Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)

@Happy Yoshi

A character from a human world definitely has potential. Subtle references to popular things are pretty nice. Your character being centered around Disney is fine and I have nothing against it. With so little people in this roleplay, there's too much of a risk of it becoming all about Disney instead of the topic that it was built for, which is how life is in Canterlot Castle.

I feel really bad for saying this, but adding this character could easily hurt the topic this roleplay is about. If I knew of a way to add this character while being sure the original could remain intact I totally would do that, but be cool with it. I apologize if this upsets you in any way, it really does crush me to say no to anyone.

I will say this again, I have nothing against your character. In fact, I actually like your character. It's just that what the topic of the roleplay is combined with the small amount of people creates a bit of a risk.

Perhaps if you have a character that goes a little better with the topic, we can add that one. And again, I really am sorry if this upsets you, that is not my intention.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

6 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Happy Yoshi

A character from a human world definitely has potential. Subtle references to popular things are pretty nice. Your character being centered around Disney is fine and I have nothing against it. With so little people in this roleplay, there's too much of a risk of it becoming all about Disney instead of the topic that it was built for, which is how life is in Canterlot Castle.

I feel really bad for saying this, but adding this character could easily hurt the topic this roleplay is about. If I knew of a way to add this character while being sure the original could remain intact I totally would do that, but be cool with it. I apologize if this upsets you in any way, it really does crush me to say no to anyone.

I will say this again, I have nothing against your character. In fact, I actually like your character. It's just that what the topic of the roleplay is combined with the small amount of people creates a bit of a risk.

Perhaps if you have a character that goes a little better with the topic, we can add that one. And again, I really am sorry if this upsets you, that is not my intention.

Look for this roleplay, we can cut out most of the stuff that won't work with the RP.

@Lucid_Nightlight

Heck, Unicorn Will's other day job is house keeping around Ponyville. We could easily have him be a servant working around the castle while his shy Changeling learns to be more social

Edited by Happy Yoshi

Hi there! :)

I was wondering if I could join as Emperor Blu Traincrown. In Canterlot Castle he would be a visitor ;)

Emperor Blu Traincrown is the Emperor of an Empire far away from Equestria. Maybe he could come often, for political reasons :)

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

15 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

@Lucid_Nightlight Can you sum up the important characters I should know?

I read the word Changeling hybrid in your last move and first thought you were referring to C. Will Guide.

This was a different changeling who is a failed thief. The hybrid is a dragon-pony who was manipulated into a scheme of that changeling.

Important Characters:

Arrow: A blue unicorn who is one of Celestia's guards.

Somnus: A bat pony who is one of Celestia's guard.

The Changeling: Some thief who sucks at his job. Name hasn't been revealed.

The Dragon-pony: Some kid who was dragged into the changeling's scheme.

Ruby: A dragon who guards the treasury. She can change from dragon to pony. @Catpone Cerberus can tell you more about Ruby since that's their characters.

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

This was a different changeling who is a failed thief. The hybrid is a dragon-pony who was manipulated into a scheme of that changeling.

Important Characters:

Arrow: A blue unicorn who is one of Celestia's guards.

Somnus: A bat pony who is one of Celestia's guard.

The Changeling: Some thief who sucks at his job. Name hasn't been revealed.

The Dragon-pony: Some kid who was dragged into the changeling's scheme.

Ruby: A dragon who guards the treasury. She can change from dragon to pony. @Catpone Cerberus can tell you more about Ruby since that's their characters.

Okay. Thanks, Shall I have Will come across the scene later?

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

If that's what you want to do :)

I want to respond to your last move of the guards asking who am I but I don't have the time right now.