Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

15 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Ok then. Have you ever caught someone attempting to break into the treasury? Besides that one changling, he doesn't count since he is too stupid to manage such a thing."

"Also, are you allowed to eat anyone attempting to break in?"

"Not really, few have came close to the treasury, but have ran away after hearing a dragon's snoring." Ruby replied "And yes, I'm allowed to do that, if warning them and threatening them doesn't work."

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not really, few have came close to the treasury, but have ran away after hearing a dragon's snoring." Ruby replied "And yes, I'm allowed to do that, if warning them and threatening them doesn't work."

"That explains why Princess Celestia keeps you here."

"I can't help but wonder... is there any creature out there that eats dragons?"

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That explains why Princess Celestia keeps you here."

"I can't help but wonder... is there any creature out there that eats dragons?"

"Not to my knowledge, until you count bigger dragons." Ruby replied shrugging her shoulders which were outside the treasure pile "But then again, I haven't explored the whole world, so there could be something bigger out there."

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not to my knowledge, until you count bigger dragons." Ruby replied shrugging her shoulders which were outside the treasure pile "But then again, I haven't explored the whole world, so there could be something bigger out there."

"Bigger dragons. Still unsettling."

"So... do you always put your head in the treasure? Maybe you should get a paper bag, fill it with treasure, and wear it on your head. You'd still need holes to breathe though."

A random pony walked in.

"What a perfect day to steal treasure!"

"Uh... who are you?"

"My name is not important."

"Actually when a guard asks you to identify yourself while in the castle, you actually have to by law."

"No really, my name is literally Not Important. It's on my birth certificate and everything. Anyway, Imma steal the treasure now."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Bigger dragons. Still unsettling."

"So... do you always put your head in the treasure? Maybe you should get a paper bag, fill it with treasure, and wear it on your head. You'd still need holes to breathe though."

A random pony walked in.

"What a perfect day to steal treasure!"

"Uh... who are you?"

"My name is not important."

"Actually when a guard asks you to identify yourself while in the castle, you actually have to by law."

"No really, my name is literally Not Important. It's on my birth certificate and everything. Anyway, Imma steal the treasure now."

"Only when I I feel like it."
Ruby just mumbled her head under the treasure. "In name of royal guard, leave." "Leave or I'll kill you." "Now you have been told to leave and warned, I'm now allowed to kill you, and be warned, my patience is very low for ponies today.."

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Only when I I feel like it."
Ruby just mumbled her head under the treasure. "In name of royal guard, leave." "Leave or I'll kill you." "Now you have been told to leave and warned, I'm now allowed to kill you, and be warned, my patience is very low for ponies today.."

The stupid pony pulled out a dagger and started looking through everything and even dug around in the treasure.

"Hmm... I see you have some sort necklace. I think I'll steal that too."

Somnus pulled up a chair and ate some popcorn knowing that it wasn't going to end well for the thief.

31 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The stupid pony pulled out a dagger and started looking through everything and even dug around in the treasure.

"Hmm... I see you have some sort necklace. I think I'll steal that too."

Somnus pulled up a chair and ate some popcorn knowing that it wasn't going to end well for the thief.

Ruby raised her head from the treasure and looked the pony into the eyes with an expression that made it clear that she was pretty much done with tolerating anything today. She blew burning hot smoke right on the pony's face.

11 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby raised her head from the treasure and looked the pony into the eyes with an expression that made it clear that she was pretty much done with tolerating anything today. She blew burning hot smoke right on the pony's face.

The pony stared at Ruby for a moment.

"So, an angry dragon is stronger than I am and clearly wants me to leave. So the best idea would obviously be to punch the dragon in the eye."

Right when he was about to throw the punch, a pony wearing scrubs walked in. This was clearly some sort of doctor.

"Ah, there you are."

She put the guy in a straitjacket and stared at Ruby for a second, not caring that she is dragon. Clearly she has seen it all.

"Back to the dentist with you. Your teeth still need to be worked on."

