got my revenge later that day."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"Well, that's a relief," Oliver said, smiling and still listening to Jenna's story. "Good to know dragons can be patient."

He smirked at the last part. "So how'd you get your revenge? I guess no fire breathing?"

"Yeah, nothing dragonic, I just threw the ball to the face of the guy who's fault it was it hit me." Jenna explained with a grin "Though he was too impressed by how hard I threw it to get mad, since I'm stronger than my frame would lead one to believe." "It also was 'accident', so nobody else minded either and we just laughed it off."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver snickered at Jenna's story, grinning at the image of Jenna pelting a beach ball at someone's face. "That's pretty cool of them. Glad they took it well."

He nodded. "So you managed to make real friends?"

• Brohoof 1

"As real as you can in that time." Jenna replied eating a bit "We got pretty close with some of them, but I'm sure they won't be missing me for too long, especially considering that I told them I wouldn't be there that long." "Though they of course don't know why, just that it's personal reasons."

• Brohoof 1

"I see," Oliver said, nodding in understanding. "It's a shame, it was good that you finally found some friends to hang out with."

He ate a little more. "Am I the only normal person who knows you're a dragon?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bit his lip, knowing that he should have no idea about all of this, especially at how dragons were real. He frowned and looked at Jenna with concern.

"I'm surprised you haven't done anything about me knowing."

"Usually I would have not even told you." Jenna pointed out "And it would be just wrong to punish you for something I did would it not?" she sighed "And to be fully honest....I'm tired, I'm tired of everything, the secrets, the hiding, the fear...." "...I needed someone to talk to, someone to care, and you did just that."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I do care," Oliver assured her, smiling at her. "You don't need to hide anything from me, it's not like I'll throw you out or anything."

He snorted. "Besides, no one I know would believe me if I told them a real life dragon was roommates with me."

• Brohoof 1

"I know." Jenna simply replied "That is what I was saying." "And that's why I need to say something while I still can." she looked Oliver to the eyes "Thank you, for everything you have done and will do." "The time we have and hopefully will spend together is the best I have had and probably will ever have."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked back into Jenna's eyes, blushing and smiling at the honesty in her words. "Thank you for trusting me with all this. This is definitely the best time I've had in years too. I'll do my best for you."

• Brohoof 1

"Thank you, I'll do my best too. " Jenna said smiling before turning back towards the food, she didn't really have anything else to say about the topic, since what she really felt was something she couldn't make into words. She finished her plate and streched. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and went back to his own food, feeling satisfied with what was said. Jenna seemed happy, so he was happy as well. He meant what he said; he would do his best to make sure she was safe.

He finished his own food and stretched his arms. "How'd you like it?"

• Brohoof 1

"Not bad." Jenna replied "You're lot better cook than I am." she chuckled, before getting up from the table "What are you planning for today? I need to do some preparations first but I'd like to know if there's a certain room you will be in." "So I can come to do those there."

• Brohoof 1

"Well I have a day off work," he said, "but if you need anything, I can go out and get it for you."

At her explanation, he shrugged. "I don't mind where you go, but I'll mostly be in my room upstairs.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I don't have anything I need at the moment, but if you don't already have, I'd suggest you to get things like knife and canned food, you know, things you would take to a hike or something." Jenna explained "Because regardless of how safe we feel we are now, we need to be prepared." she walked to Oliver and gave a kiss on his cheek, before turning towards the room with the washing machine and heading there "I'll see you in your room." she then proceeded to put the washed clothes to dry and would eventually head to Oliver's room. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and blushed red at the kiss, then looked at her with a curious expression upon her suggestion.

"The knife I understand," he said, "but why canned food exactly? It's not like we've been caught or anything."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jenna stopped walking to answer "Because we need to be prepared." "Sure it may be I haven't been find yet, or won't be found in a long time, but it doesn't matter if it'll happen tomorrow, in a week, in a month, or even in 10 years, because it will happen eventually, there's only so many hiding places in this city, and when it does happen, there's no time to go buy them then, and there's no knowing how long it could be before the next chance to do so." she shrugged "Though it doesn't necessary need to be canned, just something that doesn't go bad quickly and easily."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"I suppose that's true," Oliver agreed, shrugging and going to his room to change. "I'll get some canned food then. Anything in particular you want?"

He still didn't like the idea of leaving his quiet life behind, but if he had to...

• Brohoof 1

"Whatever you eat, I have my own backup rations already, but there's only enough for me." Jenna simply replied, before proceeding with her own doings, it didn't take long to put the clothes to dry, so soon enough she made her way to Oliver's room and to her backpack.

• Brohoof 1

"Well still," Oliver said, putting his jacket and shoes on, "maybe it won't come to that, but it helps to be prepared I guess."

He went downstairs and out the door, going to the nearby store to pick up some things.

• Brohoof 1

At the store, Oliver was picking up what Jenna had asked for, as well as milk and other daily essentials. He still had his house for now, so he needed it nicely stocked, especially with someone joining him there.

He soon returned to the house and put everything awa before going to his room. "What're you doing there?"

• Brohoof 1

"Movement plans." Jenna replied keeping her eyes on the maps "If Viper was to come here and we were to deal with them, there'd two dead Vipers left behind by me, and at that point it would be too dangerous to stay in this city." "So I'm planning the best way to other city unnoticed, or even different country."

• Brohoof 1