Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

https://mlpforums.com/topic/179512-life-in-canterlot-castle/

Life in Canterlot Castle is rather unpredictable. There are guards, servants, cooks, two of the princess, and many more. Some ponies view it as a serious and professional place, but that is way far from the truth.

In this RP, you will play as a character of your choice.

Needed Characters:

Celestia: No one yet

Luna: No one yet

RULES:

1. No killing main RP characters unless it was planned in OOC.

2. No nsfw

3. Keep OOC in the OOC area and RP in the RP area.

4. No ghosting. (If want out of the RP, please post that in OOC and write yourself out in the RP area.)

5. Follow the guidelines for the Forums. (I'm sure you know that though.)

6. Ask permission before joining the roleplay.

7. Ask before jumping into someone's roleplay. Jumping in for ONE post to ask a character for directions or something is fine, but anything after will be ignored unless permission was granted to jump in. All people in that party must agree.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Sounds good to me

In that case

Spoiler

dragon-pony.png

She's a dragon that can transform into a pony (and back to dragon) freely. Doesn't eat gems like the canon dragons do.

Backstory for how she ended up guarding the castle's treasury could be something along the lines of:
Princesses somehow got to know who and what she was and offered her a deal where she would guard the treasury in exchange for permission to enjoy said treasure freely (since she doesn't eat treasure, there isn't any loss for the princesses by allowing that.) (that and they also provide her with food.)

(edited)
13 hours ago, Simply Cerberus said:

In that case

Reveal hidden contents

dragon-pony.png

She's a dragon that can transform into a pony (and back to dragon) freely. Doesn't eat gems like the canon dragons do.

Backstory for how she ended up guarding the castle's treasury could be something along the lines of:
Princesses somehow got to know who and what she was and offered her a deal where she would guard the treasury in exchange for permission to enjoy said treasure freely (since she doesn't eat treasure, there isn't any loss for the princesses by allowing that.) (that and they also provide her with food.)

Alright, sounds great to me! All we need is one more person who we know will remember to reply and we will be all set! :)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

I'll join you. I'd love to play Luna!

We do need a Luna, but I must ask, how often will you reply?

I wanna make sure no one leaves without saying anything.

In the event that you need to leave or lose interests, will you be sure to say so in this OOC thread?

If we can make sure you are really up for this, we'd love to have you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Lucid_Nightlight
So how are we going to do the combat? Since I don't want that either side rekts the other (assuming you don't want to "get rekt" either :P  ) they are after all both good fighters, your character through training, and mine partly by her own experience and partly by nature.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus