Lucid_Nightlight

Searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I guess it's one of those things where we have to see how it goes.

Aright, and it probably goes without saying that neither of us makes our character untouchable :twi:

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

A young dragon pony

@Lucid_Nightlight
Do you mean Kirin, some kind of dragon-pony hybrid, or Ruby's kind that is supposed to be rare if not non-existent in Equestria

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Lucid_Nightlight
Do you mean Kirin, some kind of dragon-pony hybrid, or Ruby's kind that is supposed to be rare if not non-existent in Equestria

She's a dragon-pony hybrid.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight

Can Will Guide who is a Disney Storyteller of a Unicorn sharing his body with a good Changeling of the same name

5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png

join the RP?

Edited by Happy Yoshi

(edited)

@Happy Yoshi

A character from a human world definitely has potential. Subtle references to popular things are pretty nice. Your character being centered around Disney is fine and I have nothing against it. With so little people in this roleplay, there's too much of a risk of it becoming all about Disney instead of the topic that it was built for, which is how life is in Canterlot Castle.

I feel really bad for saying this, but adding this character could easily hurt the topic this roleplay is about. If I knew of a way to add this character while being sure the original could remain intact I totally would do that, but be cool with it. I apologize if this upsets you in any way, it really does crush me to say no to anyone.

I will say this again, I have nothing against your character. In fact, I actually like your character. It's just that what the topic of the roleplay is combined with the small amount of people creates a bit of a risk.

Perhaps if you have a character that goes a little better with the topic, we can add that one. And again, I really am sorry if this upsets you, that is not my intention.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Happy Yoshi

A character from a human world definitely has potential. Subtle references to popular things are pretty nice. Your character being centered around Disney is fine and I have nothing against it. With so little people in this roleplay, there's too much of a risk of it becoming all about Disney instead of the topic that it was built for, which is how life is in Canterlot Castle.

I feel really bad for saying this, but adding this character could easily hurt the topic this roleplay is about. If I knew of a way to add this character while being sure the original could remain intact I totally would do that, but be cool with it. I apologize if this upsets you in any way, it really does crush me to say no to anyone.

I will say this again, I have nothing against your character. In fact, I actually like your character. It's just that what the topic of the roleplay is combined with the small amount of people creates a bit of a risk.

Perhaps if you have a character that goes a little better with the topic, we can add that one. And again, I really am sorry if this upsets you, that is not my intention.

Look for this roleplay, we can cut out most of the stuff that won't work with the RP.

@Lucid_Nightlight

Heck, Unicorn Will's other day job is house keeping around Ponyville. We could easily have him be a servant working around the castle while his shy Changeling learns to be more social

Edited by Happy Yoshi

Just now, Happy Yoshi said:

Look for this roleplay, we can cut out most of the stuff that won't work with the RP.

Alright, that works. Feel free to jump in whenever you want. :)

(edited)

Hi there! :)

I was wondering if I could join as Emperor Blu Traincrown. In Canterlot Castle he would be a visitor ;)

Emperor Blu Traincrown is the Emperor of an Empire far away from Equestria. Maybe he could come often, for political reasons :)

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

This sounds pretty interesting. It seems to fit in quite well. Join in whenever you'd like.

Thanks a lot! :D

I'll join later this evening, school is waiting for me.

(edited)

@Happy Yoshi
The other person is me, and my character is Ruby the unfriendly dragon (with liking towards felines) with the ability to transform between a pony and her true form. Currently she's in former. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

I was thinking we would meet each other while I was patrolling the hallways for grime and we would bump into each other

Edited by Happy Yoshi

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight Can you sum up the important characters I should know?

I read the word Changeling hybrid in your last move and first thought you were referring to C. Will Guide.

Edited by Happy Yoshi

4 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Catpone Cerberus Well I kinda was waiting for a Princess to be played to join, but I guess I'll just come as tourist :please:

As long as we can meet up in character.

15 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

@Lucid_Nightlight Can you sum up the important characters I should know?

I read the word Changeling hybrid in your last move and first thought you were referring to C. Will Guide.

This was a different changeling who is a failed thief. The hybrid is a dragon-pony who was manipulated into a scheme of that changeling.

Important Characters:

Arrow: A blue unicorn who is one of Celestia's guards.

Somnus: A bat pony who is one of Celestia's guard.

The Changeling: Some thief who sucks at his job. Name hasn't been revealed.

The Dragon-pony: Some kid who was dragged into the changeling's scheme.

Ruby: A dragon who guards the treasury. She can change from dragon to pony. @Catpone Cerberus can tell you more about Ruby since that's their characters.

This was a different changeling who is a failed thief. The hybrid is a dragon-pony who was manipulated into a scheme of that changeling.

Important Characters:

Arrow: A blue unicorn who is one of Celestia's guards.

Somnus: A bat pony who is one of Celestia's guard.

The Changeling: Some thief who sucks at his job. Name hasn't been revealed.

The Dragon-pony: Some kid who was dragged into the changeling's scheme.

Ruby: A dragon who guards the treasury. She can change from dragon to pony. @Catpone Cerberus can tell you more about Ruby since that's their characters.

Okay. Thanks, Shall I have Will come across the scene later?

2 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Okay. Thanks, Shall I have Will come across the scene later?

If that's what you want to do :)

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

If that's what you want to do :)

I want to respond to your last move of the guards asking who am I but I don't have the time right now.