She left a dentist business card next to Ruby then dragged the guy out.

"Did that really just happen?"

On 2/20/2019 at 10:20 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow followed her, he had nothing better to do.

"I'm guessing that Ruby is gonna take the night shift? Now all you gotta figure out is what to punish Somnus with when he gets back on duty."

Rose gave it a thought. 

"Actually, Celestia giving me the ability to change her duties actually calmed me down for a bit. I'll give her one last chance before sending her there. Anyway, I should go back to my office and do some more paperwork. What's your shaft again right now?"

8 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose gave it a thought. 

"Actually, Celestia giving me the ability to change her duties actually calmed me down for a bit. I'll give her one last chance before sending her there. Anyway, I should go back to my office and do some more paperwork. What's your shaft again right now?"

"I'm not on a shift right now."

A guard came in and gave Rose a paper. It was written in crayon with really poor writing.

"It seems that Somnus decided to go back on duty despite is broken leg."

"Sounds a lot like something Somnus would do."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm not on a shift right now."

A guard came in and gave Rose a paper. It was written in crayon with really poor writing.

"It seems that Somnus decided to go back on duty despite is broken leg."

"Sounds a lot like something Somnus would do."

Rose was confused. Somnus didn't act like that before. 

"Isn't that unreasonable of him to go back on duty with an injury? I'll go talk with him to see what's gotten into him."

19 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The pony stared at Ruby for a moment.

"So, an angry dragon is stronger than I am and clearly wants me to leave. So the best idea would obviously be to punch the dragon in the eye."

Right when he was about to throw the punch, a pony wearing scrubs walked in. This was clearly some sort of doctor.

"Ah, there you are."

She put the guy in a straitjacket and stared at Ruby for a second, not caring that she is dragon. Clearly she has seen it all.

"Back to the dentist with you. Your teeth still need to be worked on."

She left a dentist business card next to Ruby then dragged the guy out.

"Did that really just happen?"

Ruby didn't say anything and instead she got up, walked to the treasury door, and pulled it closed with a bang loud enough to echo around the castle, before heading back and sinking her head into the treasure again and muttered something too unclear to be understood. 

51 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose was confused. Somnus didn't act like that before. 

"Isn't that unreasonable of him to go back on duty with an injury? I'll go talk with him to see what's gotten into him."

"I wouldn't worry about it. If it's a concern, you can easily have a nearby high rank tell him he can't be on duty until he is fully healed."

-------------------------------------------------------------

22 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby didn't say anything and instead she got up, walked to the treasury door, and pulled it closed with a bang loud enough to echo around the castle, before heading back and sinking her head into the treasure again and muttered something too unclear to be understood. 

"Dentists. They fear nothing."

"Well, at least no one will be able to get in here now."

31 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Dentists. They fear nothing."

"Well, at least no one will be able to get in here now."

"Except about every guard on duty." Ruby muttered from inside the pile "I didn't seal it, just locked it, because captain get's annoying if I seal it without a real reason." "Or in another word, when I'm inside and not sleeping."

26 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Except about every guard on duty." Ruby muttered from inside the pile "I didn't seal it, just locked it, because captain get's annoying if I seal it without a real reason." "Or in another word, when I'm inside and not sleeping."

"I doubt any of the guards would want to mess with you considering that you ate a bunch of them once. Of course I doubt the captain would be afraid of you though."

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I wouldn't worry about it. If it's a concern, you can easily have a nearby high rank tell him he can't be on duty until he is fully healed."

Rose gave Arrow a look that meant it was better for him not to reason with her.

"I am having a talk with him. Is that clear?"

And with that she walked off to the treasury door.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose gave Arrow a look that meant it was better for him not to reason with her.

"I am having a talk with him. Is that clear?"

And with that she walked off to the treasury door.

"Alright, but I still think there isn't too much to worry about."

Arrow decided he was gonna follow her.

