Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports What are your favorite teams?

CandyCorn

My one and only favorite team is the Red Sox, and I'm very proud of them this year! They have come so far. My dad watches them a lot because we used to live in Maine, and I grew up being around them more. Even living in Arizona means that I would choose the Red Sox over our state NL team as well. Not that I don't LIKE the D-Backs. I do... it's just that much of my life has been supporting the Sox more than any other team.

So yeah. :3

What are your favorite sports teams?

• Brohoof 1

There are four teams that I would consider my favorite: Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL), Baltimore Orioles (MLB), McLaren (Formula 1), Andretti Autosport (IndyCar, Indy Lights, Formula E, Americas Rallycross). The Penguins and Orioles are sort of hometown teams (being from WV; no teams in the big five leagues) and I tend to enjoy those sports, while Formula 1, ice hockey, and IndyCar are amongst my favorite sports in general; alongside cricket and rugby.

Outside of that I also like the Baltimore Ravens, Liverpool FC, Bayern Munich, and MLS (still choosing a team there; FC Cincinnati might fit me).

Bayern München and Liverpool and as for favorite national teams, Germany and the Netherlands :mlp_yay: My favorite NHL teams changes every now and then, depending on which team my countymen happen to play. But Boston and Nashville are always good choices.

• 2 weeks later...