"I think I heard a dentist dragging an escaped patient out of the treasury a minute or two ago. Don't ask how I know that sound, I just do."

As soon as both ponies arrived, Rose knocked on the door three times and pulled it open. She quickly looked at Ruby to greet her but her eyes laid on Somnus. 

"Hello Somnus, I was looking for you. You have a minute?" Captain asked as she motioned the batpony to follow her out of the room.

6 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

As soon as both ponies arrived, Rose knocked on the door three times and pulled it open. She quickly looked at Ruby to greet her but her eyes laid on Somnus. 

"Hello Somnus, I was looking for you. You have a minute?" Captain asked as she motioned the batpony to follow her out of the room.

"I'm with Ruby at the moment, is there a problem that you need me to deal with?"

Although he didn't say anything wrong, one could easily tell he wasn't gonna go anywhere without Ruby.

"I'd suggest talking to him in here, it's not like Ruby listens to what you say anyway. Besides, maybe she has some insight on what's making Somnus act weird."

6 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm with Ruby at the moment, is there a problem that you need me to deal with?"

Although he didn't say anything wrong, one could easily tell he wasn't gonna go anywhere without Ruby.

"I'd suggest talking to him in here, it's not like Ruby listens to what you say anyway. Besides, maybe she has some insight on what's making Somnus act weird."

"I heard you wanted to be on duty again. Is your leg better?" 

12 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"I heard you wanted to be on duty again. Is your leg better?" 

@Catpone Cerberus

"My leg is fine n-"

Arrow walked up to him and poked his leg.

"OW!"

"No, his leg not fine at all. He could hurt himself further if something happens while he's on duty. He really should wait 6 months as suggested."

"Any bone broken by a dragon is bound to take time to heal. Is that right, Ruby?"

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"My leg is fine n-"

"OW!"

"No, his leg not fine at all. He could hurt himself further if something happens while he's on duty. He really should wait 6 months as suggested."

"Any bone broken by a dragon is bound to take time to heal. Is that right, Ruby?"

"I guess I got my answer. You're not going on duty before getting fully healed. Or if you really want to take service again now, you'll be great help cleaning the Castle or peeling potatoes. These two tasks need no heavy moves after all."

She turned to Arrow.

"Please quit teasing her. We're not here for a clash."

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

@Lucid_Nightlight @Emperor Blu Traincrown
Ruby raised her leg for a fraction of a second as greeting to the captain, but she didn't say or do anything else that the ponies outside the treasury pile could see, because she didn't want to get the captain annoying her too. To arrow's comment she just muttered barely loud enough to be heard "The creature that has made the injury has absolutely no impact on how long something heals." it was clear from her tone that she preferred to be left outside the conversation. 

17 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

"My leg is fine n-"

"OW!"

"Fine, but I'm going back on duty the moment this cast comes off."

"Well, problem solved I g- wait a minute, weren't we both supposed to go to Hayburger or something?"

5 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Lucid_Nightlight @Emperor Blu Traincrown
Ruby raised her leg for a fraction of a second as greeting to the captain, but she didn't say or do anything else that the ponies outside the treasury pile could see, because she didn't want to get the captain annoying her too. To arrow's comment she just muttered barely loud enough to be heard "The creature that has made the injury has absolutely no impact on how long something heals." it was clear from her tone that she preferred to be left outside the conversation. 

Assuming that both Rose and Arrow would be going, Somnus turned his attention to Ruby.

"It almost looks like you are eating the treasure."

6 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Fine, but I'm going back on duty the moment this cast comes off."

"Well, problem solved I g- wait a minute, weren't we both supposed to go to Hayburger or something?"

Assuming that both Rose and Arrow would be going, Somnus turned his attention to Ruby.

"It almost looks like you are eating the treasure."

"I do get mouthful of riches every time I have to say something, so it feels like that too" Ruby simply said as a reply, now she was getting tired too and if her tone didn't make it clear, she yawned a moment later after she had finished her sentence.